• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Gen III introduced Pokemon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
My favorite is Banette. It's lore, it's design, it's mega design! Although whoever decided on the stat and ability combo for it's mega is crap. Hahah.

Reactions: Sun
Years
If I had to pick one, I'd probably pick Aron. Not only is it adorable (in it's own kind of way, haha), but it eventually evolves into Aggron, which is one of the more badass Pokemon of the generation as well.

Some other favorites of mine from Hoenn (in no particular order) are the Treecko family, Tropius, Shedinja, the Gardevoir family, Sableye, Breloom, and Rayquaza.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
In my opinion, Generation III has the BEST Pok?mon. The designs were so fun and decent overall. In fact literally every Pok?mon in this Generation I like.

But my most favorite has to be Skitty. She was my partner in PMD:EoS, and I just love how the Pok?mon itself is a kitty.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 6, 2016
Hmm... I would have to say Gardevoir. It was one of the Pok?mon I had in my party. I also like its design.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Exploud and Milotic here. These two are some of the most memorable Hoenn mons for me. Exploud has STAB Boomburst and is insanely badass, while Milo has good general utility and an amazing design.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
My favorite would be Mudkip. It's my favorite water type starter Pokémon and is rather cute looking lol. My other favorites would be Latios, Latias, Beldum and Jirachi.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
Where do I begin? There's Aron, who's actually pretty cute but evolves into quite a powerhouse. Treecko, who's design I just love. in general, the Hoenn starters are my favorites with me having played all three starters multiple times (I have played this generation quite extensively; the only other generation that I've played more is the fourth gen and perhaps the sixth with multiple replays of Y, Alpha Sapphire and even Super Mystery Dungeon). Latios and Latias as well are pretty cool, not totally OP legendaries.

Years
There's quite a few for me...

Mightyena, who carried my team through a particularly intense Sapphire run, and wormed itself deeper in my heart after OR's Elite 4. Aron, Lairon and Aggron because their designs are top-notch; I have a thing for heavy armor designs/looks XD. Crawdaunt, whom I couldn't really get into at first, grew on me after struggling to find a Pokémon with False Swipe~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mawile and Zangoose and Masquerain! I love all those. Just still bummed that I can't get Mawile and Zang in AS and that Masque isn't a water type, haha.

Sableye and Blaziken and many more are also pretty cool.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Right now, my feelings for Skitty are starting to lessen, and there are some other Pokémon I'm in to, like Roselia, the Ralts family (even Gallade), Shelgon, and Vigoroth.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I think my name makes it obvious.
my next 4 favorites arer also from hoenn (lol)
Torchic, absol, altaria, delcatty
I also like the lotad line.

Oh yeah, and the ralts line.
and the shroomish line, and sableye, duskull line, lileep line, flygon line, cacnea line, barboach line, milotic, the legendarys and

holy crud am I still talking? sorry D:

Back