• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What do you mean by rising it?

I think he means adding new slots in a PKMN's move learnset. Like, example, Beldum only has one move: Take Down. He's probably asking for a way to increase it.

Anyway, have you used YAPE before, Kurapika? I really like that tool's method of adding new moves without the need of repointing. It auto-adjusts the learnset of other 'mons and blahblahblah.

Years
You can easily add more moves to moves learnset, just click the button Edit and specify the number of moves to be learned, repoint if necessary, then apply.

Years
  • Age 120
  • Seen Mar 21, 2018
You can easily add more moves to moves learnset, just click the button Edit and specify the number of moves to be learned, repoint if necessary, then apply.

_O_ Many thanks Kurapika : )
this is an amazing tool : D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 15, 2015
I am in my mortar at the spot the a-332 should reveal zygardes cave however no matter what I do it doesn't work. Is this a glitch?

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
What kind of features do you want in an eventual Text Editor?

Repointing, search function, ability to edit all text (not just in scripts), maybe an index like a-text? Mainly I think it would be useful for text you'd normally be changing in a hex editor.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hi Kurapika,

Is it possible to use your tool with the Emerald 650 and Fire Red 870 patches and see all the added Pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Well, this annoying bug will be removed from its roots in the next release.
Anyway, here is how to fix it:
- Go to the next "Roms Data" folder
- Open the file "Table.ini" in Notepad or any text editor and erase all the text
- Copy the text in [u]this link[/u] and paste it in the text "Table.ini" file.
- Save it
Link is broken

Years
Hey Kurapika, are you familiar with LockSmithArmy's Complete Item Editor? This tool has a nice feature that allows you to change items completely. What I mean is that you can edit how many EVs, for example, Protein gives or make an evolutionary stone with just one click(this is especially convenient). What do you think about implementing it?

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
Years
Hello Kurapika!
I downloaded your tool and opened it but then I get this error:
2430n7s.jpg

It's strange cuz I am just opening it for the first time. :(
And note that I didn't open a rom just yet. I just opened it then it appeared. :(

Last edited:
Years
Hello Kurapika!
I downloaded your tool and opened it but then I get this error:
2430n7s.jpg

It's strange cuz I am just opening it for the first time. :(
And note that I didn't open a rom just yet. I just opened it then it appeared. :(

Here is how to fix it:
- Go to the next "Roms Data" folder
- Open the file "Table.ini" in Notepad or any text editor and erase all the text
- Copy the text in this link and paste it in the text "Table.ini" file.
- Save it

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
Years
Thanks! It worked Perfectly!

Do you have to edit the ini file just to add more pokemons, items, etc.? nvm.. i found it
Can I add an individual ini file to my hack? (Bcos I edited the Rom Code of my hack with RHEA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back