• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • How about a new topic?~ <3
    If you're going to play Super Mystery Dungeon, are you going to form a team of cute Pokémon? If so who are these members? Why these members, any particular theme or reasons?

I'd go for the team I mentioned in myvopening post and take a call from the Anime and have Pikachu as the leader.

I remember vaguely reading the Mystery Dungeon games have a sort of overseer (I have never played the games) I would have Whimsicott in that role.

Skyxyd

The one
    Years
  • Username: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)
    Partner: Braixen
    Answer a topic:
    If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
    1) Braixen
    2) Lucario
    3) Zoroark
    4) Eevee ---> Sylveon
    5) Azelf
    6) Victini

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Username: Konekodemon
    Partner: Pikachu
    Answer a Topic:
    If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own??:
    Pikachu

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)
    Partner: Braixen
    Answer a topic:
    If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
    1) Braixen
    2) Lucario
    3) Zoroark
    4) Eevee ---> Sylveon
    5) Azelf
    6) Victini

Username: Konekodemon
    Partner: Pikachu
    Answer a Topic:
    If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own??:
    Pikachu

Hello, hello friends! Welcome to PC's official cute club! :D
    Make yourself at home!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Thank you. Glad more than one person is allowed the same Pokemon. Look, I made a userbar too. It was fun to make. This club needs Pikachu after all.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Thank you. Glad more than one person is allowed the same Pokemon. Look, I made a userbar too. It was fun to make. This club needs Pikachu after all.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

That is an adorable Pikachu Userbar. :)

I always catch a Pikachu if he is available, then stick a Light Ball on him so he is more powerful and I can hold off on evolving him.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Nichole's posts reminded me about name changes. Since this is a club with over 100 members, I believe Janna, our club owner would appreciate it a lot if you let her know you are going for a name change!

Here's mine, my new username would be 'Sun', without the quotations! :)

Queen May

Master Pokemon Trainer/Coordinator
    Years

• Username:
    Queen May
    Partner: Jigglypuff

Which do you find to be the cuter: Eevee or Mew?
    Mew because of movie one.

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    Not really. I do like cute Pokemon but when I play the games I like to have the strongest team I can. I only unevolved a Pokemon once and that was Jigglypuff while playing Leaf Green. I guess you can blame the anime for that one.

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
    There are too many Pokemon I find cute to name here.

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    Don't make me choose.

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
    Normal I guess.

Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?
    I can't say there are too many cute pink Pokemon.

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
    Azurill I guess.

Like I have been saying I couldn't choose because there are too many to pick from. I guess I would have a Jigglypuff. The rest well I couldn't say.

If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
    Jigglypuff.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Hello there! Welcome to our club! You can at least share us your Top 10 cute Pokémon! :)

Username: EternalSeekerX
    Partner: Spheal
    Answer a topic: I would say Eevee is cuter

EternalSeekerX, welcome to PC's official club!

Here's a new topic!
    Which cute Pokémon's shiny form you aren't into? Why? How would you change it?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

In no particular order

1. Jigglypuff
    2. Mew
    3. Skitty
    4. Phanpy
    5. Eevee
    6. Shinx
    7. Azurill
    8. Manaphy
    9. Ditto
    10. Vulpix

That might not be my top 10 cutest but they are 10 Pokemon I find cute.
    I'm sure Torchic, Bulbasaur and Squirtle are included! ;)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah, but there are so many cute Pokemon I could never decide who I want in my top 10. I find most if not all of them cute.

I have to agree with this a lot! While that makes us look wishy-washy, the thing is they are all so cute, for real! This also applies to almost every basic and baby stages of Pokémon! {XD}

Years
  • It is very hard to pick a Top 10 because there are literally tons of cute Pokemon, so I can easily understand the pain behind such a thing.

Years
  • Here's a new topic!
    Which cute Pokémon's shiny form you aren't into? Why? How would you change it?

I honestly didn't really like the dragonite shiny, the color doesn't even fit either the cute or strong dragon types. Skitty Is also meh. I like the original sprites better then the shiny.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • My top ten cute Pokémon (In No Particular Order)

Eevee, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Roselia, Gible, Oshawott, Ralts, Whimsicott, Pikachu and Treecko.

Which Cute Pokémon's Shiny form are you NOT into?

Petilil. Petilil is very cute but her Shiny form is virtually indistinguishable from her regular form.

Years
  • Koneko, that is such a cute userbar. Thank you so much. ^_^

My top 10 cuties are, in no particular order:

1 Emolga
    2 Whimsicott
    3 Flaaffy
    4 Mareep
    5 Chikorita
    6 Chespin
    7 Floette
    8 Cinccino
    9 Diancie
    10 Skiddo

I also want to add Meloetta, Bulbasaur, Skitty, Meowstic, Pancham.. but then it wouldn't be a top 10. ;-;

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Which cute Pokémon's shiny form you aren't into? Why? How would you change it?
    Tynamo is the only that I can think of at the moment and it's mostly because I can barely tell the difference between the normal and shiny version other than it has an orange line instead of yellow and is slightly bluer, but I just can't barely ever see the difference in the 2. Elekid has somewhat of a same problem with me in that I can barely distinquish the the two shades of yellow, but that's only for Gen 6.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back