• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leova's Vault 101 Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
perhaps..
would you happen to have a heartgold embedded tower kyogre?

I'm sorry but I don't have it at the moment as I sent it to my friend so he can get Rayquaza. Would you still accept the Jirachi?

Years
i wouldnt be able to tell ya XD i dont want to give you a time and then not go through with it but ill PM or VM you when i can trade you :D

Sounds Good:) And this is a really dumb question and im new to all this stuff but when you clone do i get one back or no?lol

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
yea sure, just give me some time to clone it :P

Alright bro! :) 2 questions though. 1) Pikachu comes with the light ball, right? 2) Can you clone my Jirachi and send it back to me seeing as you can clone?

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
Alright bro! :) 2 questions though. 1) Pikachu comes with the light ball, right? 2) Can you clone my Jirachi and send it back to me seeing as you can clone?

EDIT:i dont clone, someone clones for me (we have an agreement) and yes, it has a light ball.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
EDIT:i dont clone, someone clones for me (we have an agreement) and yes, it has a light ball.

Alright, that's cool as long as I receive Jirachi back. :)
Btw when are you available to trade?

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
I have a WIN2010 Jirachi, GMSTP Jirachi, Phione, and a shiney Latias.

I'm interested in your shiney Niroran and TRU Shaymin,

Thanks!!(:

there we go!
i have a win2010 jirachi and i have access to gamestop jirachi.
is your shiny latias legit?

Oh.. Well it don't matter much, I just have it sitting there. Can you trade now though or later?

ill let you know, but not right now
ill add you to my pending trades

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
ill let you know, but not right now
ill add you to my pending trades

Alright np. Simply send me PM or leave a message on my profile page saying you're ready to trade and I'll try to be there. Btw which FC do I use? Platinum or SS?

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
BUMP!

BIG NEWS!
i updated my events with a shiny alegeto celebi! it's legit.
also, i got a satoshi's pikachu if anyone is interested!

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
Hey man, do you do breeding, I can offer some events you dont have, and what u want for that shiny celebi?

it depends on the breeding. i dont IV breed, too much of a hassle.
and what are you offering for the celebi?
you're on someones blacklist so redeem :P

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
I don't know how I can be on someones black list, I've never ripped anyone off... and no it's not IV breed I just need these

Elekid w/ Electrizer Magby w/ Magmerizer Sneseal w/ Razor Claw and Gible and Rhyhorn w/ Protector, Feebas.. I need those pokes bred all Male... please

and I'll give you all of my events for those plus ur celebi... :) I think that is more then fair, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back