• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
  • Hey i need a help. I recently got my Signature disabled due to 600 width. so i tried to make it short. But no i can't. Please help me. Can you make this signature to stay under the sig rule ? please !

My Club | Brother | My Profile | PM me |VM me |
    _1391439385.gif

Just edit it. And hey i have not add the last [ / cd ] ok. Just give me back the signature without the last [ / cd ] please help me please please help me.

and the main signature is this -

The reason your signature was disabled was because of the CSS border. If you don't set a width inside of the CSS box, it will stretch to the entire boundary of the signature area, which in turn makes it too wide. CSS is included as part of the width and height constraints as explained in the signature rules.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So, is my sig too big? I know its only like 297px in height but i see a scroll bar D:
    Eh, it seems ok to me. It hardly scrolls at all. But you could shrink it a tiny bit if it bugs you.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Quick question: Is it allowed to have a rotating gifset for a signature?

I have a gifset that I place on an image-rotating site, so that whenever I reload the page it'll load a different gif from that set. I promise none of the gifs are over the size limit, I'm just wondering whether or not it's fine to rotate gifs.

Thanks in advance. :>

Years
  • Quick question: Is it allowed to have a rotating gifset for a signature?

I have a gifset that I place on an image-rotating site, so that whenever I reload the page it'll load a different gif from that set. I promise none of the gifs are over the size limit, I'm just wondering whether or not it's fine to rotate gifs.

Thanks in advance. :>
    As long as the gif files don't exceed 2MB in size, 600px in width, or 350px in height, you should be good to go. :)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Just came in for a quick sig check. I believe the gif is within the limits, but I just wanna double check that everything is alright.

Back