• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ultramarine Version [WIP]

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
  • This is not a hack.
    169kl5d.jpg

Made in: RMXP

Introduction:

Hello. I'm PokemonPlatnum.
    I've been working on various games for about 1 year, so I basically know all the kinks that come with the job.
    My latest project is, Pokémon Ultramarine Version, a better modified version of Pokémon Dark.

Story: *NEW*

Sinnoh is being corrupted by the group know as Dividos, they hunt Pokémon not for battling, not for fun but as a sacrifice to Arceus,the creator so that a new xare free world would be created. But these Pokémon are now not adequate and they now require human sacrifices.They search for those with a special type of bloodline, a sacrifice so they can summon Arceus, the Creator.
    You are in this Bloodline.
    They have been brought up the village of Twinleaf,your destiny is shown when you see Dividos Sacrifice your father on atop the Spear Pillar. The Dividos have arrived at your village, seeking you and your family...
    -The Adventure Begins!

Features:

• New Region - Azura
    • All new immersive story line
    • Sinnoh, in all its glory
    • Custom Tilesets
    • New characters
    • An all new game!
    • DLC - Pokémon, Story Extension and other cities!

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Credits:

Poccil - Starter Kit
    Klyedove - Tiles
    Nintendo - Pokémon, Music
    Shinylugia249 - Battle Graphics
    Fanking Omega - Logo

Support:

Please put these userbars in your sig:

PokemonPlatnum

Last edited:

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
  • The info seems a little scarce, but overall the project has a lot of potential. I will be checking back on this for updates. Nice job. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    This is not a hack. It better ain't not be...

15f243l.png

Made in: RMXP ^kinda big, don't you think...?

Introduction:

Hello. I'm PokemonPlatnum. Ooh, I've seen that username before...I friended you earlier.
    I've been working on various games for about 1 year, so I basically know all the kinks that come with the job. There's only one--cliches. In everything, from plot to graphics...
    My latest project is, Pokémon Ultramarine Version, a better modified version of Pokémon Dark The name certainly imporoved; this I know..

Story:
    Azura is at war h POKE was right...we've got a recurring theme of war going on lately. x.x with itself, the north and south of the biggest region on the planet battle it out to claim natural resources, the sortage is claimed to been derived from an oil company extracting the oil and selling it off cheaply and illegally to a mysterious organisation. ...well, I'm hooked.

You are a young boy/girl from the small town of Flora Good name, just don't have a Fauna in the other half, a'right?, war is at your doorstep...
    You start your adventure at school, when you recieve your Pokémon and a POKéDEX Why? From whom? when you leave the school your mother seems to be no where it in sight it become apparent that see is gone Lemme guess, she was kidnapped?. However, on the table there is a note which reads:

"Dear Wife/Family of James, I regret to inform you that your husband/father has been killed in action, he was a loyal soldier to the force Execute Order 66, dude. if you want to see him come to this addre-"

The last Paragraph of the letter is ripped off A'right, that's not bad... and your unsure what to do, you finally decide to set out to find where your mother is and to stop the war.
    Is his death a set-up? Why didn't mommy contact kiddo? What's the bigger picture here...? I mean, you got a slightly above-average backstory as far as I'm conerned, but do you have substance for the game itself?

Features:

• New Region - Azura
    • Sinnoh, in all its glory Huh? I thought we were in Azura...?
    • Custom Tilesets
    • New characters
    • An all new game!
    Support:

Wouldn't that get annoying after a while...?
    PHP:
    [IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3314/ubda2487ck2.gif[/IMG]

PokemonPlatnum
    Refer to the bolds above...​

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • This is not a hack. It's not a hack
    15f243l.png

Made in: RMXP ^I'm making a smaller one.

Introduction:

Hello. I'm PokemonPlatnum.
    Yeah, I know
    I've been working on various games for about 1 year, so I basically know all the kinks that come with the job. ?
    My latest project is, Pokémon Ultramarine Version, a better modified version of Pokémon Dark. I know

Story:
    Azura is at war I've had this concept for a while with itself, the north and south of the biggest region on the planet battle it out to claim natural resources, the sortage is claimed to been derived from an oil company extracting the oil and selling it off cheaply and illegally to a mysterious organisation. thanks

You are a young boy/girl from the small town of Flora Ok, war is at your doorstep...
    You start your adventure at school, when you recieve your Pokémon and a POKéDEX at school, your the right age when you leave the school your mother seems to be no where it in sight it become apparent that see is gone Secret. However, on the table there is a note which reads:

"Dear Wife/Family of James, I regret to inform you that your husband/father has been killed in action, he was a loyal soldier to the force lol if you want to see him come to this addre-"

The last Paragraph of the letter is ripped off and your unsure what to do, you finally decide to set out to find where your mother is and to stop the war.
    Exactly, all questions will be answered within the game.

Features:

• New Region - Azura
    • Sinnoh, in all its glory Look at the first bullet point @_@
    • Custom Tilesets
    • New characters
    • An all new game!

