• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokehumanification Contest!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

• PokeHumanfication Contest
    hosted by o3o, ~Ryukaa, and BinaryPeaches

General Information
    Hello, and welcome to the PokeHumanfication Contest! This is where you will design and illustrate any Pokemon in Human Form (also known as a 'gijinka', and for everyone else to rate a judge! Good Luck, and may the best Humanfied Pokemon Win!

This year this contest will work a bit differently. The entries will be split into two sections, which will be advanced and junior. Advanced is for more of the advanced artists, while junior is for those who would still like to participate, but may not be as advanced in drawing. This way, those who don't have the advanced skills can still go for an emblem. As the participant, you are the one to choose which group you want to go under.

Entering is easy. Either you may tell us beforehand that you will enter and then draw your entry (during the entry days), or simply just submit your entry. Once you submit your entry, it will be on the first post for easy access to the other entrants for the voting period. Please Enter your own art.
    Dates
    Because we only have a span of four days, this is how this contest will be done.
    Day 1 (July 15th) & 2 (July 16th) - These will be entrant days. Be sure to enter your PokeHuman/Gijinka during this time!
    Deadline for entering is 12:30am EST July 17th.

Day 3 (July 17th) & 4 (July 18th) - Voting Period. Because all entrants are to also vote please be sure to be online one of the two days and vote. How to do so will be below.
    Deadline for voting is 11:59pm EST July 18th.

The day after the results will be counted up and will be released once they are done.​
    Rules
    1. As what was just said, please enter your own art. If we find out that it is not your own art, there will be immediate consequences (infraction and disqualification from the contest).
    2. Be a good sport. Please be respectful, and don't bring down anyone's art.
    3. Please be around during the voting period! Those who do not vote will sadly be disqualified. How to vote will be explained below.
    4. Votes are to be sent to o3o. Do not send votes to ~Ryukaa or BinaryPeaches
    5. Have fun with this! . . . Yeah
    Voting
    For this little competition, everyone will be allowed to vote who they think should win the contest. Here are the guidelines.
    • You must vote for at least 2 advanced and 2 juniors. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. Should you use the optional vote, however, you must use it for both categories (so no voting for 5 people; you must either vote for 4 or 6 people)
    • Don't just think about the quality of the drawing. Think more about the design, and how much it relates to the Pokemon that was Humanfied. You should be able to tell what Pokemon it is without being told.
    • You will have two days to vote (look above for dates). Please be sure to be on during those times.
    • Please send all votes to o3o. Do NOT send your votes to ~Ryukaa or BinaryPeaches.
    • Yes, voting is a requirement for those who have entered the contest. If you do not vote, you will thus be disqualified. DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE.
    Voting

Everyone who participates will get a Participation Emblem. Winners and the first runner-up for both categories will receive either a winner or a runner-up emblem.
    s2Vaq.png
    bdnvax.png
    owlLk.png

(Yes, they have an electric pkmn theme for no apparent reason. And yes, the participant one looks weird and out of place because I'm weird like that.)​
    Entrants

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well, I'm an okay artist, so....I'll enter in Advanced! Do you need to include the pokemon beside the humanified pokemon, or just the humanified pokemon by itself?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • There's advanced now? Now I don't stand a chance xD I'll be entering mine later, I need to recover the art, it was the first I did for this year's Get-Together :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Here is my......erm...advanced art that is. I don't know if I will stand a chance against the upcoming competitors, since now they know about mine, but at least I'm first here. Darkrai girl and Darkrai...hope it works since I suck at coloring, so I stayed away from coloring the background.
    v------Here. My Entry.-------v

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I thought I put 'BinaryPeaches is weird like that' under the emblems. :(

Anyways, just here to loom around and looking at the entries . n_n I wish everyone who enters luck!

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Okay,count me in.But my art still isn't very good so Junior!
    Will do and upload my entry soon

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    I made a Snover,it's attached,and if I have time,I'll color it before judging time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Entries will be accepted until July 16, 11:59pm EST. :) So basically all day tomorrow we'll be accepting entries. :) Though since the thread wasn't posted until a half-hour after midnight, we could probably push it until 12:30am EST time July 17th.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Got bored, so I went sketchy. Imma try for advance even if this sorta fails

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    All right trying my hand with a galvantula girl
    Also entering for advanced

Years
  • Well heres my entry, first time i've drawn anything human like in inksacpe xD

0y5U8.png

Its on the black background because of the light coloured skin :3

Years
  • Well here is my Junior entry of Spiky-Eared Pichu :)
    Oh, and if your wondering, that long loose pouch is meant to be his "tail", since, yaknow...humans cant have tails :P

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Wow, all the entries are looking really impressive so far, guys. They're all really awesome. :O

@Hybrid Trainer: Will you be entering the Junior or Advanced division?

Back