• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Yeah. You're supposed to play the game with Red's party.

Oh crap... Well I'm in the legendary bird part, who should I have with me?

I think I found a bug on route 14 here is a screenshot.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Its a sprite of red, which acts like an item ball containing TM for blizzard...
    Is this known?

I am on patch 8.2

I also noticed that during g a double battle, razor leaf shows that it damages both foes, however it only damages the first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    So, I just got done fighting Mewtwo in Cerulean and caught him with a Masterball. It said I caught him, and the data was entered into my pokedex with the symbol saying it was caught, but he didn't show up in my party even though I only had 5 party members and he's not in the PC. Did I screw something up?

thanks

edit: the sandstorm is also still present if that is relevant.

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    So, I just got done fighting Mewtwo in Cerulean and caught him with a Masterball. It said I caught him, and the data was entered into my pokedex with the symbol saying it was caught, but he didn't show up in my party even though I only had 5 party members and he's not in the PC. Did I screw something up?

thanks

edit: the sandstorm is also still present if that is relevant.

No, you've done nothing wrong. In the Manga, Red catches Mewtwo and gives it to Blaine. It's scripted into this game, so you can't keep Mewtwo at all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    No, you've done nothing wrong. In the Manga, Red catches Mewtwo and gives it to Blaine. It's scripted into this game, so you can't keep Mewtwo at all.

Oh! my bad, I was at work while I was playing so I must have accidentally missed that in the dialogue. Thanks!

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years

So if we do not catch mewtwo do we still get it in the pokedex,as Parr of the story?

Years
    do you have to start over and play the mewtwo chapter again in order to play the pokemon origin bonus chapter, because it looks like that in the screenshots. thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    I love playing this game! Last time i played was the ending of beta 7.9. Now i'm stuck on 8.2.. I need to find Vaporeon but team rocket isn't on that small island.. Can somebody help me? Sorry if this is a stupid question.. And also sorry for the bad english :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Can someone please tell me how to get to the Zap Zap Zapdos Bonus Chapter? I checked before Articuno, after, and before and after Moltres and the water there is still blocked off
    :( . I did it without saving once in curiosity by getting past the fence with cheats, but I want to do it legitimately... So how?

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Can someone please tell me how to get to the Zap Zap Zapdos Bonus Chapter? I checked before Articuno, after, and before and after Moltres and the water there is still blocked off
    :( . I did it without saving once in curiosity by getting past the fence with cheats, but I want to do it legitimately... So how?

I am in the same place, did I miss something?

Years
    Oh crap... Well I'm in the legendary bird part, who should I have with me?

I think I found a bug on route 14 here is a screenshot.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Its a sprite of red, which acts like an item ball containing TM for blizzard...
    Is this known?

I am on patch 8.2

I also noticed that during g a double battle, razor leaf shows that it damages both foes, however it only damages the first.

Legendary bird part you have Pikachu, Ivysaur, Poliwrath, Snorlax, Eevee and Gyarados.

Yeah, we know about the Red duplicate, last Beta it froze the game, so this is an improvement.

I don't have that Razorleaf problem, but a similar thing happens with my Eevee's Disarm Sound.

:) Isn't the Hack awesome though?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    C'mon can nobody help me? I realy wanna play this game but team rocket isn't on that island with vaporeon (glitch).. What now..? I don't want to play it all over again..

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Legendary bird part you have Pikachu, Ivysaur, Poliwrath, Snorlax, Eevee and Gyarados.

Yeah, we know about the Red duplicate, last Beta it froze the game, so this is an improvement.

I don't have that Razorleaf problem, but a similar thing happens with my Eevee's Disarm Sound.

:) Isn't the Hack awesome though?

I love this hack!!!!
    I never caught snorlax.... Does that matter?

Also I just realized that I have no idea where the power plant is, so I've just been running around looking for it for the last hour... Lol

And I was wondering where the person who wrote the love letter is? I forgot where the sailor from lavender told me to look. Can't anybody help?

