• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokehumanification Contest!

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
  • Oooh boy! Drawing contest! Is it too late to register? I'd like to join the advanced division. Obviously, The pokemon is Woobat. Ah... I feel good back at the trackpad.
    Here's my entry:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • @Beegu: It pains me to say this, but I can't enter that into the competition. It seems you used a trainer from BW, and spliced it with Woobat itself. You're not allowed external sources in the entries. It needs to be completely your own art. Apologies. :(

o3o

Years
  • Just posting to remind everyone that all votes should be PM'd to me, not ~Ryukaa/BinaryPeaches. I'm pretty sure all of you have read the first post and know this, but yeah. Just to be safe. And also so you can get to my profile easily to PM me. xDD;

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • This took me hours. >_<
    You cannot believe how many times my pencils snapped.
    As for the pic itself, I can't say I'm too happy with the skin tone. This is the first time I've used colour pencils in years and also professionally, so I guess it's not bad for a first-timer, so to speak.
    Anyway, Advanced Section please. =)
    Spoiler:

Larger, clearer version.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • @Beegu: It pains me to say this, but I can't enter that into the competition. It seems you used a trainer from BW, and spliced it with Woobat itself. You're not allowed external sources in the entries. It needs to be completely your own art. Apologies. :(
    *Pant Pant* Holy! In the nick of time! I've deen working all day to create an entirely new body(but of course I went to the beach)! But here it is. I would like to enter my (pokemon's name: )
    Spoiler:

Pokehumanification in the advanced division. Here is the humanification:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, it's almost voting time. Here's my entry for the advanced category.

Hopefully you know what it's supposed to be.

Spoiler:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It hasn't been mentioned yet, but it's now voting time. n_n Due to the limited amount of people in the Junior class though, you can vote up to three on Advanced, and two on Junior (aka forget what the first post says). Be sure to send your votes to o3o!

Have fun! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm afraid that since others have voted already we can't allow any new participants unless they're willing to resubmit their vote. :(

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    I wouldn't really mind,becuase with the Gt8 erxtension,we have a lot fo time to revote

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, looks like we all fail here. :x Anyways, if anyone hasn't voted yet that needs to go and vote now before o3o posts the results. Otherwise you're disqualified and stuff. yeah.

o3o

Years
  • Thank you all for entering the PokéHumanification Contest! Here are the results for both categories; if individuals wish to know their number of votes, please PM me.

Advanced
    • Winner → Mizan de la Plume Kuro ((10 votes))
    • Runner Up → aragornbird ((7 votes))

Junior
    • Winner → Lady Gaga
    • Runner Up → Destiny Demon & Tailor ((7 votes))

Congratulations!

Last edited:
    Back