• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minecraft Bulding Challenge!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • ...Haha, I decided that I'll cancel. :'D

Moving to a new house (and a new place pretty soon for college), beginning college, so yeah... I thought I can finish it within the last weeks, and then bam a supertight schedule came up that I can't avoid at all.

So yeah, forfeiting.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm really butthurt about this but I'm going to have to forfeit. I was just finishing it up when my xbox froze and since then I haven't been able to turn it on and I unfortunately don't have the money to fix it right now. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Im glad the new snapshot is out, the new blocks add so much to my build! Snapshots are allowed, right? They are not mods or something like that, but they add new blocks. Cause if they are not allowed, im going to have to quit because im not scrapping my beautiful build just to not use snapshots.

Yukari

Only about a week left everyone! give or take a day. So everyone better work their hardest! Or be a bum all 8 days, since I might be adding a week to the deadline.

I will also be adding my submission to this post soon, so you all know what to do.

Alright. I haven't been able to finish my submission and the deadline is in two days. So I'm going to add 1 week to the deadline so that everyone can finish.

Also to make a submission you need to take a screenshot of each room (If it's a mansion, castle, or whatever. People can get really creative in Minecraft you know.). Or you can upload footage showing the inside and out of the building. Just be sure to put in a spoiler.

Last edited:
    Back