Years
    I love this hack!!!!
    I never caught snorlax.... Does that matter?

Also I just realized that I have no idea where the power plant is, so I've just been running around looking for it for the last hour... Lol

And I was wondering where the person who wrote the love letter is? I forgot where the sailor from lavender told me to look. Can't anybody help?

Not really. In the manga, Red caught Snorlax (why he has it when you battle him in Gold, adapted into the manga) but he doesn't have a chapter specific to him like Eevee and Gyarados do. The powerplant is... East of Cerulean? You can get there with Strength as some boulders are blocking the path.

The love letter you can't complete at this time in the game (I don't know when yet) It says 'I shouldn't be here' when you try. You get there (to Flora City) by surfing north in Celadon.

I must look like I have no life... It's not my fault though, my family decided scheduling to go to the beach on July 5th was a good idea, so of course I was OUT asleep as soon as I got there, because of course I got no sleep the night before thanks to the fireworks. I have horrible sunburn behind my knees, so I'm lounging in bed and on the couch for the next few days...

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    is anyone else having a problem entering the second cave at seafoam island?? my screen just turns black when I enter...

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Not really. In the manga, Red caught Snorlax (why he has it when you battle him in Gold, adapted into the manga) but he doesn't have a chapter specific to him like Eevee and Gyarados do. The powerplant is... East of Cerulean? You can get there with Strength as some boulders are blocking the path.

The love letter you can't complete at this time in the game (I don't know when yet) It says 'I shouldn't be here' when you try. You get there (to Flora City) by surfing north in Celadon.

I must look like I have no life... It's not my fault though, my family decided scheduling to go to the beach on July 5th was a good idea, so of course I was OUT asleep as soon as I got there, because of course I got no sleep the night before thanks to the fireworks. I have horrible sunburn behind my knees, so I'm lounging in bed and on the couch for the next few days...

At least you have a good excuse lol,I just have no life!

I looked there but can't find a place to surf to find the power plant...

Years
    At least you have a good excuse lol,I just have no life!

I looked there but can't find a place to surf to find the power plant...

I know, look in the posts above. I and 2 others asked the same question. I used a cheat (walk-through-walls) to get there once out of curiosity (without saving, so it doesn't really count) but I haven't found a way there legitimately... It's bad for the stability of the game to use cheats, I used that cheat to get around VERY inconvenient Cut-trees in Glazed a few times because I didn't want to trek back forever to grab my HM slave. A few glitches happened later because of it.

On an earlier run-through of this game I accidentally recreated a (useless) glitch when using the elevator. I'm pretty sure it messed with that run-through's stability as well.

I'm reading the manga at the same time playing this, so it will last longer this time :) as I have no life right now.

Lotsa text there 0.0;

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    RELEASED BETA 8.3

Wait wait wait wait...
    So you guys use gameshark and cheats and walk through walls get past the game instead of going through the normal way (which eventually breaks the game), and then you guys complain about encountering a glitch.

Last edited:
    Years
    Wait wait wait wait...
    So you guys use gameshark and cheats and walk through walls get past the game instead of going through the normal way (which eventually breaks the game), and then you guys complain about encountering a glitch.

HEY NO! Didn't you read what I said? I said I never saved, and did it out of curiosity! I never used the cheats within the game, no item codes or anything like that! I said when I first used GLAZED (my first hack experience) I experimented with that stuff, and used it to get around HM blocks. I NEVER used it in your game! I love it! We both never said stuff about that.

On 7.9, I was wondering if I downloaded the right thing, so without saving I used it to get around the fence and view the chapter - again, without saving! And I never did it in this patch!

Dude, I love everything about this game. If you are really so stressed about it, take a break. You are an artist and you are going to burn yourself out if you can't just enjoy it for YOU and not your fans. I seriously love the game and think you are awesome :)

Back