• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • I thought the nature & IVs came by default.
    The default spreads listed are the most 'ideal' currently possible from what I'm able to breed. The point in the form is so I know exactly which of those details you want me to breed for each Pokémon. Parts like ribbons/EVs/move tutor etc. can be left out if you dont' require them, but the general details for the 'Mon themselves (gender/nature/IVs/ability/ball) need to be filled in so I know exactly what you're after. Most things in my store aren't actually fully-bred yet (at least in the way of IVs), since this is a bred-upon-request service and not something readily available or in stock.

Really. I don't care what this Bouffalant was. I need them to fill Pokedex page. I take every Bouffalant which you have. So reserve for me one of them.
    Okay sure, let me know when you can trade and I'll hatch a random Bouffalant for you real quick.

Your pokes are ready!:D
    Able to go online now? :) I'll grab Aero from Bank.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    The default spreads listed are the most 'ideal' currently possible from what I'm able to breed. The point in the form is so I know exactly which of those details you want me to breed for each Pokémon. Parts like ribbons/EVs/move tutor etc. can be left out if you dont' require them, but the general details for the 'Mon themselves (gender/nature/IVs/ability/ball) need to be filled in so I know exactly what you're after. Most things in my store aren't actually fully-bred yet (at least in the way of IVs), since this is a bred-upon-request service and not something readily available or in stock.

Okay sure, let me know when you can trade and I'll hatch a random Bouffalant for you real quick.

Able to go online now? :) I'll grab Aero from Bank.

Thank you very much for the trade!:D

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I had an awful time scrolling through the side-by-side roster. I'm pretty sure I saw a horsea in there though. I would like her, please :)
    Nature: Preferably adamant, but I can breed her with one of my males holding an everstone if she's something else.
    Ability: HA
    Ball: Dream ball
    Desired IV Spread: missing attack but can be any spread you have readily available
    Only Dark Types can be requested as 6IVs. No HP or 0IVs.
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Not necessary, my males will be passing down outrage
    EV Training or Pokérus?: Not necessary
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: Not necessary
    Ribbons?: Not necessary

Feel free to request anything in my shop in exchange for her

Thanks!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I had an awful time scrolling through the side-by-side roster. I'm pretty sure I saw a horsea in there though. I would like her, please :)
    Nature: Preferably adamant, but I can breed her with one of my males holding an everstone if she's something else.
    Ability: HA
    Ball: Dream ball
    Desired IV Spread: missing attack but can be any spread you have readily available
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Not necessary, my males will be passing down outrage
    EV Training or Pokérus?: Not necessary
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: Not necessary
    Ribbons?: Not necessary

Feel free to request anything in my shop in exchange for her

Thanks!
    Ah, sorry about that but how so? How would you improve it? I'm intending to revamp the layout soon so suggestions would be good.

But sure, I can do that for you if you give me a day or two. :) Usually wouldn't even take that long but I have some trades on gamefaqs I'm finishing up first. & Hm, my Dream Ball HA collection is complete now (at least in terms of breedable ones) aside from a few pending trades I still have to go through with, but I'd be up for a Lure Ball Poliwag.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Ah, sorry about that but how so? How would you improve it? I'm intending to revamp the layout soon so suggestions would be good.

But sure, I can do that for you if you give me a day or two. :) Usually wouldn't even take that long but I have some trades on gamefaqs I'm finishing up first. & Hm, my Dream Ball HA collection is complete now (at least in terms of breedable ones) aside from a few pending trades I still have to go through with, but I'd be up for a Lure Ball Poliwag.

Lure ball poliwag it is :)
    I don't mind waiting a few days. I'll be breeding up a love ball horsea first anyway and that'll likely take me a few days anyway...especially since I gotta catch it and move it over first.

As for the layout, I had no issue with the ones simply behind spoiler tags, they were fine, but for some reason the two scroll boxes side by side, while they looked pretty nice, I had to wait at least 10 seconds after each arrow click and it took 5 arrow clicks to get to the next poke on the list. I noticed I could click multiple times (about 5 clicks to wait for the next pokemon on the list), but the wait time piled up (basically resulting in nearly a one minute wait before viewing the next poke on the list). Force scrolling the arrow didn't really work at all.

