• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
  • I think that the beta might be going up to 2-3 gyms.

And about the support banner...
    It's finally here!
    9iiu3tc.png

I hope you like it :)

Nice , nice. And I love the banner. :)

Ah 2-3 gyms will be such a tease.
    Also the banner is amazing. I got it nicely in my signature, made it so when you click on it that it directs you right to your thread. I figured it could help.
    HTML:
    [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341626][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9iiu3tc.png[/IMG][/URL]
    You could copy paste it from me and throw it right in there ↓

Bruh, that's so easy, he could have done that himself. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2017
    Oh ok. But it doesn't even take a minute to do it. lol

Dude, don't be rude, They were trying to help and give support in a way they know how, it may have taken only a minute but it's still a nice gesture, no need to keep repeating how easy of a thing it is when it's simply someone trying to be helpful. No reason to put anyone down for helping with a 'simple' thing, don't you agree? We're all friends on this site.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Dude, don't be rude, They were trying to help and give support in a way they know how, it may have taken only a minute but it's still a nice gesture, no need to keep repeating how easy of a thing it is when it's simply someone trying to be helpful. No reason to put anyone down for helping with a 'simple' thing, don't you agree? We're all friends on this site.

I'm not being rude. And I'm not trying to put him down or anything. I'm just saying. There wasn't really any need to say anything about this either. He might be trying to be helpful, but really...and why did you even say anything about this? I'm not even doing anything, but then you come up in here saying a bunch of crap. Calm down. There was absolutely NO NEED for you or really anyone except Luxio to say anything about this. And if he's offended by the fact that I said that he didn't need to do that, then that's his fault cause really man, it's not a big deal. :|

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Hey guys, how are you today? :)

Anyways, I know the Beta should be release to but I sort of need more time on it. Therefore it would be release certain time okay.

Time Release
    For UK (19:30)
    For USA (15:30)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also there is some updates too. I've change to tile back to FR tiles (for now) because while I use the other tiles, it was sort of buggy (sorry guys).
    However, while I was using FR tiles, my mapping skill has got better. But I did change the palette too so yeah.
    Here some screenshots now (more will come soon):

ulAO7Ls.png
    MKz9gEC.png
    4MydqLH.png
    a3Ry8Lv.png
    GDLkWXW.png
    QbporbJ.png
    ESkx5ys.png
    N5GaE4e.png
    c18AECe.png
    KYDYxcM.png
    Fzz5W2L.png
    aBa5y42.png
    rjSuV8f.png
    xLbJvbY.png
    JBJ7UR5.png
    Nl7BXJF.png
    wmwst94.png
    7shvqfV.png
    YFIK1ur.png
    4t6naMq.png
    quxbAca.png
    LM6CUXx.png
    XgO0pUh.png

Last edited:

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • PRE-BETA RELEASE
    Like I said guys. Sorry for certain of minutes delayed (just finishing touches). However guys, for now it just goes up to the end of Route 2 is because I sort of late to go up to gym 1 and I know you guys wanted to play for ages or so so yeah. But I'll make a Beta 1.1 (which will definitely goes up to gym 1 and fix some errors) and will be release shortly. Just enjoy of now guys and if you can, you could record a video on this hack and post it on Youtube so yeah. :)

Screenshots:
    Cl0RAv5.png
    NX5zkGc.png
    9ICR21D.png
    72vliOQ.png
    Lk4FyNe.png
    v8EnMbL.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    i have a problem when i go out of the cave i appear near a guy who has pokemons levels 48. i dont know what happens
    PS:sorry for my english

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Updates
    Hey guys it's me and once again, it's has been a while. I hope you have a great easter holiday especially the weekends. Anyways, I'm making a update that I've recreated this rom hack is because it's due to the beta that it has difficulties and can't be fix so I be force to. However, it's way better than this one trust me.
    Well, I have no screenshots (at the moment) but I do have a video to show you guys the updates so far.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Updates
    Like I said guys, I've now post some screenshots for the new create of Pokemon Beyond. Also, I has new features to the game such as...
    - Over 600 Pokemon in this Region.
    - Improved areas of Map.
    - New and better Overworld.
    - HG/SS music patch.
    - Slightly better scripting.

Here are the screenshots:
    gFRiIrG.png
    SIpeiZv.png
    YPmDNWK.png
    pJ7Bqlp.png
    GQeWCNA.png
    gz47IIP.png
    wPctm8x.png
    9OlCPNQ.png
    Lq5g3Tp.png
    n3BoTld.png
    ZF7MLZJ.png
    FNruY3Z.png
    zOgo8NS.png
    PN0C1mZ.png
    lBplmUX.png
    fPXpj9j.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Looks nice, but just pointing out some spelling/grammar errors in the screenshots.

I think it should be 'There are over 600 Pokemon in this region!'

'Anyways, I was guarding this for you just in case someone...'

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    600 Pokemon is a lot. I think that much is a bit over the top for a single region, if you *need* to have that many Pokemon I'd probably save at least half of them for the postgame. Other than that, it looks alright. You're not using your tree shadows correctly, and you should watch your grammar. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back