• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cooking By The Book

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    https://www.goodfood.com.au/good-food/cook/recipe/spinach-and-feta-pie-20131101-2wqx5.html

It's a bit tricky with the filo pastry, but easily one of my favourite recipes.

A bit simpler and really good, chicken wraps. Make sure you pack it with veg (red onions, tomatoes, lettuce, red pepper, cucumber what I usually go for) and either guacamole or hummus. Cook the chicken with some lime juice; or even better if you have the time, marinade it (garlic, olive oil, lime juice, coriander seeds).

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I go in and out of loving to cook and then getting tired of it and living off sandwiches for a few days. I think it's because I'm usually just cooking for myself so I get lazy and don't give a ****. When I'm cooking for others I feel a new rush of passion.

I think I've written it a million times here but I ****ing love the taco meat I make!!! Last night I made mashed cauliflower and baked scallops. Honestly the scallops came out bomb I was so proud of them. I think the cauliflower had a great taste, but I just hate the texture they had... I really need to invest in a blender. Lately I've been adding cream cheese to everything, it really gives whatever you're eating a creamy smooth texture.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Cooking is fun, but only if you don't follow recipes. I've literally never used a recipe or measured anything ever. Treat it like an art rather than a science and it's quite fun.

Favorite recipes are usually variations on veggie stir fries. I use all sorts of different flavors and sauces in stir fries, not just asian flavors. One of my favorites is Broccoli, Mushrooms, Butternut Squash, and Spinach, with salt, pepper, a pinch each of rosemary and thyme, and a minced clove of garlic for the seasoning, and then enough parmesan cheese melted on it to more or less coat all of it. So good. <3

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I'm a master of the bar and grill. Briquettes and flame are my favorite cooking means. However, I can make soups, stews, pastas, fry foods, steam foods, prepare sauces, bake breads, boil foods, flip pancakes, brew coffee, steam rice, boil rice, prepare roasts, turkey, chicken, steak, seafood, bisque, I can bake cakes, and bake cookies to boot. I am confident enough in my skills that I look at recipes as guidelines more than rules; can't make a dish without the main ingredient, and after that it's all creative liberties. I haven't had any complaints from the other end of the table. I would rank my competency an 8/10. Some dishes I lack, well, the dishes for. This comes from a man who successfully fed a vegetarian of 16 years eat cheeseburgers. Yes.

DeeOtter

Woah, what goes here...
    Years
  • Scones!
    I just made some today actually.
    They're pretty tasty and really easy to make and customize.

Spoiler:

Scones are pretty easy to customize. You can pretty much just toss whatever you want in.
    I want to try making cheese scones next.

Back