My computer is usually pretty fast, I'm not entirely sure why the two-column open scroll box hurt so much. And no need to be sorry really, I was just explaining why I might have some of the horsea details wrong because as I sat in the shop, the scrolling took longer and longer and I wasn't sure where on the list I had seen horsea so I tried to go off memory on her details compared to what I wanted :)

I'm willing to accept less than 5IVs though if that helps with the breeding at all. The more IVs the better, but honestly, I'm just going to be trying to breed her for a shiny anyway, so however many IVs she has is one less IV to breed for is all.

Anything specific you want on the poliwag?

Years
  • I'm sure I could obtain one. :) Are you only interested in the ball, or would you like any other details on it? If you just want the ball I can probably do it for free since it's a small request.

Which Poliwag and Seel? The Dream Ball HA ones?

I'm looking for competitive type pokes.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Lure ball poliwag it is :)
    I don't mind waiting a few days. I'll be breeding up a love ball horsea first anyway and that'll likely take me a few days anyway...especially since I gotta catch it and move it over first.

As for the layout, I had no issue with the ones simply behind spoiler tags, they were fine, but for some reason the two scroll boxes side by side, while they looked pretty nice, I had to wait at least 10 seconds after each arrow click and it took 5 arrow clicks to get to the next poke on the list. I noticed I could click multiple times (about 5 clicks to wait for the next pokemon on the list), but the wait time piled up (basically resulting in nearly a one minute wait before viewing the next poke on the list). Force scrolling the arrow didn't really work at all.

My computer is usually pretty fast, I'm not entirely sure why the two-column open scroll box hurt so much. And no need to be sorry really, I was just explaining why I might have some of the horsea details wrong because as I sat in the shop, the scrolling took longer and longer and I wasn't sure where on the list I had seen horsea so I tried to go off memory on her details compared to what I wanted :)

I'm willing to accept less than 5IVs though if that helps with the breeding at all. The more IVs the better, but honestly, I'm just going to be trying to breed her for a shiny anyway, so however many IVs she has is one less IV to breed for is all.

Anything specific you want on the poliwag?
    Oh, hm, maybe it's the amount of images it had to load that was causing a problem or something (I know when I go to edit it takes about half a minute to even load the edit page). Well, maybe when I've altered the layout it should work better. For any future reference though, all the 'Mons are in alphabetical order so if you forget where you saw a 'Mon it should be relatively easy to work out where it's located in the boxes. :)

Well, I'm happy to do a 5IV spread for you, but if you don't mind an imperfect 5IV spread then I can probably get Horsea to you a little quicker. :) Your call though, just lemme know.

I'm looking for competitive type pokes.
    Where do you see a competitive Poliwag or Seel in my shop/list? The only ones I can see that I've listed are the Dream Ball HA ones that have few or no egg moves.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Oh, hm, maybe it's the amount of images it had to load that was causing a problem or something (I know when I go to edit it takes about half a minute to even load the edit page). Well, maybe when I've altered the layout it should work better. For any future reference though, all the 'Mons are in alphabetical order so if you forget where you saw a 'Mon it should be relatively easy to work out where it's located in the boxes. :)

Well, I'm happy to do a 5IV spread for you, but if you don't mind an imperfect 5IV spread then I can probably get Horsea to you a little quicker. :) Your call though, just lemme know.

Where do you see a competitive Poliwag or Seel in my shop/list? The only ones I can see that I've listed are the Dream Ball HA ones that have few or no egg moves.

I don't mind waiting, or getting one easier for you to breed up. I thought they might be in alphabetical order but I did admittedly get antsy waiting for it to load the last few times I clicked the up arrow and it hadn't moved for nearly 5 minutes.

If I remember after you do your edits (I'm seriously forgetful, but if you're really curious, you can PM me after your edits to ask I pop in for a look), I will happily give a looksee and tell you whether or not your edits helped make it easier on my browser.

As for my horsea, so long as it's in a dream ball with the HA, anything else can be whatever makes it easier on you. No rush from my end, but also no IV pressure either :) I'm sure I'll end up breeding out a perfect long before I ever get the shiny I'll be aiming for anyway lol. I'll leave it up to your discretion. I haven't yet IV bred the poliwag yet though. I plan to so it'll be more fair, but in case I'm unlucky, would you rather wait longer for the poliwag, or receive it with less than 5 IVs?

