• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    At the pokecentre in Valencia island the nurse asks for prof.ivy
    help
    So I found her and she goes uderwater
    Then when I enter the
    pokecentre and go up the screen turns black and nothing happens.
    Can someone pls help I don't know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2018
    i just arrived at valencia island and went to the pokemon center but the screen turn black, same to blue and delia mini chapter in ss anne, just green that doesnt turn, please help me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    First of all I have to say this is really a great hack :D
    I really hope that u can finish all the adventure manga project :D

I found a "bug":
    when u're going to recive the vanaurite from fuji and u have the bag full: u don't recive the item and u lost forver the possibility to get the item D:
    (i had to hack to get it xD)
    i think u have to introduce a script similar to "return when u have place in your bag" or something similar ;)

anyway thx for this awsome hack xD

oh one more thing: in my opinion pkmn level in kanto aren't competitive (i have lvl40 vs lvl25/30 sometimes :( )

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • RELEASED BETA 8.3

Wait wait wait wait...
    So you guys use gameshark and cheats and walk through walls get past the game instead of going through the normal way (which eventually breaks the game), and then you guys complain about encountering a glitch.

Nu uh, not me, I never have! lol

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    this hack is really great man you can get really easy shiny pkmn at the orange islands and i already captured mewtwo can you also capture the 3 legendary birds?

Remember the Pokemon 2nd Movie? Remember Shamouti, Fire, Ice and Thunder Island? Legendary Birds will be there.

HEY NO! Didn't you read what I said? I said I never saved, and did it out of curiosity! I never used the cheats within the game, no item codes or anything like that! I said when I first used GLAZED (my first hack experience) I experimented with that stuff, and used it to get around HM blocks. I NEVER used it in your game! I love it! We both never said stuff about that.

On 7.9, I was wondering if I downloaded the right thing, so without saving I used it to get around the fence and view the chapter - again, without saving! And I never did it in this patch!

Dude, I love everything about this game. If you are really so stressed about it, take a break. You are an artist and you are going to burn yourself out if you can't just enjoy it for YOU and not your fans. I seriously love the game and think you are awesome :)

Okay, well good. I hate reading posts that goes like "Derp!! I used the teleport, and it teleport me to other city, and I stupidly saved even though i know it's a glitch! Now please help me, Aethestode!! In fact, I'm going to make things more difficult by continuing with the story and adding more gamesharks so it'll be more game breaking for you to fix."

great game but why steve has to die? snif snif

if he doesn't die, he wouldn't be as memorable, and his death meant make you hate the old man or at least be afraid of him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Can someone please tell me how to get to the Zap Zap Zapdos Bonus Chapter? I checked before Articuno, after, and before and after Moltres and the water there is still blocked off
    :( . I did it without saving once in curiosity by getting past the fence with cheats, but I want to do it legitimately... So how?

If you please could stop spamming this thread, that'd be great. There's a small hole in the fence where you can use surf. And if you use surf, you will get to the powerplant. You can only do the Zap Zap Zapdos chapter before you encounter Moltres at Cinnabar Island. And next time, first read through the thread, I asked Aethestode the same question.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

To get to the power plant in the zapdos bonus chapter you have to go to route 10, there is this tiny break in the fence bellow the Pokemon center.

Thank you Aethe for helping other community members progress in the game.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

To get to the power plant in the zapdos bonus chapter you have to go to route 10, there is this tiny break in the fence bellow the Pokemon center.

Thank you Aethe for helping other community members progress in the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2019
    I'm having a problem when i go to vyridian city Gym to face Giovanni i cant enter the back staircase I cant even go down. any solution?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    I don't know if it's a glitch but yesterday i saved on a island (i don't remember the name) and i caught kyogre and mewtwo. Now i open the game and i'm in vermilion city, my old save file. Can i fix this?

Ttar0914

Years
  • I don't know if it's a glitch but yesterday i saved on a island (i don't remember the name) and i caught kyogre and mewtwo. Now i open the game and i'm in vermilion city, my old save file. Can i fix this?

Could it be that you've made a quick save on your emulator? I'm currently playing the game and didn't come across that.

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    does someone know how to get the mega stone for venasaur and poliwrath PS: i caught already the crystal onix and damm it is fast

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Nope, just saved in the game like always.
    I have one quicksave and that is one in vermilion city, but i didn't open that..

Are you absolutely sure you did not load that state at some point? Doing so overwrites whatever your save file currently is with what the save file was during the save state.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Are you absolutely sure you did not load that state at some point? Doing so overwrites whatever your save file currently is with what the save file was during the save state.

Yeah i'm sure, I saved on the only island with a "normal" pokecenter.
    Now if i open the game with myboy (purached one) on my galaxy s5 and i'm in vermilion city on a old save file.

Years
  • Can you catch Relicanth by surfing, because I don't encounter it and i don't see any spot to dive in Route 2. Could someone tell me please. thx

Back