• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illuminati confirmed!!!

Years
  • Illuminate confirm the person above you!

Example:

Blah blah blah

Joe. Joe has 3 letters. Three rhymes with semi-oxidized tea. Tea is popular in England. Adele is from England. Adele wrote "Hello" The word hello has 2 "L"s and 3 letters that aren't "L"s. 2 times 3 is 6. Joe is himself 6 divided by 6 is 1. There is 1 eye in the illuminati symbol.

JOE IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Basically just make it as ridiculous as you can.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 4 wings one stick and it's a bug

US,UK,Australia,New Zealand
    It being a bug = spying and the stick is the USB.

Killua

Hmmmmm that triangle OMFG!!!!!!! Umbreon is illuminat comfirmed!!!!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I am Illuminati, I plan to take over the world solo....

Your avatar.. I don't have a clue who it is but he looks like a dude that controls their so called rituals in front of the owl. Illuminati confirmed!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • not only the triangle, but that umbreon looks like he's using mind beams to take over the roselia's mind, which is the same thing the illuminati have done to every world leader.
    erlermenerti cernfermed!!!

Killua

Your name is rainbow tier is written under it 7-4=3 half life 3 confirmed!!!!!!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • You have tons of exclaimation marks, both in your post and username! Illuminati confirmed!

Killua

The eveelutions representante the elementos there is 4 principal elementos but there is no flying evee leaving US with 3 iluminatti confirmed!!!

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    There's an "E" on the shirt of the guy in your avatar. Next to it is an evil looking figure. The only true evil conspiracy in this world is related to the Illuminati - and you just so happen to have something evil in your avatar! Therefore, uh, illuminati lol????

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • In SmokeyPaprika's avatar, it reads "Smokey Papy", ommiting three letters and changing one. 3 x 1 = 3

Triangles have three sides.

IRRUMINAWTEE

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • We are both from the same country.

You joined 49 months after I did.

The first digit, 4, is how many letters you have in your name.

49's square root is 7.

Add 4 and 7. You get 11.

Two 1's. Ones are usually written like "I". Since there are two 1's, there are technically two I's. And how many I's does Illuminati have?

Three. Subtract the number I frequently mention: 1. 3 - 1 = 2.

Other than that, the other numbers I mention, 4 and 7, are 3 numbers away from each other. So are 1 and 4.

ILLUMINATI!

Back