• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Evil Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    WTF?? black_mage!! it was all nice and peaceful and then you have to mess everything up! XD Gard, dont listen to him....

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Ok tough guy.... "I wont start anything, for now." Ooo big words from a big bi.tch.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Smart word? What smart word did I say? Why don't you just shut the fu.ck up for once.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Don't call me that, no body loves a sl.ut, they only use them.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    The only things getting hurt here are those little inocent pokemon, after i fu.cking blow them to pieces.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    How bout you both stop evading the cursing filter and going completly off topic and be nice little kiddies okay? Or are we gonna have to have some action taken against both of you and this thread closed?

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    I'm being a good boy, shes going all nuts for something I don't even know what shes talking about.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    black_mage#1 said:
    Don't call me that, no body loves a sl.ut, they only use them.

GASP! dont call Gard a ****! it's just....bad...XD

no more flaming please ^_^ XXDD *grabs C4 and blows up thread*

-_- someone close this...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • keep lying u lil good boy anyways i'll stop since i don't wanna be kicked out. adios but he can ^_-

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok this is officially the thread with the most blocked cuss words I have seen (good thing for the censors). I have a real good right to ban you black_mage for censor bypassing more times then I have seen and also for starting all this flamming junk back up after it died down. Read The Rules of PC if you want to be a member.
    *Closed*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Let's have a round of applause for Gardevoir352 and black_mage#1! They just showed us how to break the rules enough to be banned! Good job guys! You're both banned for two weeks, gg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back