• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • I may have to make a day trip to one near me, then. I always wrote it off as a store for gag gifts and stuff of that nature.

I always thought that as well, but then one day way back I found a cute keychain in there and always look when we go to see if there's any thing else, my red charizard tee came from there and the throw blanket came from FYE, mall is more expensive but if I see it I have to have it or choose from what they have if I'm limited, I got 2 wallets (squirtle and pikachu) at FYE a couple of months ago. Don't forget both of those stores have an online . com site if it's a little far to travel for you.

Years
  • Hello! My mom decided to surprise me today by getting some of the new Pokemon fabric they are carrying at Joann. (Here's the link if you want a look www.joann.com/search?q=Pokemon)
    Unfortunately this is the only cotton Pokemon fabric they had in stock, but perhaps I can convince her to go back for the fleece she saw too.
    Anyway, here it is.

View attachment 74573

It doesn't look like much, but it's actually pretty big, about blanket sized. I still don't know if I'll actually make anything with it, probably not.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello! My mom decided to surprise me today by getting some of the new Pokemon fabric they are carrying at Joann. (Here's the link if you want a look www.joann.com/search?q=Pokemon)
    Unfortunately this is the only cotton Pokemon fabric they had in stock, but perhaps I can convince her to go back for the fleece she saw too.
    Anyway, here it is.

View attachment 74573

It doesn't look like much, but it's actually pretty big, about blanket sized. I still don't know if I'll actually make anything with it, probably not.

That is very cute, I used the link you posted and found one in a town that we are planning on going to on Monday, I will make sure to look for some of that myself.

Years
  • That fabric you posted is pretty cool.

ANYWAY, I have some new non-TCG merch!

I picked up a trio of mini plushes from an anime con last weekend. Chansey, Wobbuffet, and Cleffa.
    Spoiler:

I also grabbed this thing of stickers there that weekend.
    Spoiler:

And in my spare time from the con, I stopped at a local game store and picked up these 3 things (large Zekrom Figure, large Pikachu plush, and a VHS of Pikachu's Winter Vacation.
    Spoiler:

And then, this past Friday, I went to the Mall of America to a local anime store. I found a Pokemon Calendar straight from Japan in their poster bin. I'd have unfurled it, but I don't have any means to store it unfurled.
    Spoiler:

Also, among their Keychain figures, there were quite a number of Pokemon ones. It was hard to restrict myself considering how much else I bought on the trip, but I ended up choosing the 4 Megas they had (Mewtwo Y, Mewtwo X, Blaziken, and Gardevoir).
    Spoiler:

After the trip to the anime store, I stopped down at the GameStop on that wing, and bought a game I mentioned over in VG's purchases thread and grabbed 5 of these posters, since this particular GameStop had a ton of them left from the ORAS release back in November.
    Spoiler:

And that's it for Pokemon merch for now.

Years
  • Wow, it's been a while! On thie bright side, I have a ton of new stuff to show you!

So Fennekin is my favorite Pokemon and I got a little excited...

View attachment 74807

View attachment 74808

View attachment 74809

View attachment 74810

View attachment 74811

Here are a few pictures summing up what I got. The petite plush keychain and mug were from Pokemoncenter.com. The Pikachu blanket was fabric from Joann that my mom made into a blanket for me. The Groudon tin is something I bought from the Pokemon TCG Washington State Championships. The shirts are from Target. The crayons, plastic case and tissues are all from different eBay sellers. The Fennekin candy and the Oshawott plush are from sellers on pkmncollectors.livejournal.com. The Pikachu bank is from Target. The patches and DS charms are prizes from my local league. The tiny demon Eevee was from a thrift store.
    That's all for now!

Oops, looks like I didn't put a picture of my little demon! Here's a link to a picture
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...A55F6803&first=13&count=1&FORM=IDFRIR&PC=SMSM

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Dat Sylveon plush is really adorable.

Its been a while since I collected merchs but a recent con that i attended got me spending.

Vaporeon, Torchic, and Sylveon stickers plastered on my 3ds
    Spoiler:

Meloetta(s)
    Spoiler:

Better shot of my favorite Meloetta plush:
    Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • All the merchandise is awesome. I know I haven't posted my PokéPurchases in a long time - soon getting 3 more items: Lucario plush (laying down), Mega Charizard Y plush, and 'Pikazard' plush
    Blue Bird love the Sylveon plush, mine is next to my Eeveelutions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2015
    Strange japanese figures! need help finding!

