• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
Years
  • Username: yayacomma
    Partner: Fletchling
    Answer a topic: "If you could travel the world of Pokémon with your favourite team of six cute Pokémon, which would you choose?"
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

They're all so adorable!

Years
  • Username: Spoony6205
    Partner: Heracross (Female)
    Answer a topic:
    Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
    Yes! I completely adore Rhyhorn, I think it's so cute, especially in Pokemon-Amie! I would also never use a Raichu over a Pikachu!

Years
  • That is very unfortunate, I hope you'll get better soon. :(

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Yeah it sucked. I had a female Pixilate Sylveon that I had so much fun with, plus a shiny Zigzagoon. And nice to see that high-five scene from Pokemon Amie there. I did that sometimes when I played with my Sylveon in X. He was just the cutest thing I wanted to pet!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah it sucked. I had a female Pixilate Sylveon that I had so much fun with, plus a shiny Zigzagoon. And nice to see that high-five scene from Pokemon Amie there. I did that sometimes when I played with my Sylveon in X. He was just the cutest thing I wanted to pet!

I wish I could trade you a female HA Sylveon. But your 3DS can't connect with the internet.

I'm a bit surprised to hear that it's not the little Oshy you're having a lot of fun with!

Years
  • I'm a bit surprised to hear that it's not the little Oshy you're having a lot of fun with!

I recall when I was doing Pokemon Amie with my Oshawott in my (now wiped) Alpha Sapphire save, he never high-fived me. It is a feature limited to certain Pokemon, usually the popular stuff although in X I did get my Emolga and Meowstic to pull one off, and I think Pancham does it as well.

I might have to look up a list of Pokemon that do the high-fives which I presume mainly includes cute stuff.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I recall when I was doing Pokemon Amie with my Oshawott in my (now wiped) Alpha Sapphire save, he never high-fived me. It is a feature limited to certain Pokemon, usually the popular stuff although in X I did get my Emolga and Meowstic to pull one off, and I think Pancham does it as well.

I might have to look up a list of Pokemon that do the high-fives which I presume mainly includes cute stuff.

Ohohogo you're aware of that high five feature as well! ^_^
    Eevee, Sylveon, Froakie and Chespin.

I want a high five from my cute Hydreigon, Machamp and Hariyama. D:

Years
  • Ohohogo you're aware of that high five feature as well! ^_^
    Eevee, Sylveon, Froakie and Chespin.

I want a high five from my cute Hydreigon, Machamp and Hariyama. D:

The thing about Pokemon Amie is that it brings out the cuteness in nearly every Pokemon, and makes the already cute ones well... even more cuter, if they give you a high-five.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: APS
    Partner: Tornadus-T
    Answer a topic: Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
    ummm idk maybe azurill

Hello welcome to PC's most cutest Club!

Do you love interacting with your cute Tornadus on PokéAmie? :)

Years
  • Welcome all. :D Great having you!

^No XY or ORAS? Amie is one of the cutest things ever, I love interacting with my Pokemon there. Too bad some of them are hard to play with (like Mareep since touching its wool can shock you.. oops).

I can understand you here, it was a shame I lost my shiny Zigzagoon when my Alpha Sapphire save corrupted (still reeling from its loss) but I do have other cute shinies in my X save. My fave ones I currently have are Drifloon, Woobat and Quagsire. I recall petting that shiny Quagsire (who I caught on a day that I was feeling absolutely down) in Pokemon Amie and he's been one of my faves from that collection since, along with the fact the Wooper line are among my fave cute Water-types.

That really is a shame. I remember restarting over my Diamond version since I desperately wanted to replay and that deleted all the cute shinies I had. Still feeling that regret.

Years
  • I think the hardest cute Pokemon to pet was probably Reuniclus. Its entire line is adorable but your cursor moves all slowly because of the gooey body. But as a good Amie user has to be, I always do my best to pet my Pokemon to their best.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Welcome all. :D Great having you!

^No XY or ORAS? Amie is one of the cutest things ever, I love interacting with my Pokemon there. Too bad some of them are hard to play with (like Mareep since touching its wool can shock you.. oops).

They say don't touch anything that is bright in the nature. Because they can be poisonous like dart frogs in real life. Seems like Janna has lower her guard for the Mareep, I guess that is called 'curiosity shocks the sheep lover'! {XD}

On the bright side, this plush doesn't shock you and if it does it's either alive or you gotta call the authorities! (That 'bright' wasn't intended.)
    Spoiler:

I think the hardest cute Pokemon to pet was probably Reuniclus. Its entire line is adorable but your cursor moves all slowly because of the gooey body. But as a good Amie user has to be, I always do my best to pet my Pokemon to their best.

Grimer is so fun to interact with as well! It isn't that bad getting your hands dirty or playing with trashy Pokémon.~ Ah the puns is intended this time. {XD} :P

I'm sadden by the fact that Charmander and Squirtle don't do the high five thing. :( Now I'm a sad Pancham. x'D

Years
  • Those plushies are soo cute!

Does anyone else feel really guilty in Pokemon-Amie when you upset your Pokemon by touching it in the wrong place or dropping a PokePuff? I always say sorry to it as if it can actually hear me.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Those plushies are soo cute!

Does anyone else feel really guilty in Pokemon-Amie when you upset your Pokemon by touching it in the wrong place or dropping a PokePuff? I always say sorry to it as if it can actually hear me.

I was caught in surprised when I accidentally 'hit' one of my Pokémon through the Amie! As for touching the uncomfortable spot, usually I just rub it a few times just to look at their reaction. Look at Hydreigon's face when you do that. {XD} They won't get mad for dropping a PoéPuff once they are full, though. :P

Totodile and Tyrunt are so fun to feed, I don't know why but it really makes me happy to see them chomping the puffs.

Years
  • Totodile and Tyrunt are so fun to feed, I don't know why but it really makes me happy to see them chomping the puffs.

I never played with either yet, but I did play with the Sandile line in Pokemon Amie and I have to admit Sandile looks so adorable when chomping up PokePuffs. Another one I enjoyed was Hippopotas, which is definitely another one of the cute Ground-types.

The animations in Pokemon Amie is what makes me want to use it so much, and try and use it with so many different Pokemon as well.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I never played with either yet, but I did play with the Sandile line in Pokemon Amie and I have to admit Sandile looks so adorable when chomping up PokePuffs. Another one I enjoyed was Hippopotas, which is definitely another one of the cute Ground-types.

The animations in Pokemon Amie is what makes me want to use it so much, and try and use it with so many different Pokemon as well.

Yep, the chomping really makes them lovable!~ ^_^ Amie is truly amazing, it's crazy when you think this way: you can even interact with those Pokémon from Gen III/IV games and there wasn't much interaction from those games, aside from HGSS' follow me and Pokéathlon. They wanna see you smile, wink. It feels like wow, finally being able to directly interact with those cute Pokémon that you capture from a decade ago. :')

Victini and Shaymin are my favorite cute legends. <3 What's yours?~

Lichu

The Little yellow hero!
    Years
  • Username: Lichu

Partner: Pichu!!

Answer a topic:
    Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

I feel that Cyndaquil is the cutest starter, I mean c'mon & look at his face.. He's adorable and I just want too hold him and not let go, ever!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: Lichu

Partner: Pichu!!

Answer a topic:
    Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

I feel that Cyndaquil is the cutest starter, I mean c'mon & look at his face.. He's adorable and I just want too hold him and not let go, ever!

Every time I see Cyndaquil, it reminds me of Lucy, the Pike Queen's affection to Brock from the Battle Frontier arc. ^^

Welcome to our club! You got a cute signature! {XD}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back