• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What it takes" RP Signup and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
alright, sand crawler, your space is Accepted

and I might have something in the way of aliasi... though they may be a bit corny xD

"Thunderhead"
and
"Mind Warp"

yeah...corny! >.<

editzz: lol... for that blue color I put "Neon Green" xD

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
So yeah..

I'LL BE AWAY UNTIL ATLEAST THURSDAY JULY 17TH, IF NOT LONGER - See you when I get back guys.

EDIT: Fixed everything! Not going away =]

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
Alright, glad you got that cleared up. We'd hate to not have you 'round.

Also, we'll start the RP when we get to at least 4 heroes and the villans to match them. Untill the next signup is posted...

Ja Ne!

-Takami Haru

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Haha, I just noticed you listed all the Black Cat Bandits as villains, yet, if you look at the Alliance section of their signups, only Lupin seems villainous... (Conveniently, he's also the only Black Cat Bandit with a criminal record.) Fine with me though--I guess the group seems to revolve around Lupin anyways.

Come to think of it, I'd have Yamiko be involved with some of the heroes at some point, and/or have Warren act like one most of the time.

Plus, I really think some of the switches/mercs could side with the heroes at various points, especially those that are more on the good side.

When is this RPG ever going to start anyways? *waits for other heroes to sign up* >_> I'd hate to see this one die before it starts...

EDIT: Uh-oh, I just realised Tori can render Yamiko completely powerless... Something to watch out for in the RPG, I suppose.

EDIT2: Speaking of Tori... I came up with possible aliases for her and Marshall, just to help...
Tori: Lilith was the first name which came to mind, but something more general like Deathangel might work too. Both would work, due to her physical beauty and her desire to help people (commit suicide).
Marshall: At first I thought Short Circuit, but then thought, "You can't put 'short' into the alias of someone who's over six feet tall!" Maybe something kind of electrical, like "Ion" or "Shockwave". I don't think something really prestigious would be appropriate due to his laziness.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
you and me bolth. I didn't start this RP with the intent for it to die... I think. I was on a chocolate high, alright? anyways, yeah. we NEED heroes. so sign up people!

on another note i'm thinking of making another RP for no reason entitled "Random Fighter I" dont know why, but I am.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Charge the paddles to 360..

CLEAR!

*shock*

Charging again..

CLEAR!

*shock*

LIVE ROLE PLAY! LIVE!

EDIT: I will be gone August 20th - August 25th and I won't have ANY computer access. Just wanted to give the heads up. My character can be controlled, but I'd prefer it if someone who would actually do a good job with him be the "Puppet Master" so to speak.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Okay two things. First of all, I did point out that the Black Cat Bandits do fight against villains. Second of all, I do have an idea for a hero in mind... if it will help, I can sign her up as well.

SilverTail

Years
ugh... well, I think we can officially start this RP tomorow. Why tomorow? Because i'll start it after I get out of work, and this gives you time to read this and get your acts together!

REMEMBER! signups are still open to anyone that wishes to join!

see you all tomorow!

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
-screams- Omfg no way we are finally starting this RP!? YAY!!!!! This is so exciting I can't wait =]

EDIT: So much for starting tomorrow lol. Oh and question, is there where the RP is taking place? There isn't a main thread so I was just curious.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
gah...sorry 'bout the EXTREME delay (almost a month) but i've been exausted from actually getting a job... and school starts tomorow.. so maybe it'll start some time this week... i'll PM you all when it dose so you know!

again, truely sorry! Ja Ne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back