• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't know if it'll count as a compliment or whatever but you kinda look like the first Spiderman actor in this one haha. I think you look really rad, man. :D

To be honest, I've been told that I've looked like him for a good portion of my life. So I take it as a compliment. So thanks!

Btw, I love your Ghost in the Shell Avi and Signature. Fav anime right there.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Might be the last pic I upload of myself.

Spoiler:

Reactions: Tox

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hello! Have been inactive recently, and I haven't lost any weight (contrarily, I probably gained some since my last post), but I bought this overcoat during 50%-off day at Value Village for 3,50$ and when I got home and checked out the brand online (Cynthia Rowley), turns out it's actually pretty fancy stuff! Most of their website stuff sells for 200$USD+ so that's a great find on its own!

Spoiler:

I admit to feeling pretty. It doesn't happen very often, so I'm'a milk it all day :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't know if it'll count as a compliment or whatever but you kinda look like the first Spiderman actor in this one haha. I think you look really rad, man. :D

Gorgeous hair. <3

DEM HAIR, BRAH. I LACK HAIR SO I AM SUPER ****ING JELLY LOL

That dish looks amazing. ;o; Oh, and you look cute too, as always!

indeed they do! :D

SOOOOOO...I decided to join instagram for some reason and I didn't have any posts so I decided to take a random selfie and post it for the lulz. I'm sorry for not looking as fab as you people but what can a pleb do ;o;

Spoiler:

it looks better on my phone than on my laptop eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk ;_______;
    You look so different from how I remember you looking...!! Love your new look.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    George at his finest. It is all downhill from here. Might just never post here again.

Spoiler:

When I saw this picture I KNEW Andrew would be one of the ones who liked it.

PROUD OF YOU, ACHIEVING WHAT OUR BOY LEONARDO COULD NEVER. You look terrific in that mask and bowtie.

Reactions: £

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Why wouldn't I be one of the ones who liked it, it's got three of my favourite things! An Oscar statue, a costume and George,

Reactions: £

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This guy is clearly not okay with being like, a foot shorter than me
    Spoiler:

This guy is clearly too okay with taking a picture with me
    Spoiler:

Annnnd this guy is definitely trying to pretend he is as tall as me lol
    Spoiler:

The first guy is cute as, you should get on that but quick.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • This guy is clearly not okay with being like, a foot shorter than me
    Spoiler:

This guy is clearly too okay with taking a picture with me
    Spoiler:

Annnnd this guy is definitely trying to pretend he is as tall as me lol
    Spoiler:

The third guy definitely has my vote. He is a qt3.14.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • The first guy is cute as, you should get on that but quick.
    The third guy definitely has my vote. He is a qt3.14.

First guy was the cutest I think... It might've just been his reaction to standing side by side haha. That face is priceless. Second guy was deffff a lil' creepy. Third guy was too wrapped up in fake machismo tho - that pic was taken outside a bar where he coupled his introduction with how much he just drank inside. Yo Idunfuggncare

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back