• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
@~RNC~ looks great on you. Wish that some hats/beanies with my favorite Pokemon would be made.

@donavannj looks like that Litleo couldn't escape you either!! It's in your home too, as usual Litleo always looks awesome

Years
@donavannj looks like that Litleo couldn't escape you either!! It's in your home too, as usual Litleo always looks awesome

I kinda wish I had found a Bulbasaur somewhere, but I'll take Bunnelby and Litleo considering how hard it can be to find the plushes.

Picked these two guides up earlier tonight:

Spoiler:

Was a little surprised to find a place that still had some in stock.

Years
Little late for my Christmas stuff, but I've been busy. Of course, not all of it is from Christmas.

View attachment 74204
This is one of my new hats! He's adorable, I love the Pokeballs. I did get this for Christmas.

View attachment 74205
This is another hat, but it's a baseball type hat. This was also from Christmas.

***I made a mistake and somehow the pictures ended up in the thumbnails***
This deserves two pictures because it's the CUTEST thing ever! I ordered this from pokemoncenter.com on the ninth and it got here yesterday, good time! I love it! It's sooooo soft and cute! (Oh Blastoise, you photobomber!)

View attachment 74208
I got a second Froakie plush for Christmas because my brother forgot I already had one. Oh well, you can never have too many! The Absol keychain is actually something the Pokemon Company sent me because it didn't come out of the Pokemon Center vending machine I was at. This was when I ordered my Blastiose Pokedoll if you remember.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I feel weird posting twice in a row, but I got a couple more things.

View attachment 74232
I saw this at Safeway (Safeway has weird things) but I couldn't get it right then so I had to go back for it.

View attachment 74233
I was at Target yesterday and I was delighted to find that they had plushes in stock! I got Amaura to go with my Tyrunt, but I had to pass up a Bunnelby and Pancham... Oh well. This Tomy plush's fur is actually pretty soft, almost as soft as Pokedolls. Almost.

Years
Keeping the plush post chain going, I added 6 more plushes to my collection this weekend.

First up, Mega Lucario and Mega Blastoise. Found these two at Target.
Spoiler:

Next up, Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko. Found these three at Target as well.
Spoiler:

Finally, Tyrunt. Found this at Barnes & Noble!
Spoiler:

I've got 18 Tomy plushes now.

EDIT: Also, have some a picture of the coin and pin from the Mega Diancie EX TCG box:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Anyone here collect Pokemon merch?

Just wondering what bits of merch people have from over the years? I have verious bits from homemade balls and a shiny ditto to a Rayquaza plush from the pokemon centre in japan. I don't have much but i got some cool bits.

I would like to see photos of your stuff. I had to sell my camera and the one on my phone is terrible, will try and get some pics though (I have a clone ball from the mew 2 movie)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Ah I won't post pics but I have: (other than games I believe you mean XD)
A Flareon plush
A Denenne plush
A Chespin plush <3
A Poliwhirl 'treat holder' from way back in gen 1 8D
I used to have an Eevee Pokeball keychain and my sister had Horsea I think but we lost those almost immediately....
A Pokeball
And the Primal Legends poster from Gamestop when OrAs was released on hard copy.
My sis has Pancham and Treecko dolls with the Mega Diancie side of the poster. We also have a Mewtwo Movie although I forget if ut's the first one or Strikes Back on VHS, a four movie deal with Destiny Deoxys, Heroes: Latios and Latias, 4Ever, and Jirachi: Wishmaker, along with 2 dvds from the DP series.
I wish I had Pokemon Adventures Manga. :(

Years
Just wondering what bits of merch people have from over the years? I have verious bits from homemade balls and a shiny ditto to a Rayquaza plush from the pokemon centre in japan. I don't have much but i got some cool bits.

I would like to see photos of your stuff. I had to sell my camera and the one on my phone is terrible, will try and get some pics though (I have a clone ball from the mew 2 movie)
Hey there GengarsTeeth- we've actually got an entire thread dedicated to Pokemon merchandise stickied at the top of Pokemon General, so I'm going to merge your thread over there. If you do manage to get a camera, be sure to share your photos, as it's always cool to see what other people here on PC have picked up over the years!

