• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Astra Story ★ OOC

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Alright guys, so Team -wise we've had a shuffle around, and now here's how the teams stand:

Team Wild:
    Sonata, Rikachu

Team Trust:
    Aiden, Hopeless Lostquerade, Gunnetasprite^2, Candytic,

Team Rocket (omg):
    Fairy, DLMuerte, Wizard, Omicron

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • DLMuerte, you might want to share your Skype details to one of us 'cause we got a chat going on and you're not in it yet. x:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Alright guys, so Team -wise we've had a shuffle around, and now here's how the teams stand:

Team Wild:
    Sonata, Rikachu

Team Trust:
    Aiden, Hopeless Lostquerade, Gunnetasprite^2, Candytic,

Team Rocket (omg):
    Fairy, DLMuerte, Wizard, Omicron

Actually the teams are now

Wild with Me, Rika, Fairy, Omi and Wiz

Trust with Aiden, Gunner, Candy, Dl and Lost

Rocket is no more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Starting my post now.

Yay? c:

Could we get links between the IC and OOC in the opening posts, perhaps? <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Could we get links between the IC and OOC in the opening posts, perhaps? <3

Yep. Sorry, been meaning to do that but just kept forgetting. It's done now and I'm about to put up another Tim post. Eventually I'll likely get around to linking each person's name to their SU... but not right now. So yeah... once everyone has three/four posts up I'll put up the thing to get started the game started.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Alright so Ash's post is up. I've been procrastinating too much so you've all got about 36 or 48 ish hours before the game gets started. So if you want to get something in before all that, then this is the final call. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lemme get this straight. My memory is a bit rusty haha.

Meteors that Skaia redirects are raining down on us already, like they did on Rose in Homestuck. But once we get into the game, we get in at a point in time where the Reckoning hasn't begun yet, right? Time in the Incipisphere and inside our universe doesn't run in the same direction or at the same pace, so even if the Reckoning happens later, the meteors end up being sent to Earth around the time when we enter. Right?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lemme get this straight. My memory is a bit rusty haha.

Meteors that Skaia redirects are raining down on us already, like they did on Rose in Homestuck. But once we get into the game, we get in at a point in time where the Reckoning hasn't begun yet, right? Time in the Incipisphere and inside our universe doesn't run in the same direction or at the same pace, so even if the Reckoning happens later, the meteors end up being sent to Earth around the time when we enter. Right?

Basically. Plus inn Homestuck, the meteors that delivers the frog temple and the 8 paradox clone babies landed on earth waaayyy before they entered the game as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Basically. Plus inn Homestuck, the meteors that delivers the frog temple and the 8 paradox clone babies landed on earth waaayyy before they entered the game as well.
    Haha yeah of course xD Anyways, Ash post is up.

What was that about Lost's character?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Haha yeah of course xD Anyways, Ash post is up.

What was that about Lost's character?

Unless they've found the time to now, Lost said they were dropping out because of not enough time to devote to rp. so you said you'd pick up the character.... but if you don't want to or don't feel like writing it I'll take it on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Unless they've found the time to now, Lost said they were dropping out because of not enough time to devote to rp. so you said you'd pick up the character.... but if you don't want to or don't feel like writing it I'll take it on.
    I say so much 8) I think you'd do a better job than me, to be honest. You even handled Ash well~<3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That post. Wow. Such dramatic read. Great Alvey <3

So the teams were... Wild and... gosh my memory. Trust!

Wild with Rika, Alvey, Fairy, Omi and Wiz.

Trust with Aiden, Gunner, Candy, Dl and "Lost".

Right? So it starts now with me and Aiden connecting, and Aiden entering the medium I suppose. Then he gets me into the medium, then I get Alvey in. Though, that would mean that Aiden is the only one from Team Trust who gets in early. Perhaps "Lost"/Alvey should get in first, then the other Trust members, and THEN Aiden gets me in?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • No no, I get you in and then you get aiden in, he gets his team in and then it loops back around to our team and then someone brings me in to complete the loop. I would post again with Tim forcing himself into the position of Ash's server player now, but I don't want to triple post. So if you wanted to put something into the group chat on the chat client and then maybe click the client player button then I'll rush in and click the server and get the party started.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think Ash should get Gav in first, and then we go the circle around and then Ash comes in last? So that team Trust enters first.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    holy christ

So is there an order we're entering in? Or are we going to play that out as we sorta go. I know first/last needs to be orchestrated, but there's no defined line we're going for us middle folk, right?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Middle can be just as we go but first last needs to be defined. And I had thought that Tim would bring in ash so then there'd be awkwardness when he finds out that he is actually a she contrary to what he's always believed. But pulling in gav first and then jumping back around to the rest of our team would be weird no? A1 brings in B1 then B1 brings in A2 then A2 brings in A3 an so on seems weird to me. Idk. Whatever everyone thinks is best. I'm just here to make sure it keeps going.

Back