• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leova's Vault 101 Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I have both the TRU Dragonite and Manaphy. xD
    I was wondering... Do you have two DSes?
    I am looking for someone to help me transfer over some Pokemon from my Pearl to my Black.
    I am willing to give you more events, shinies and EV trains if you could help me out. ;;

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
  • I have both the TRU Dragonite and Manaphy. xD
    I was wondering... Do you have two DSes?
    I am looking for someone to help me transfer over some Pokemon from my Pearl to my Black.
    I am willing to give you more events, shinies and EV trains if you could help me out. ;;

i dont have two DS... i dont even have the new game.
    :/
    but if you still want to trade, ill trade you for the TRU manaphy (i already have the dragonite)

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Heyy niceee thread i was wondering if i could have

Piplup: Hydro Pump, Agility, Ice Beam

Totodile: Aqua Jet, Blizzard, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

and

Treecko: Leech Seed, Substitute, Energy Ball

I can give ya a few rare candys or something for them and as for IVs or natures i dont mind =)

(P.S this is for my pokemon white i only mostly have 5th gen pokes which are untradeable to previous virsons but i do have some previous gen pokes.)

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
  • Heyy niceee thread i was wondering if i could have

Piplup: Hydro Pump, Agility, Ice Beam

Totodile: Aqua Jet, Blizzard, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

and

Treecko: Leech Seed, Substitute, Energy Ball

I can give ya a few rare candys or something for them and as for IVs or natures i dont mind =)

(P.S this is for my pokemon white i only mostly have 5th gen pokes which are untradeable to previous virsons but i do have some previous gen pokes.)

thanks!
    would you happen ot have TM's? like grass knot and focus blast?
    and the totodile has Aqua Jet and Blizzard. another can have the other two. i dont have a female totodile so i can add both haha

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    for your WIN2011 Celebi UT (Timid i can trade you win2011 entei suicune raikou SMR2012 jirachi FAL2010 mew most tms and other stuff i will get a biger list when i can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back