MERGED.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I have a Jigglypuff GameBoy colour carry case (it's actually a jiggly puff that zips open)
The Poliwhirl one as well.
A premier ball, regular pokeball, clone ball, great ball, repeat ball, dusk ball, net ball, dark ball, and an ultra ball (friend, dream, love and friend balls are being made)
Rayquaza plush from last year, a dragonite from last year, both from the pokemon centre in japan.
I have a regular and a shiny ditto (they're homemade)
I have a homemade life size togepi that someone in china made me.
I cyndaquil and snorlax that are pretty old now too actually, the snoalx is pokemon centre 2010 I think and the cyndaquil is older again.
I have gen 1 light up met two and jigglypuff keyrings that still work (i actually got them in 1999/2000) so they're probably the oldest if not the gameboy colour jigglypuff)
I have a little Turtwig but his head is too heavy and can't stand up alone. I did have another turtwig, a mime jr and a bonzly from when DP came out that my girlfriend at the time brought me back from florida (I lost them in a shared house) and another girlfriend the year later bouyght me a giant pikachu from amarket which i lost to the same guy in s shared house (shared houses suck)

I do have various cards too but I never got in to the game, people have bought me crad pakcs over the years as gifts and I have no idea where any of them are now (same goes for the keyrings, they're stored away somewhere)

I did have the gen 1 sets where you'd get a pokemon and usually it's evolved form in a blister pack with a pokeball that came in half and you could put them inside (was part of a game?) I had loads of them and the police took them away from me as I lived in a hostel at the time (i was about 17) and there were a lot of people in and out of jail there, the police raided my room and took loads of my stuff claiming it was shoplifted. they said theres no way a man would buy pokemon toys (i dunno, maybe I did half inch them, lol)

I think any pokemon stuff I get now I'm like 33 I always think back to how the police took all my pokemon off me while living in a homeless hostel... this is probably something no one else can say has ever happened to them.

Hey there GengarsTeeth- we've actually got an entire thread dedicated to Pokemon merchandise stickied at the top of Pokemon General, so I'm going to merge your thread over there. If you do manage to get a camera, be sure to share your photos, as it's always cool to see what other people here on PC have picked up over the years!

thanks, I was looking for one, must have missed it. will take some photos on this camera phone if I need to, they just won't be that good I'd imagine as I only paid a tenner for the phone.

Last edited:

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Ah I won't post pics but I have: (other than games I believe you mean XD)
A Flareon plush
A Denenne plush
A Chespin plush <3
A Poliwhirl 'treat holder' from way back in gen 1 8D
I used to have an Eevee Pokeball keychain and my sister had Horsea I think but we lost those almost immediately....
A Pokeball
And the Primal Legends poster from Gamestop when OrAs was released on hard copy.
My sis has Pancham and Treecko dolls with the Mega Diancie side of the poster. We also have a Mewtwo Movie although I forget if ut's the first one or Strikes Back on VHS, a four movie deal with Destiny Deoxys, Heroes: Latios and Latias, 4Ever, and Jirachi: Wishmaker, along with 2 dvds from the DP series.
I wish I had Pokemon Adventures Manga. :(

if your movie is VHS, does it have gold bpox or like a yellow box? I'm sure the first ones came with yellow plastic boxes, probably pretty collectible too. I have a clone ball (you know what I mean?) has an eye on it!? it's black and purple with a yellow eye and the button is red which makes the pupil, pretty cool. I have a dark ball as well but that one didn't turn out as good as the other ones. I know a guy that makes them so after I get some flicks up, if you want his contact I'll give you it as he has a pokeball shop online and his rates are very cheap. He will make any ball you want an even take on completely original custom jobs. I'm getting some apriballs and a dream ball off him next and then I'm gonna order something totally original, I'll design my own pokeball with the law that it's my own kind of apriball for catching ghost pokemon called a spectreball or something.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
if your movie is VHS, does it have gold bpox or like a yellow box? I'm sure the first ones came with yellow plastic boxes, probably pretty collectible too. I have a clone ball (you know what I mean?) has an eye on it!? it's black and purple with a yellow eye and the button is red which makes the pupil, pretty cool. I have a dark ball as well but that one didn't turn out as good as the other ones. I know a guy that makes them so after I get some flicks up, if you want his contact I'll give you it as he has a pokeball shop online and his rates are very cheap. He will make any ball you want an even take on completely original custom jobs. I'm getting some apriballs and a dream ball off him next and then I'm gonna order something totally original, I'll design my own pokeball with the law that it's my own kind of apriball for catching ghost pokemon called a spectreball or something.

Ah I don't remember and it's lost somewhere downstairs with all the other movies. -w-U

Um no thanks but that sounds really cool. :D

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Little late for my Christmas stuff, but I've been busy. Of course, not all of it is from Christmas.

View attachment 74204
This is one of my new hats! He's adorable, I love the Pokeballs. I did get this for Christmas.

View attachment 74205
This is another hat, but it's a baseball type hat. This was also from Christmas.

***I made a mistake and somehow the pictures ended up in the thumbnails***
This deserves two pictures because it's the CUTEST thing ever! I ordered this from pokemoncenter.com on the ninth and it got here yesterday, good time! I love it! It's sooooo soft and cute! (Oh Blastoise, you photobomber!)

View attachment 74208
I got a second Froakie plush for Christmas because my brother forgot I already had one. Oh well, you can never have too many! The Absol keychain is actually something the Pokemon Company sent me because it didn't come out of the Pokemon Center vending machine I was at. This was when I ordered my Blastiose Pokedoll if you remember.