Years
  • Hey! Is there anything in particular you are requesting for a HA Snivy? I would really like to get my hands on one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Excuse me, I'm interested in an HA piplup for my team, but I'm unaware of what do you whant for it, I'm somewhat new in this forum so I don't have to many special mons, but if it's in my hands I can give you a trained riolu, with 2 EM, it can either be for special sweeper or physical, it can be timid or jolly. I hope you take my request. by the way, I'm just interested in the HA, I'm able to fully train it.

minecraftprosick

Pika Pi!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    tumblr_ms0b3tvtYZ1rj4z3ho2_500.jpg

Pokeball_icon.png
    [SIZE=+5]Thief's Den
    Pokeball_icon.png

Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Sport_Ball_Sprite.png

Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png

I Have The Feeling Your Attack Stat Fell Quite Sharply Just Now...
    Sleek CSS By The Insanely Handsome Chalifoux

Links & Info

[alink id="S1"]Services[/alink id] | [alink id="S2"]Giveaways[/alink id] | [alink id="S3"]Wishlist[/alink id]

utOf77c.png

4725d7b0-3366-11e3-b50e-068eb5ad0ab9.png
    Y: Laura | OR: Dactyl
    6474a380-767e-11e4-a3c8-0a8b8e0d58b0.png

FC: 0920-0357-3706
    Please click here to leave a Trade Review, thanks!

[a id]S1[/a id]Services

Poochyena_Pinball_RZ.gif

Welcome to Thief's Den!
    The main purpose of this trade store is to breed (and potentially train) competitive Pokémon in a variety of Dream/Apricorn/Standard balls. All Pokémon will be legit ORAS-born.

I do not breed HP spreads.

Pokeball_icon.png
    SPECIAL OFFER: Dark-T
    ype Pokémon can be requested as 6IVs!
    All other Types are available with 5IV, Trick Room or 0IV spreads only.

So, what can I do for you and your Pokémon?
    Spoiler:

Pokeball_icon.png
    Breeding Request Form (see above for details):

Bear in mind that you can't request Pokémon, moves, abilities or ball combinations that aren't already available in the second post. THERE IS A SET 4EM MOVESET FOR EACH POKÉMON & THAT IS THE ONLY MOVESET IT WILL COME WITH. Some EMs are still in the process of being bred, so if you want them for definite make sure to say so, else your 'Mon may not have what's listed.

Nature:

Ability:

Ball:

Desired IV Spread:

Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?:
    EV Training or Pokérus?:
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?:
    Ribbons?:

[a id]S2[/a id]Giveaways

-under construction-
    [a id]S2[/a id]Current Projects

Not necessarily competitive projects, but projects all the same. If you see a competitive one, you can ask for a free breedject!

mightyena.gif

Balto the Mightyena ♂ - Lvl. 100

XD: Gale of Darkness
    Lonely
    Intimidate
    Heal Bell - Poison Fang - Bite - Dig
    x/x/x/x/x/x
    nationalribbon.png
    earthribbon.png
    championribbon.png
    contestmemoryribbon2.png
    battlememoryribbon2.png
    artistribbon.png
    footprintribbon.png
    effortribbon.png
    alertribbon.png
    shockribbon.png
    downcastribbon.png
    carelessribbon.png
    relaxribbon.png
    snoozeribbon.png
    smileribbon.png
    sinnohchampribbon.png
    legendribbon.png

gorgeousribbon.png
    royalribbon.png
    gorgeousroyalribbon.png
    trainingribbon.png
    skillfulbattlerribbon.png
    expertbattlerribbon.png
    bestfriendsribbon.png
    kaloschampionribbon.png
    beautymasterribbon2.png
    clevernessmasterribbon.png
    coolnessmasterribbon.png
    cutenessmasterribbon.png
    toughnessmasterribbon.png
    conteststarribbon.png
    hoennchampionribbon.png

[a id]S3[/a id]Wishlist

Pokeball_icon.png
    Female Pokémon in:
    Bag_Sport_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png

Pokeball_icon.png
    Female/Genderless Dream Balls (with HA)
    Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png
    : Any not listed on the spreadsheet!
    Pokeball_icon.png
    Johto/Colosseum Starters in:
    Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png

