• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illuminati confirmed!!!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    You joined PC in November. November is the eleventh month. There are 12 months in a year. 12 - 11 = 1. You joined on the 8th of November. The full date is 08.11.15. 15 - 8 = 7. 7 + 1 = 8. Eight and ate are homophones. Homophone sounds like telephone. Telephones are used to text people. There are 3 consonants in the word text. There are three sides in a triangle. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!! But wait. Let's dig deeper. As of 8:43 PM AEST, your post count is 374. 3 + 4 = 7. 7*7 = 49. 4 + 9 = 13. Your age. 1 to the power of three is 1. How many eyes are on the illuminati pyramid? 1. I rest my case.

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
    EnderCowsUnited
    There are three e's in your full name. There are also 3 words in your name. 3 + 3 = 6.
    You have 4 posts. You are also the 41st post in this Thread. 41 + 4 = 45.
    Your name contains 5 Syllables.
    45 divided by 5 is 7. 7 + 6 = 13
    Broken down, 13 is made up of 2 digits. 1 and 3. There are 3 sides on a Triangle, and there is 1 eye in the illuminati pyramid. You are illuminati confirmed.
    I can further prove this.
    Your name has the word "Cows"
    Cows = Beef
    Beef s used to make burgers.
    Who do we all know that profit off selling burgers? That's right....McDonalds.
    McDonalds are the rival of KFC.
    KFC has three letters. KFC is illuminati. Therefore, you MUST also be illuminati.

[For the record, this hurt my brain to think of.]

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Let's start off with your signature.

First off, you have one Pokémon there that has 6 letters, one with 7, two that have 8, and two that have ten.

Your trainer card has the numbers 3282-2759-1053. If you add all those numbers, you get 47 (3+2+8+2+2...). If you multiply 4 and 7 together, you get 28. If you split those numbers, you get two eight. Two is also the amount of Pokémon you have which have eight letters.

Furthermore, one of your Pokémon is a Ghost-type: Chandelure. Because Illuminati is associated with the bizarre, and ghosts are bizarre, that Chandelure must know something about the Illuminati. Also, adding 2 and 8 will cause 10, the amount of letters Chandelure has. You also have a 10 on your trainer card number.

Subtract the number of letters you have in your name, so 10 - 9 = 1. But, if you ADD those numbers, you will see that there is a meme based on this question: 9 + 10. You get 21. If you add those, you get three. Alternatively, 21 - the number of letters in your name in your sig (5) creates 16. Add Chandelure's letters and you get 26, when split together, makes two six. When divided, you get three.

Going back somewhere, the amount of letters your Pokémon have in total (no Mega) is 25. When multiplied, you get 10, the same amount of letters Chandelure and Krookodile have.

All these clues must add up somewhere and prove you are...ILLUMINATI!

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Alright then I will start off with your signature too! >:)

There are four items in there. 4 backwards is FaZe Clan's logo.

FaZe clan play Call of Duty all the time, with some Ghost Games. Your name have ghost in it.

Your name have 6 words. words have 5 letters. 6 - 5 = 1 and 6 + 5 = 11

11 = 1 + 1 = 2 and finally

2 + 1 = 3

There are 3 sides in a triangle what else have three sides? Doritos, uhhh, I mean the Illuminati triangle.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    The character in your avatar and signature can win in one hit.
    So do demons (i think :3 watch paranormal activity! :3)

Illuminati!! :3 :3 :3

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    That didn't make sense lol.

Miah have 4 words. WORDS have 5. 5 + 4 = 9.

What are the factors of 9? 1 and 3.

There is 3 sides in the triangle and there is one eye.

Illuminati confirmed!!11

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Your name, Omega, is the 24th letter in the Greek alphabet.

2 x 4 = 8

Now we get 24 again...

24 ÷ 8 = 3

Three factors, 8, 3, and 4, are in your post count, which is 834. The number is divisible by 3, so you get 278. If we divide this by 2, we get 139, which is a prime number.

So...that's it?

Wrong. The number is actually three digits multiplied by three- 1 x 3 = 3 x 3 = 9

Omega is the 24th letter in the Greek alphabet, and what is the 24th letter in the English alphabet? X. X is used for multiplication. Not only that, but X stands for X-Files, the TV series known for having the Illuminati theme song.

All these factors...can only mean YOU ARE ILLUMINAYICBDODUTNAPFUUZNCMX

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Your "YOU ARE ILLUMINAYICBDODUTNAPFUUZNCMX" had 36 characters.

The eye of... something has 3 sides, since it is a triangle.
    While the number something had 3 sixes in it. (666)

iluminat!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    That dude in you signature obviously shoots mind manipulation beams out of his hand.

Illuminati confirmed!!!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    You are secretely a female because of your avatar but in your Gender is Male.

This secret is like Illuminati's.

Half Life 3 Confurmed!11
    ok, that's just plain mean 3:

Your avatar's background color is orange.
    Orange is the color fire uses.
    Hell has fire
    PS, your hands are on fire
    illumanioti :3

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Ohhhhh, your last sentence had 17 vowels.

The words "Eye of Providence" has 17 letters.

Coincidence? I think not.

iluminafghiio

Back