• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you find babies cute?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It's a bell curve. They got born uncute, then they become cute. Then puberty makes them uncute again

Years
  • They can be pretty cute when quiet but generally I don't think much of them. Absolutely cannot stand noise so the moment they open their mouth and start screaming is the moment I'll probably go insane and need to leave.. I have such a low tolerance for obnoxious noises and screaming. ;(

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Some babies are cute. Like some of my friends have cute babies, or some kids on product packaging can be cute. As I see cute babies, I wonder if I'm becoming broken because I'm not supposed to feel fondness for human babies.

Then I see other babies that are squishy red-faced lumps of gooey mess. Or I hear any baby cry. It's such a horrible noise.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I don't think they're particularly cute or ugly. They're just...newborns. I'd prefer to not have one though.

Yukari

Ah... A lot of other girls I know seem to find baby's adorable and all. And yeah, I think they're cute when they're quite but... I find them annoying and/or gross more of the time.

For that reason I never want to have children.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • They're only cute once they're maybe a year or so old. But I don't like babies (or children in general) at all, so my answer is neutral either way it goes. :c

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    They're cute when they're happy but as soon as they start crying, nope. :( I'm pretty indifferent to how they look though.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Mostly, well most of the time I babysits other people's babies
    but I never thought of them being cute

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lol my opinion is very biased because i hate babies/children. no i don't find them cute and no i don't want anything to do with your baby.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Most newborn babies look like aliens to me so I'm not sure. I'll get back to you when my sister gives birth to her baby girl.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Human babies aren't cute to me.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I do not.

I find babies and small children incredibly annoying, and have no interest in making any of my own.

Back