I guess these aren't trading cards, but this seems to be the only place I can ask about them. My girlfriend has these pokemon figurines, a squirtle, machamp, pikachu, and an onix. These were bought for her in 2001 out of japan from her father while visiting. she just recently found them again and we have no idea where we can find out what they are worth. the company is Tomy and the only english on the box is "monster number xxx" and "tomy" as well as the copyright. i theorize that they are one of two things. really cruddy figurines that have no value, or, seeing as how i cant find them anywhere, extremely rare. could someone help me find them? thanks

Also, i should add that these are hand painted.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pics please. TOMY is indeed a real toy company from Japan, but I'm curious as to the paint job on these, as that'll give me a clue as to whether they were actually made by TOMY or if they're just bootlegs made to imitate the TOMY ones.

Also, technically, threads about figures go in Pokemon General, and I'll move it there when I get to a computer.

Years
  • I guess these aren't trading cards, but this seems to be the only place I can ask about them. My girlfriend has these pokemon figurines, a squirtle, machamp, pikachu, and an onix. These were bought for her in 2001 out of japan from her father while visiting. she just recently found them again and we have no idea where we can find out what they are worth. the company is Tomy and the only english on the box is "monster number xxx" and "tomy" as well as the copyright. i theorize that they are one of two things. really cruddy figurines that have no value, or, seeing as how i cant find them anywhere, extremely rare. could someone help me find them? thanks

Sorry to juggle your thread around, but I'm going to move this over to our Show and Discuss Your Collection thread, since question like these go over there, too.

Like Don said, it's a bit hard to help you out if you can't give us any pictures of the figures, since it'd be much quicker to identify them if we could see what they looked like.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Hey everyone!!
    Mega Charizard Y plush came in the mail today!
    It's a lot larger and greater detail than I had imagined it to be.
    Took two photos - one alone and one for another friend in Bulbagardens, MCY being his favorite Pokemon and Braixen is my favorite Pokemon (at the moment) so both together

Spoiler:

still waiting for 2 more, once they arrive I'll post their photos.
    'Pikazard' and Lucario

Years
  • Kinda jealous of the Mega Charizard Y plush.

Also, what does the Pikazard plush look like? Is that the one that wears a Charizard-themed hoodie type thing?

I guess these aren't trading cards, but this seems to be the only place I can ask about them. My girlfriend has these pokemon figurines, a squirtle, machamp, pikachu, and an onix. These were bought for her in 2001 out of japan from her father while visiting. she just recently found them again and we have no idea where we can find out what they are worth. the company is Tomy and the only english on the box is "monster number xxx" and "tomy" as well as the copyright. i theorize that they are one of two things. really cruddy figurines that have no value, or, seeing as how i cant find them anywhere, extremely rare. could someone help me find them? thanks

Did you manage to get pics? Hand painting is actually kind of the norm for figurines.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I know I don't like to double post - I will this time

Pikazard made it home!!
    it's so cute!!
    just realized that in the center, Pika is holding Charizardite Y
    Spoiler:

Pikazard is a Pikachu plush in a Mega Charizard Y hoodie - so here he is along side his MCY companion, who I got earlier in this month
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really should update more often so that this doesn't happen.
    I've gotten a lot of stuff recently!

View attachment 75034
    Here we have some eeveelution coasters from the Happy Party Time Promotion that I bought off of eBay. As an extra, the seller sent me a Pokemon Battle Trozei sticker booster pack! That's what the squares on the right are. I think I may have to buy a booster box.

View attachment 75035
    This picture contains quite a few things. On the top-left are badges that I bought off of Pkmncollectors, and in the bottom left is a Rapidash retsuden sticker I got as an extra with the badges. The stickers in the bottom-right are "battle stickers" that I also got off of a Pkmncollectors member. I got the Oshawott keychain at a game store.

View attachment 75036
    This stuff is all from the same Pkmncollectors member. On the left is a mini Clearfile, the top-middle is a Fennekin sticker sheet while below that is a Fennekin pan sticker. The blue cardboard rectangle featured Serena and Fennekin, it is called a Karuta card.

View attachment 75042
    These mini towels are also from a Pkmncollectors member! Unfortunately, I was too late to claim Umbreon, Espeon and Vaporeon, but at least I got Flareon, my favorite eeveelution!

And now, best for last!

View attachment 75043
    My new plushies! On the left is my Tomy Chespin that I got at Gamestop, and on the right is a rare Sleeping Gizamimi Pichu plush that I managed to snag for $33 off of a Pkmncollectors member! On eBay, they can go for over $100. I love my little Pichu, even the tag I cut off is cute.

Well, that's all for today, see ya!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well since ppl are posting more pics today, I guess it's my turn, I bought 2 separate pieces of fabrics from JoAnn's one about a month and a half ago that I made another pillow with but thi one is bigger:

Spoiler:

And here is what I done with the other piece:
    Spoiler:

Didn't need more pillows in there, but going back for more material to finish this cabinet with later. But thank Babe every day we go in there for all of his good ideas on what and where to put all of my things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back