Pokeball_icon.png
    DW-only Hidden Abilities in:
    Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png
    (eg. Dive Ball HA Omanyte- not obtainable outside the DW)
    Pokeball_icon.png
    Dark Types in:
    Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
    Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png

Pokeball_icon.png
    Hidden Ability Dark Types in Matching Balls

Pokeball_icon.png
    5IV4EMs (preferably females in Rare Balls, but I'm interested either way)

Pokeball_icon.png
    Pokémon (preferably male) with 4 Egg Moves

Pokeball_icon.png
    6IV Dittos (any except Bold/Careful/Modest/Jolly/Adamant/Timid)

Pokeball_icon.png
    Event/Special Dark Types (like Almia's Darkrai, SSB Greninja)

I don't care for other people's shinies at all, so I won't have any interest in them (or treat them any differently to a regular 'Mon) unless it has 5IVs or 4EMs. The things in my wishlist are more appealing to me than shiny offers.

- Thief
    Mightyena_Ranger.png

[/SIZE]

Pokemon: eevee
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability: Anticipation
    Ball: Dream Ball?
    Desired IV Spread: 5IV's
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Heart Scals
    EV Training or Pokérus?: EV Training
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: Lucky Egg
    Ribbons?: I don't really mind.

Pokemon: Vulpix
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Ball: Dream Ball?
    Desired IV Spread: 5IV's
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Heart Scale
    EV Training or Pokérus?: EV Training
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: Lucky Egg
    Ribbons?: I don't really care.

Thanks for these services.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Here's my request!

Pokemon: Venipede
    Ability: Speed Boost

Leave me a PM if you are around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Thief,
    Hope you're doing well! If you're still checking this thread from time to time, here's a request I have from your trade shop:

Pokemon: Growlithe
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability: Intimidate
    Ball: Fast Ball (w/ the automatic egg moves you listed)
    Desired IV Spread: whatever the automatic spread is, when you breed it :)
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: nah, thanks though
    EV Training or Pokérus?: nah, I'll take care of both
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: nah
    Ribbons?: doesn't matter

In exchange, I can trade you a female Moon Ball Vulpix (w/ the ability Flash Fire, & the egg moves Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Disable, & Flare Blitz) - if you're interested! The one I currently own has a Timid nature. Looking forward to hearing back from you - thanks for your time!

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Hello. Could I please request one of your darling Winter Deerlings (that muddy brown color) for a dream ball HA Sigilyph. Bred with Psychoshift, Stored Power, and Skill swap

Nature: Jolly preferred
    Ability: Sap Sipper preferred
    Ball: Premier is fine
    Desired IV Spread: As close to 31/31/31/x/31/31 as you can?
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Nope
    EV Training or Pokérus?: Nope
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: Nope
    Ribbons?: Up to you

Last edited:

dukeblue0207

Shuckle worship lol
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hi, I'm interested in ur Dream Ball HA Mr. Mime :)
    Can I trade it for my 5IV Dream Ball Buneary?

Ability: Technician
    Ball: Dream Ball
    Desired IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31?
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Nah
    EV Training or Pokérus?: Nah
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: Nah
    Ribbons?: Nah

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    If you could get me a female defiant piplup don't care about much else. I can get you anything I can get my hands on just no shinies, IV's, or legendaries.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hi there Thief! I hope you're well.

I see that you have stated that if I see a Pokemon I like yet without the specific ball, I can just ask! I love the Exeggcute and Houndour's available yet am looking for them to be in a Fast Ball and Lure Ball respectively, to match their Shiny colouring. Would it be possible to get those please?

Exeggcute
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Ball: Fast
    Desired IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: None.
    EV Training or Pokérus?: None.
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: None.
    Ribbons?: None

Houndour
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Ball: Lure Ball
    Desired IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: None.
    EV Training or Pokérus?: None.
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: None.
    Ribbons?: None.

I can trade you the following Bank Ball Females that I bred myself that I do not see on your list:

Shellder - Jolly - Lure Ball - Skill Link - 31/31/31/X/31/31 - Aqua Jet, Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast (4 EMs)
    Meditite - Adamant - Love Ball - Pure Power - 31/31/31/X/31/31 - Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut (4EMs)

I really hope you are interested and we can reach an agreement. Here's hoping you are able to help me. Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back