• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirrors

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
Years
  • I look in a mirror quite a bit. I use it when I'm brushing my teeth, brushing my fair, applying make up and all that hygenic beautifying stuffs.

I also check myself in the mirror throughout the day to see if I look decent, or just simply to make faces and the like.

I wouldn't know what to do without mirrors. .-.

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I'd call this a disorder for me but I truly don't like mirrors. I don't like mirrors because I'm afraid of the other person, which is a spit image of you who acts the totally opposite, will come out and take you. Sometimes I wonder if another person's watching you when you're brushing your teeth.

I usually glance in the mirror time to time when I do everything in the bathroom; brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, or even putting on my clothes. I also have a mirror in my bedroom and I look at it time to time, but something strange happens.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    My hair is a mess and really difficult to take care of, so I always check the mirror before heading out.

Other than that, I don't really care about mirrors. They are just scary, haha.

pkmin3033

I don't use a mirror for an extended period of time as much as I used to, because I don't go out all that much. I'll spend a few minutes checking my hair if I have to go out, but otherwise I don't really notice the ones we've got in the house...I don't care about how I look when I'm wandering around the house; nobody is going to see me. All I need to do is tie back my hair for practicality's sake and make sure I'm fully clothed. xD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I look in the mirror when I do makeup so I can see where I am putting stuff, and also when I am doing anything with my hair. When I'm brushing it after getting out of the shower I look in the mirror to part my hair, and I check to see if it's greasy looking if I haven't washed it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I look in the mirror to shave, to see if there's someone behind me about to kill me, to see if my reflection is doing some paranormal 'Mirrors the movie' ****, or just because I passed by. I don't do it often because I only go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a day and I shave monthly. I tend to be pretty relieved when I see my reflection and see that nothing weird is going on because I'm paranoid.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The elevators in my apartment building are mirrored, so I'm always looking. Mostly I'm checking for a receding hairline because I have baldness genes in my family and I'm terrified of them touching me.

Back