• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you satisfied with your body?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Do you wish to change certain parts of it or do you think it's perfect as it is?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No one is perfect except for Andy. I have many things I would like to change; satisfied and happy are two different things in my head. I'm happy with my body but not satisfied.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I honestly hate my body. I wish I could change it, but whether I will actually jump through the hoops or not is something that I've been tossing back and forth in my mind for quite awhile. I'm a pretty firm believer in loving yourself and having that self confidence, so I have no problems with having to modify your appearance to feel content.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • My body is fine, and the only negative thing about it is my pot belly, which I've been trying to get rid of for years.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The only thing I don't like about my body is that I wish I was a little taller. It's not that I think I'm some sort of super model or something, but whenever someone asks me what I wish I could change, I have the hardest time coming up with an answer. I'm just comfortable with who I am, so yes, I am satisfied.

Years
  • I wish I was taller, wasn't as hairy, had smaller eyes, thinner hair, and had a more defined jaw. That probably answers the question quite well, haha, but I will say that I love my eye color, I think the blue compliments my dark brown hair nicely! :] I think it's just human nature to find things that aren't perfect about our appearance.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • I used to hate it, but now thanks to fitness I've been able to improve on my body and mold it into something I'd love. I can see my body defining slowly by the day, I can do more things and I'm honestly just more happier with life in general. But fitness is seriously so shocking to me. You can literally shape your own body to whatever you'd like, given that you actually work on it. Besides that, I'm slowly starting to love my body.

Sirfetch’d

For the most part, yes. Of course I'd like to be a bit more fit and have a better shaped body but by no means am I displeased with the way I look. I used to be unhappy with myself about that but honestly there is no reason to be haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I would like to have a smaller nose, a muscular physique, and be taller. Of course that will never happen because genetics say no.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Yes.

(oh no, what do I do with the rest of these characters)

In all seriousness, I don't think it's absolutely perfect, but I'm totally satisfied with it. Even if I were given the option to change anything at all... I don't think I would.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • C+ passing grade it suffices and functions as I would like it to.

moving on to more important things where it's actually important for me to worry about perfection for more than merely vanity purposes...

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • the last physical I had, my doctor told me to eat more junk food. I'm only 110 pounds so I can see where they're coming from.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not really. D: I'm a bit on the chubby side, so I don't always like how my body looks. I have a hard time with exercising due to personal reasons. Plus, I still have slight depressive tendency issues as well. It makes losing weight very difficult for me.

Years
  • Pretty satisfied. :') I'm skinny, curvy, and fairly tall so it's all good, though if I had to change something I'd probably ask to be a few inches shorter. I'm 5'8 right now.. being 5'5 or 5'6 would be a lot more comfortable for me as a girl.

Sapphire Dragon

Let go of the scars that define you.
    Years
  • I'm perfectly happy with my body. The only concern I have is that I stay at a BMI of ~17 and that puts me underweight, which seems to be a risk of dying early.

I eat as healthy as possible, no fast food/restaurants, organic when I can, but I don't really exercise. That's probably the reason, lol.

Years
  • I could honestly complain about every little detail of my body all day. In fact, I have to admit I am obsessed with the way in which I look most of the time. I mean, there will be the occasional day when I wake up and just now give a damn, but most of the time I am constantly aware of it, even when people are just looking at me.

I check for spots every morning. Whilst it's not apart of my body, I value my clothing as something that counts as my appearance. My torso is far too skinny for my good, to the point where it's unhealthy, yet all I do is complain about how fat my legs are. I don't weigh a lot and really don't look 18 (try 14). I could do with being a lot taller too.

Just, ERGH. I am neither satisfied nor happy with my body. Yet, I think I am of a set of mind upon which I will never be happy or satisfied or happy with my body, if I am honest, no matter what. I have been exercising a lot more lately though to keep fit over the Summer, and I will definitely be partaking in some form of sports at University when I go in October, all in order to get into better shape.

Back