Do you live in America? we don't get this stuff where I live, I've gotta buy it all online. I found a pansage and drilbur plush an a little comic shop in the city (they probably had more but all sold out) I wish we could get pokemon merch here. I have picked up some nice recent stuff tho< got a rayquaza and a dragonite from the current gen stuff from the pokemon centre in japan, I paid a lot for them though, the Rayquaza would have been like 60 dollars.

I just took some flicks of my stuff there but it's not worth uploading really, it's like probably -1 megapixels or something it's that bad.

If you do live somewhere where you get a lot of pokemon merch, would you be cool with posting me some stuff if I paypal'd you money up front for it? I'd give you some comission for finding me stuff, doesn't have to really be any specific stuff, would love a well made gengar though more than anything, a bulbasaur and chikorita must be obtained also.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

I got the yellow box but it didn't come with any movies, but since it was pikachu I had to have it, I picked up a good manual today while out of town today I will post pics of it later along with the talking pikachu Babe got me while I was in the hospital last week, just need to load them up and post them.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I just bought an archen plush which is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I actually have an image as I saved one of the sellers. Do I need to upload to my photobucket before hosting here or can I upload from my desktop to the forum please?

I'm looking at a bunch more stuff but I'm trying to make the most sensible purcases so I get the coolest stuff. I have a mega slowbro looking me in the eye right now and I don't think I can say no to it... ahhhhh, it's too expensive, stop it.

Years
I just bought an archen plush which is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I actually have an image as I saved one of the sellers. Do I need to upload to my photobucket before hosting here or can I upload from my desktop to the forum please?.
If you go into advanced reply, you should be able to click on the paper clip icon to add an attachment to your post without having to upload to an image hosting site (I used an old picture of my Litleo plush as an example). Looking forward to seeing Archen, as it's easily one of my favorite Unovan Pokemon!

Years
I got some more stuff. So I went down to Northgate Mall, Seattle again for the Pokemon Center kiosk. It's too bad I can't go more often seeing as I'm only 20 minutes away, but here's the stuff I got this time.

View attachment 74269
This is my Victini pokedoll. I was thinking about getting a Litleo or Pikachu, or even an Eevee keychain plush, but as soon as I saw this... the cuteness was too much... I had to have it.

View attachment 74270
I got this Rayquaza figure as well, I thought it was really awesome. I do wish they added more variety in Rayquaza's pose, though.

View attachment 74271
I've recently become a fan of what people call 'kid figures' so I ordered a lot of 5 off of eBay. I mostly got it for the Xerneas and Yveltal but I love the others too!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I got some more stuff. So I went down to Northgate Mall, Seattle again for the Pokemon Center kiosk. It's too bad I can't go more often seeing as I'm only 20 minutes away, but here's the stuff I got this time.

View attachment 74269
This is my Victini pokedoll. I was thinking about getting a Litleo or Pikachu, or even an Eevee keychain plush, but as soon as I saw this... the cuteness was too much... I had to have it.

View attachment 74270
I got this Rayquaza figure as well, I thought it was really awesome. I do wish they added more variety in Rayquaza's pose, though.

View attachment 74271
I've recently become a fan of what people call 'kid figures' so I ordered a lot of 5 off of eBay. I mostly got it for the Xerneas and Yveltal but I love the others too!
That looks awesome, that Victini is something I would like to have myself, I'm also only 20 minutes away from Northgate Mall, I'll have to check out the Kiosk and see what's available.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Some of the pokestuff i currently own:

Excuse the lighting as this was taken during the morning. The sunlight was real.

Standing by my nendoroid girls:
Altaria, Skitty, Luxray, Mega Blaziken (not well done), Meowstic-F, Gothitelle, Audino, Latias
Spoiler:

• Luxray, Mega Blaziken, and Meowstic was bought in one of those local anime merch shops here. Too bad the Mega Blaziken isn't well done. Those little toys were already second hand and just given to the merch shop to sell. I didn't mind since those were sold for quite a cheap price.
  • Gothitelle and Audino are those little poketoys made from Takara Tomy. Bought from one of our commercial toy stores. I also bought a Wynaut but I gave that to my girlfriend as our anniversary gift. They are my most recent additions.
  • Skitty, Altaria, and Latias was bought from some Anime convention last December (ToyCon 2014) and had those booths that were selling second-hand pokemon toys. Latias doubles as a finger puppet.

Pikachu
Spoiler:

This was bought in an event from last November. Aside from it being a doll, its also a coin bank. I was thinking, did the makers of this doll thought of old school gen1 Pikachu? (Fat pikachu sprite from R/B)

Not in my collection as of yet: Fennekin Pillow inside one of those crane machines to troll the kids and other arcade goers.
Spoiler:

I wanted to figure out a strategy on getting that Fennekin pillow. It was staring at my soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back