• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Just changed my signature and was wondering if it's okay? :3 I've had a few disabled in the past. :o

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
Before I go ahead and add potentially rule breaking content to my signature, I want to get the all clear first.

The content I want to add is a link to a YouTube video which is an anti knife crime documentary which I was part of. I read in the rules that signatures can't contain violent images but I'm not sure where reconstructions would place in that rule, if at all.

I've added the video into the spoiler tag so it can be reviewed.

Spoiler:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
It wouldn't really bother me seeing that linked in your signature as long as it wasn't embedded. We have much more mature topics on PokéCommunity that aren't taboo. I'd wait for someone else's opinion too before going ahead with it though.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey i need a help. I recently got my Signature disabled due to 600 width. so i tried to make it short. But no i can't. Please help me. Can you make this signature to stay under the sig rule ? please !

My Club | Brother | My Profile | PM me |VM me |
_1391439385.gif

Just edit it. And hey i have not add the last [ / cd ] ok. Just give me back the signature without the last [ / cd ] please help me please please help me.

and the main signature is this -

Back