• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ultramarine Version

What do you think?

• Brilliant!

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Good!

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Ok!

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

iitZz An Omen

PokemonPlatinums Brother
Years
This is not a hack.

169kl5d.jpg

Made in: RMXP

Introduction:

Hello. I'm iitZz An Omen.
This is my brother's project, but now I am the team leader. PokemonPlatnum is still a big part of the project though and you will see much off his updates as well as mine. :D

Story:

Sinnoh is being corrupted by the group know as Dividos; they hunt Pokémon not for battling, not for fun but as a sacrifice to Darkrai;so that a new world would be created. But Pokémon are now not adequate and they now require human sacrifices...
They search for those with a special type of bloodline, sacrificing this bloodline would unlock Darkrai's secrets and powers.
You are in this Bloodline.
The Dividos are never satisfied...they will strive for more and more until the world is truly corrupted into darkness; it is your mission to stop them.
They have been brought up the village of Flora located at the top of the AZURA Region, the DIVIDOS are conducting research in the EXLUDED cave, they believe that this is where Darkrai was sealed away. Even through all this evil it is your 11th birthday, time to recieve your first Pokémon, but on the night off your party your mom goes missing...
-The Adventure Begins!
Welcome to:

picture.php

The Azura Region! Map by Chronic

Features:

• New Region - Azura
  • All new immersive story line
  • Sinnoh, in all its glory
  • Custom Tilesets
  • New characters
  • An all new game!
  • DLC - Pokémon, Story Extension and other cities!

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Credits:

Poccil - Starter Kit
Kyledove - Tiles
Nintendo - Pokémon, Music
Shinylugia249 - Battle Graphics
Fanking Omega - Logo
Chronic - Spriter
Forever Forbidden - Tiles

Support:

Please put these userbars in your sig:

-iitZz An Omen

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
It looks decent so far. I really like your region map, and your mapping overall is not bad. I will look back for more.

iitZz An Omen

PokemonPlatinums Brother
Years
Looks awesome! It's gonna have all the real Pokémon, right?
By real Pokémon do you mean the 493? Then yes!
I am thinking if I should include a custom pokédex also..,what do you guys think?

It looks decent so far. I really like your region map, and your mapping overall is not bad. I will look back for more.
Well I would love to thank my spriter Chronic for that :P
My mapping is not the best but I am improving!

HELP REQUESTS TIME!

Yeah, like a normal person I would like help with this project. And this is what I need help in:

• OW Spriter - Main Characters Overworld, DIVIDOS Overworlds, And various trainers (gym leaders etc.)
  • Trainer Spriter - Main Characters(Front AND Back), Dividos (Front), Various Trainers (Front).
  • Fakémon Spriter - This job is currently not needed as I do not know if I should include a custom Pokédex.
  • Writer - To Extend the story further or change the story.
  • Musician - To enhance the gamers play experience
  • Graphics Guru :P -Pokédex Screen etc.
  • Mapper - I need help in mapping the Sinnoh Region + Azura.
I basically need as much as I can for each job, but thanks to Wichu I'm going try scripting myself :)
Thats it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Trust me, you do not need 3 people for graphics, and 4 for scripts. I hate it when people come up with a list of staff they need, and then say how many they need of each. 99% of the time, you're not going to be able to get that many.
There aren't that many graphics for the Pokédex, summary etc; it would take a single person only about a week or two to do all of them. As for scripting, it's not that hard or time-consuming to change a few variables for positioning. I recommend you take on the scripting job yourself; every game developer needs to know at least basic scripting. Try a few smaller things first, such as rearranging the Summary screen, and then once you're familiar with RGSS, try some more complex changes, such as a battle interface.

iitZz An Omen

PokemonPlatinums Brother
Years
Trust me, you do not need 3 people for graphics, and 4 for scripts. I hate it when people come up with a list of staff they need, and then say how many they need of each. 99% of the time, you're not going to be able to get that many.
There aren't that many graphics for the Pokédex, summary etc; it would take a single person only about a week or two to do all of them. As for scripting, it's not that hard or time-consuming to change a few variables for positioning. I recommend you take on the scripting job yourself; every game developer needs to know at least basic scripting. Try a few smaller things first, such as rearranging the Summary screen, and then once you're familiar with RGSS, try some more complex changes, such as a battle interface.
Thanks for the advice there Wichu!
I have taken down how much I need of each.
I'll try to learn RGSS soon :D

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
As co-manager of this project, that sound quite cool lol :P
I am informing you that venom12 is working on a custom menu script that will push this game further up the rankings :D
So thanks venom12 in advance.
As far as mapping goes yesterday I successfully finished 10 Towns and Villages, they are not fully evented or complete put they are done to a stage where i can easily change and implement the storyline.
I'm now going to show you a map and I need your C+C and a idea for the towns name, thank you!
Spoiler:

It may seem empty at the moment but thats because the custom tiles have not been maded yet! :D
-PP

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I really like how this is looking so far keep it up.
Is it with fakemon or existing pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2009
Looks great so far!
personally i think the storyline sounds a little hardcore... human sacrifice and all.... but the fact that darkrai is a legendary made my heart jump :D
Cant wait for beta

iitZz An Omen

PokemonPlatinums Brother
Years
Looks great so far!
personally i think the storyline sounds a little hardcore... human sacrifice and all.... but the fact that darkrai is a legendary made my heart jump :D
Cant wait for beta
Well..yeah it adds some depth to the story :D
I <3 Darkrai!

A small question but is this new region soute of Sinnoh?
I don't really knows if this mattrs but yeah, it could be :P

I really like how this is looking so far keep it up.
Is it with fakemon or existing pokemon?
Thanks very much :D
I'm really not sure...I would like to hear some peoples opinions on fakemon first :)
The Next update will be on the 1st of August..stay tuned :D
Its about Manaphy :D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well it kinda matters don't you think? I mean its up to you and all but yeah if you want to add some spice to the whole Sinnoh thing don't you think its good to find a proper placing of where exactly this proper Sinooh experience is locate? You could have Sinnoh north or west of it with the way you have the landmass.

iitZz An Omen

PokemonPlatinums Brother
Years
Your actually right :L
I think it will be to the west, underground/ train :D
Have you got any suggestions for the game?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ah seeing as its west that must mean that little bit of land is the part next to twinlead correct? Suggestions? Hmm well I can't say much cause we know very little. No features, no Pokemon shown if any new ones are used an such. You have potential but I dunno maybe a bit more details so people can give you suggestions?

iitZz An Omen

PokemonPlatinums Brother
Years
Ah seeing as its west that must mean that little bit of land is the part next to twinlead correct? Suggestions? Hmm well I can't say much cause we know very little. No features, no Pokemon shown if any new ones are used an such. You have potential but I dunno maybe a bit more details so people can give you suggestions?
Well you'll see ;)
I need some storyline help; eg: what could manaphy be involved in to stop Dividos from releasing Darkrai?
I'm hitting a writer's block :/

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Heres what the update is going to hopefully (crosses fingers) include:
  • Screenshots :P
  • New Menu System by venom12
  • Game Box lol (Blue Chrome wannabe)
  • Info on how DLC will work (I need help on certain aspects of this system)
  • Manaphy - What does he mean to the story
This is kinda copying Morning Dawn (A brilliant game BTW) but I am looking users to post an ow d/p style of themselves. This allows them to be battlers in the PokéCommunity battle hall. Inorder to get into the game you must submit reasonably good sprites (Trainer and Overworld) in THIS format:
Trainer Name:
Trainer Sprite:
Trainer Overworld:
Speech: "What you want your person to say"

Thank you.
-PP

Back