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Credits:
    Poccil - Starter Kit
    Klyedove - Tiles
    Nintendo - Pokémon, Music
    Shinylugia249 - Battle Graphics
    Fanking Omega - Logo

Support:

PHP:
    [IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3314/ubda2487ck2.gif[/IMG]

I plan to make more
    PokemonPlatnum

Refer to the bolds above.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Ultramarine? Now THAT'S some reaching. You can make it about ten times less Yu-Gi-Oh by simply changing the name from Ultramarine to Aquamarine. Also, if you've been working on this for some time and are choosing not to post the story, you may not realize what you've done.

When you only print like, a sixth of the story, you aren't actually "leading" anybody around. Most people are immediately turned off by a to be continued...
    In truth, I'm not more excited about this game by the vague amount of information you're putting into this. -TO BE CONTINUED!...-

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Ultramarine? Now THAT'S some reaching. You can make it about ten times less Yu-Gi-Oh by simply changing the name from Ultramarine to Aquamarine. Also, if you've been working on this for some time and are choosing not to post the story, you may not realize what you've done.

When you only print like, a sixth of the story, you aren't actually "leading" anybody around. Most people are immediately turned off by a to be continued...
    In truth, I'm not more excited about this game by the vague amount of information you're putting into this. -TO BE CONTINUED!...-
    Aquamarine is taken, and on a previous forum this is what the members voted.
    What do you mean by a sixth of the story, the main plot is all there and that is all the information that is required I'm hardly going to tell you what happens at the end of the game some players may actually want to find out what has happened to your mother.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    It didn't stop me from calling my game Quartz earlier...
    No name is ever really taken because games in this space die so quickly, it's not even funny. I was just throwing out numbers with the one-sixth thing. I meant you put in very little detail and interest into an idea that kind of needs it.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Seems like a pretty solid game so far. Good luck with it!
    Thanks!
    I'm currently making some custom tiles for the school at the start of the game you shall see them shortly.

It didn't stop me from calling my game Quartz earlier...
    No name is ever really taken because games in this space die so quickly, it's not even funny. I was just throwing out numbers with the one-sixth thing. I meant you put in very little detail and interest into an idea that kind of needs it.
    It may be changed in the future, I've been in the showcase before and I'm certain this game will not die. I am not sure what you mean by more detail...

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I'm hardly going to tell you what happens at the end of the game some players may actually want to find out what has happened to your mother.
    Then why are you posting it here for criticism? There's more than that? Then share it with us! We can hardly critique it if you keep the only salient stuff ya got in a Pandora's box. And we're not your entire audience by any means--I bet you're reaching higher than the couple of us that've posted here. h POKE raises a good point because it makes me wonder what kind of climax--or anticlimax--could be waiting with respect to daddy.

...and you still didn't tell me what's up with mentioning Sinnoh--the first bulletm was your region. Why is Sinnoh mentioned, then...?

Theik

Fancy Cape Knight
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Looks pretty interesting. On New Moon island though, is that a forest entrance? Because if it is, I suggest adding a bit more island north of what you already have and extending the forest slightly to envelop more of the island. It doesn't exactly have to be entirely to scale, but at the moment it looks more like you're entering a bunch of bushes than an actual forest. (If you are, you should obviously ignore this comment.)

On a different sidenote, your support button code is messed up. Instead of posting the code for linking it, you actually made the PHP box a link, making it impossible to copy+paste your code, and even if people did manage to do it, they'd end up not linking to you. You're looking for this:
    Code:
    <url=topicurl> imagecode</url>

Just replace the tags with the ones you use for images as well, I can't post it with the proper tags because the forum thinks I'm trying to link you to an off-site place, which my low number of posts won't allow me to.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I've seen a lot of marine in my life. BUT THIS! This takes it to a whole new level. An ultra level.

I think the story line is a little lacking.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Looks pretty interesting. On New Moon island though, is that a forest entrance? Because if it is, I suggest adding a bit more island north of what you already have and extending the forest slightly to envelop more of the island. It doesn't exactly have to be entirely to scale, but at the moment it looks more like you're entering a bunch of bushes than an actual forest. (If you are, you should obviously ignore this comment.)

On a different sidenote, your support button code is messed up. Instead of posting the code for linking it, you actually made the PHP box a link, making it impossible to copy+paste your code, and even if people did manage to do it, they'd end up not linking to you. You're looking for this:
    Code:
    <url=topicurl> imagecode</url>
    Just replace the tags with the ones you use for images as well, I can't post it with the proper tags because the forum thinks I'm trying to link you to an off-site place, which my low number of posts won't allow me to.
    I lloked at the D/P map and made it exactly the right size..
    Anyway I'll fix the support bar.

I've seen a lot of marine in my life. BUT THIS! This takes it to a whole new level. An ultra level.

I think the story line is a little lacking.
    Thanks,
    I'll probably add to the story later.

Back