• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anybody still play Ruby or Sapphire?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I still play it, on emulators. I still have the original cartridge of Ruby hiding in my closet. xD

Helena Anne Valentine

Pokémon Protector
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I love playing Sapphire! I love my Blaziken and Kyogre on there!
    I clocked the game in a day, which is a first for me and I'm really proud.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • I did play it about a month ago. I was reallyy bored. I miss all the excitement over RSE & FR/LG.. I have Ruby,Sapphire and Fire Red. xD Spent countless hours on Sapphire. :o

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Go Generation 3!

.I'm one of the wierd people... I love gen 3 (My favorite). I got all games... (yes including DS games) but I can never stop playing Emerald... Personally I think Emerald's battle frontier is better than the other's... I didn't like Frontier changes on Gen4 games... you got a gen 3 loving partner here

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • I love R/S, even though I wasn't as aware of Pokemon when it came out. Unfortunaltly, my GBA slot is messed up and whenever I play DPPt my current RS save file is corrupted.

~Prof. W.

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    I restart the game and play it again when I feel like it, then I send most of my Pokemon to the DS games. I really like R/S/E for some reason.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    These are my favorite games; and besides doing challenges on them right now I'm doing a normal playthrough on a Sapphire I got for less than 5 cents at a garage sale. I have 2 Sapphire cartriges, one Ruby, and one Emerald.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Occasionally I'll take a break from Playing FR/LG and play some Sapphire, or Emerald.
    The graphics weren't the best, but I really like the Pokémon.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I actually recently imported all ma pokes on sapphire into Platinum and SS
    I sorta failed, and want to start over.
    learn from my mistake, always make sure you are prepared for norman before you go to challenge him.
    It is extremely hard to train for Norman after you've tried to battle him because of his location.

Chellychu

⊙ ◡ ⊙ ♥
    Years
  • I still play. c:
    I recently started my sapphire over to give me something to do instead of level grinding in soulsilver. xD
    Aaaand I really love the pokemon contests. * u*

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I play Sapphire and Emerald all the time. They don't have as many hours as my Diamond, Platinum, and SS, (probably not even close to half), but the Hoenn region games were my absolute favorite.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • yup, i play emerald, i want a newer version for ds so i can can still play hoenn region while being able to onnect with other people without my stupid conecting cord.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I play Sapphire every so often. even though I only have two badges right now... (I restarted recently and haven't played very often.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I do own Sapphire but rarely play it. But Emerald, yes. Definitely, its one of my favorite Pokemon games ever.

Back