• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team BlazingHACKS - screenshot updates coming

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2014
    Do you guys need any help mapping? I could dedicate some time to it. (If yes, I will submit a proper application after.)

I haven't mapped for Pokemon in a while, but I have been making more complex maps for a different game, so it shouldn't be too hard.

For me it s ok, but I have no power. @BLAZIKONG^^ what do you say?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Do you guys need any help mapping? I could dedicate some time to it. (If yes, I will submit a proper application after.)

I haven't mapped for Pokemon in a while, but I have been making more complex maps for a different game, so it shouldn't be too hard.
    You are in. We are in need of a mapper. In fact, with you on the team, I think we can start making our hack now!
    As of now, you can register for any job on the list except for coleader. We are not in need of that. Please register now if you want to work on this hack so we can start together.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    Alright, I assume that means no application is needed?
    Anyways, is there a Skype Group to discuss this, or..?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Alright, I assume that means no application is needed?
    Anyways, is there a Skype Group to discuss this, or..?
    Yep, I saw your thread of fire emblem maps, you are in. There is a schedule for when each group will hack. I will add you to the mapping group. You start the second week. For right now PMs and posting in this thread is enough, if we get more popular and more members, we will move to a separate forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    Yep, I saw your thread of fire emblem maps, you are in. There is a schedule for when each group will hack. I will add you to the mapping group. You start the second week.

Ah. I thought there would be one main hacker (you) who takes the maps and scripts and inserts them all into the final product (since scripts are text files and maps can be exported/imported//saved/loaded). It seems much more productive; everyone can work simultaneously.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Ah. I thought there would be one main hacker (you) who takes the maps and scripts and inserts them all into the final product (since scripts are text files and maps can be exported/imported//saved/loaded). It seems much more productive; everyone can work simultaneously.
    Maybe, but for now, lets stick with this strategy. Maybe we can still have this kind of schedule. What about every month, I give everybody from each group a goal, and then they can work on it while they don't have their rotation, but when they do they can insert the maps or sprites into the rom. Sorry, although I know the basics of hacking, but I'm not very advanced. Maybe you can help me on inserting tiles and sprites. Otherwise, we are doing the rotation. All I'm doing is organizing the production, storyline, and some minor hacking, like stats. But don't worry, I still practice hacking, maybe I'll get all of this down before this hack is finished. :D
    Bye,
    Blazikong out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Still urgently need:
    Spriters
    Mappers
    Scripters

Working on:
    Updating Pokemon sprites and new main character ow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    and i am doing lots of scripting, by now i ve done almost the entire player house
    Awesome, can't wait to see how it turns out. I will write you the complete town storyline when I have time. The main character lives in a house near the mountains. You grandpa send a package of Pokemon to you, its at the local mall (professor oaks house) so you go and get one and head up to the mountains, where your grandpa resides in.
    Sneak Peak of main character by Star Swirl the Bearded
    7Ucw9S1.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    idea:
    you can add "withuse"
    into you hack for name your city/town/region if you want.
    it just my idea XD
    I don't get it, do you want to help out in naming the cities and towns, or you want us to use the word "withuse" in the citys/towns.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • use the word "withuse" in the citys/towns.
    XD

Um... thanks for the suggestion, but I just wanted to point out that "withuse" doesn't really sound like a town or region name. Also, you might want to refrain from telling people to include your own username in their hacks, unless they are looking for something like that.

But all the same, thanks for the suggestion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Looks nice, just added to my sig!

Lol, I need to do that too.
    Update, I am learning how to script (the main thing I need to work on), and I think I got the hang of editing messages! lol XD.
    Still have a long way to go.

Last edited:
    Back