• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team BlazingHACKS - screenshot updates coming

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Sounds like a plan. Let me know when you have some work for me.
    OK I'm done for the day, makesure to update ur support bar! Support code available at the thread support section! Oh yeah male ows, finish them.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • OK I'm done for the day, makesure to update ur support bar! Support code available at the thread support section! Oh yeah male ows, finish them.

Um..... Just to let you know, I'm a Pokemon sprite editor. I don't do OWs, because I have absolutely no experience in that area. I thought Star Swirl was working on the OWs. If you send me the mega arcanine sprite, I can work on that if you want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Um..... Just to let you know, I'm a Pokemon sprite editor. I don't do OWs, because I have absolutely no experience in that area. I thought Star Swirl was working on the OWs. If you send me the mega arcanine sprite, I can work on that if you want.
    LOL, star swirl said youd do those. probably heard wrong, its ok.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Application Form
    Specialty: Spriter (as in spriting people. OW and such.)
    Time available: Almost everyday, I'm usually online except when my internet's down.
    Proof of work: I'm still not allowed to post links, but I think I could PM them? I haven't really tried spriting like Pokemon style, but I do have a bit of knowledge on pixel arts and stuff.
    Dedication for this team: I guess I'm dedicated considering this would be my first time doing this. And I'm excited!
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: 6.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Application Form
    Specialty: Spriter (as in spriting people. OW and such.)
    Time available: Almost everyday, I'm usually online except when my internet's down.
    Proof of work: I'm still not allowed to post links, but I think I could PM them? I haven't really tried spriting like Pokemon style, but I do have a bit of knowledge on pixel arts and stuff.
    Dedication for this team: I guess I'm dedicated considering this would be my first time doing this. And I'm excited!
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: 6.
    Your in, might be a while before u get ur first assignment though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Update!
    Forum is now in open. Check in signature, from my past experiences, I don't think its ok linking to other websites for promotion.

Get the latest updates about our rom hack! This is also where our team chats (in private forum section) and debates about new changes!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    We are very in short of mappers, and we need a map done for our starter town and first route! Is anyone up for the task?

Years
  • We are very in short of mappers, and we need a map done for our starter town and first route! Is anyone up for the task?

Application Form
    Specialty: Scripter and Mapper
    Time available: Everyday, about 30 min - 1 h
    Proof of work: None, give me a challenge and see for yourself
    Dedication for this team: I'm planning on starting my own hack, so it will be limited, as stated above, during the Summer 30 minutes to 1 hour per day

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Application Form
    Specialty: Scripter and Mapper
    Time available: Everyday, about 30 min - 1 h
    Proof of work: None, give me a challenge and see for yourself
    Dedication for this team: I'm planning on starting my own hack, so it will be limited, as stated above, during the Summer 30 minutes to 1 hour per day
    You are in, visit our forum, in my profile description, and register. That is where all our patches and updates are.

Years
  • Specialty: Scripting
    Time available: Central time. almost any day except wednesday and every other weekend.
    Proof of work: avatar picture
    Dedication for this team: Always wanted to develop a pokemon game. I feel it will be a great opportunity!
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: 6.5

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Specialty: Scripting
    Time available: Central time. almost any day except wednesday and every other weekend.
    Proof of work: avatar picture
    Dedication for this team: Always wanted to develop a pokemon game. I feel it will be a great opportunity!
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: 6.5
    Thanks, we are in need of a scripter, you are in.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Application Form
    Specialty: Spriting
    Time available:central time zone mostly when im not busy so about every other day
    Proof of work:file:///E:/Scorpeon.png
    Dedication for this team
    Rate yourself 1 to 10:7

:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Application Form
    Specialty: Spriting
    Time available:central time zone mostly when im not busy so about every other day
    Proof of work:file:///E:/Scorpeon.png
    Dedication for this team
    Rate yourself 1 to 10:7

:)
    Thanks for joining, you are in. Can you do ows? And I can't see the file.
    2 more slots open, then we have to begin greater progress to our hack.

Years
  • I have a question. is there any way you can make a schedule for when each of us are scheduled to do a job. so some can reschedule and other can make it work in there schedule. Because I have no idea when i work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    I have a question. is there any way you can make a schedule for when each of us are scheduled to do a job. so some can reschedule and other can make it work in there schedule. Because I have no idea when i work.

That was honestly my plan till that didn't work very well, it was like a rotation. Maybe we will do that again. There been so many members coming in we need to try all meeting at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Specialty: Script,map, set up Pokemon locations, change the Professor Into text and Pokemon that appears with the professor(strangely I find that many people don't know how to do it, but meh). I also deal with making the games thread when it get's into the beta stages. I would also be able to answer any thread questions some may ask also causing me to be A beta tester. I also deal with advertising by using Youtube, creating banners, wallpaper, etc.

Time available: Everyday except Friday

Dedication for this team
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: 10

Back