• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you find babies cute?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    There are only a few times I've seen a baby or child that I thought was cute. Most of the time, I think they look like aliens or just really gross.

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Imo babies are so ugly until they're at least a couple years old. Toddlers, however, are adorable as hell.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes, I really do. I have a couple of nieces (aged 4 and 2) and a nephew (almost 1!!!) and they are the most precious things ever. I love how they're developing their own personalities and opinions about what's going on around them. My boyfriend isn't as fun, so they always come to me when they want to play or read. Plus, baby clothes ARE THE CUTEST.

That being said, I don't want them. If they're cute and not mine though, hand 'em over, I'll babysit.

Lucid

Very few newborns or cute. They're mostly just puffy, and scrunch faced and sometimes lumpy. Everyone just says they're cute to be nice. No one is going to walk up to a woman who just had to to give birth and tell them the thing that they just suffered to pop out looks like a fucking tumor with limbs. If someone slaves all day over thanksgiving, you're obliged to be nice about it, so fuck.

Also, puppies and kittens are nasty looking newborn as well. Everything that happens the minutes and hours after they're born will absolutely repulse you if looking at a newborn kinda repels you. They're super messy, they stink, screech constantly for days, and don't really get cute for a couple of weeks until they get fluffy and open their eyes and ears. It's just no ones trying to get you to hold them and people don't post pics when they're minutes old. I mean, nothing wrong with not liking babies, but they aren't as gross as anything else tbh

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yes, I love them. (: Reminds me of the kids of my homies. (':

Sirfetch’d

*nah

I however, do find babies adorable! They are a mess and definitely something that I don't see myself being ready for in the near future but that doesn't make them any less cute. :3

Years
    I get annoyed by their crying so much, and I even get annoyed around kids as well because I know how reckless kids are. So my answer is no, they aren't cute at all.

Years
    Babies can have cute moments, but their default is blob. Outside of those occasional cute moments I'm neutral, I just don't care.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    Newborns are the most disgusting thing in the world. Infants however can be pretty adorable when they're not peeing, pooping, vomiting, or crying.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I kind of do as long as they don't cry. I can handle the cry but if I hear if too much then it starts annoying me and hurts my ears. My ears are sensitive to any sound they pick up.

Years
    I've actually wondered about this before. I'll see someone bringing out an infant, and everyone else will be cooing and gushing over the baby, and I'm sitting there just thinking, "you know, I can see how it could be considered cute", while I personally don't feel anything out of the ordinary. Just...nothing.

I mean, I have seen some babies that I thought were absolutely adorable. Usually older ones. But in general? Nope. :(

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Babies are cute. I don't get how people can't even understand this omg why. The only thing I don't like about them is their noise. I'm aware it's something they can't help, but it's just one of those many autism problems I have. > o <

Back