• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    dont know but my rioul always evolved in 50 i think or 55 cant remember well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Is it about this hack or in general? Coz the only other time I used Riolu (not in this hack) it evolved before 30...

The playthroughs I've gone through also have it evolve pretty early.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    hi im new here 😄 where is the link to download this
    the link is only an .ups file where i can find the rom?? tnx

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Okay, thanks! Hope it actually evolves, I've wasted/spent hours training him now.

He was going to be my mega :|

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2021
    hi im new here 😄 where is the link to download this
    the link is only an .ups file where i can find the rom?? tnx

As with all other hacks out there, you'll have to patch the rom with the .ups file.
    Search Google for program and instructions on how to so. If you're on Android just us the app Rom Patcher (Again, Google for instruktions) ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    does anyone know what version on VBA I need to make this game work ? it just comes up with a white screen :/

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I remember when you just started on this and well all i can say is its a work of art i love love love the custom sprites as i wish i had that kinda skill. Your an excellent hacker and cant wait to see the final completion good luck :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    HI, this hack looks cool alright, but I can't seem to be able to play it since I have googled instructions on how to patch but somehow I still can't do it, it would be great if someone explained step by step, Thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Well, just beat the Elite 4 y'day... now waiting for the next Beta! Great game 1158.

My final team being M-Lucario, Pyroar, Gardevoir, Blastoise, Garchomp and Staraptor.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    went the next beta will come out i want to finish this game is awasome ;)

fawaz100

locococo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2017
    I was wandering where to get pokeballs in the begining of the games I've used all of the one that I found in the wild

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Which is the pokemon emerald rom for patching this ups file? Can anyone give me the LINK? I'm dying to play it...

Back