• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    Thank you I truly did not suspect that I would need to be in the game to affect something like this. I cant find a setting between medium and large to make it full screen but it is far far better.

Unfortunately it's a limitation of RPG Maker/Pokemon Essentials (I'm not sure which, but I believe it's Essentials), because it doesn't easily scale up to different resolutions.

Oh yeah, and this game is still awesome.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    sorry for this bug i have to post 5 message in order to post link

i have a bug

im stuck in the stair in pokemon tower

i cant move

nor use item or capacities

Last edited by a moderator:

Token5678

HAIII
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    Hey Dude :D Just Saying If Ya Need A Spriter Just Tell Me Because I Would Love To Help

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    I dunno if its intentional or not but it seems magnemite/ton passes levitate as an ability , Is it intentional ? Either way i love it, works great on my charizard. I can't post a pic since im still new here though

I also found out that power anklet raises special defense EV instead of speed ev's I need to figure out how to get rid of them but until then all I know is that it's bugged
    Not sure if any of the other EV related items are bugged or not

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hey Schrroms, could you please give me the PBS File? I would like to test some things. (You can give me it through private pm)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Upon further research on the power items, they seem to raise ALL evs instead of just one,

Years
    • He/Him, She/Her
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    The old fusion system was better.

Also, about un-fusing Pokemon: Both Pokemon will get a clone of the fusion's moveset, minus moves they cannot have - Egg Moves they did not have before stay, however, as does Surf on Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu.

It would also be nice if fused Pokemon could get one move from the Pokemon that doesn't give most of its moves. Egg Moves and all that.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • I just got a new laptop. I'm still having a bit of trouble installing RPG Maker on it so I haven't been able to work on the game for some time.

However, I did begin working on something pretty exciting.

I started working on making a custom fused sprite generator. It's based on the FrankenPokemon generator, with some modifications to recolor the sprites and a few other things.
    I'm still working on the colouring algorithm so there's still a lot of work to be done before it's game ready, but some of the generated sprites already look pretty nice I think. Others, not so much lol.

What this implies aside from better looking sprites:
    • Possibility to add Pokemon above the first generation
    • Possibility to add backsprites (likely)
    • Possibility for better shiny sprites (likely)
    • Possibility to make fusions sprites more complex and add features such as wings or tails to the fusing algorithm (likely)
    • Possibility to add menu sprites (Maybe)
    • Possibility to add following Pokemon sprites (unlikely)
    • Possibility to make animated sprites (unlikely)
    • Possibility to have 3 or 4 way fusions (very unlikely. Sprite-wise, it would be fairly easy to do but mechanics-wise, almost everything would have to be changed)
    • Possibility to have sprites generated dynamically in-game, thus greatly reducing the game's size. (very unlikely) The generator script I'm working on is written in Python, but it would not be too far-fetched to eventually port it into Ruby and make it compatible with the game.
    • Possibility to add mega-evolutions (unlikely, mostly because I'm not much of a fan of the feature and I don't think they exist in sprite form)
    • Possibility to add fakemon (very unlikely. Wouldn't fit with the spirit of the game)
    • Possibility for other weird stuff such as the trainer fusing with the Pokemon or something (very unlikely, just putting it out there because it could be doable)

Once the generated sprites are satisfactory enough, I will need as much help from the community as I can get to make the cropped sprites with seperated body parts. I will tell you guys more in due time.

Also, I will be releasing a small 2.2 update in the next few weeks which will include several bugfixes (mostly the game-breaking ones, but also a few others) as well as a few new quests in Celadon and Fuchsia City.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Hey Schrroms. Thanks for making this amazing game. We all really appreciate it.

I just have one suggestion/request. Please add the option to speed up the frame-rate (speed up game-play like in VBA emulator). There is another Pokemon hack called "Pokemon Fusion Generation", don't worry it's not and never will be as good as your hack, but in the "Options" menu it has the option "frameskip/framerate" and players can set it up until 3x times the speed. I think this will help greatly in training.

Thanks. Let me know what you think

Schrroms

Years
  • The color swapping algorithm is coming along quite nicely.
    Here are some of my favorite fused sprites generated so far with the new script I've been working on.

ZhhXiZu.png

All the sprites in this image were generated automatically and were not modified in any way. The sprites obviously don't all look as good as those, but I think it shows a great potential for this new fused sprite generator. Exciting stuff.

Last edited:

PKMN Gamer Retro

THE Retro Gamer 9000
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    I am enjoying this game tremendously. I have completed DEMO 2.0 about a week ago, and am still playing it to level up my current team. I have also made some custom sprites of my own.

A couple of things I would like to make mention of for the next installment of the game:

1. There has been talk of possibly adding Pokemon beyond Gen 1. Might I request that you keep the game with just the 1st Gen Pokemon and their Fusions. If you were to add more, it might be a good idea to create a new game surrounding them. Like a G/S/C version and so on.
    2. This might already be a feature in 2.0 and I am not seeing it, but can it be possible to have a breeding capability in the Pokemon Day Care. If so, can it also include the entire 151 Pokemon from 1st Gen.

Well, that is all I'd like to say right now. I plan to do an LP of this soon, and will provide a link to it when I get started.

Again, thanks for creating such an outstanding game. Looking forward to 3.0 whenever it comes out.

skyblade57

Random Internet User
    Years
  • I have a simple suggestion. with this "new script" for generating pokemon, don't add all pokemon, just the ones that are evolutions or pre-evolutions of kanto ones. just a suggestion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    Keep up the good work! Would just like to say that Soundproof still doesn't protect against Sonic Boom.
    edit: nvm soundproof is not supposed to protect against it mb

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
  • 1. There has been talk of possibly adding Pokemon beyond Gen 1. Might I request that you keep the game with just the 1st Gen Pokemon and their Fusions. If you were to add more, it might be a good idea to create a new game surrounding them. Like a G/S/C version and so on.

I have a simple suggestion. with this "new script" for generating pokemon, don't add all pokemon, just the ones that are evolutions or pre-evolutions of kanto ones. just a suggestion.

I'm probably going to keep it Kanto Pokemon and their evolutions only for most of the game. Then I'd like to open up Johto for the post-game, giving access to a bunch of new Pokemon.

I'm still debating whether I'll include gen 2 Pokemon that are only found in Kanto like Slugma, Murkrow or Houndour. At the moment, I'm thinking yes, but that might change.

Anyway, this won't be until demo 4. The next big update will still feature the sprites everyone is used to!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2022
    The sprites you have shown are very interesting. I hope I can see more.

PKMN Gamer Retro

THE Retro Gamer 9000
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    I'm probably going to keep it Kanto Pokemon and their evolutions only for most of the game. Then I'd like to open up Johto for the post-game, giving access to a bunch of new Pokemon.

I'm still debating whether I'll include gen 2 Pokemon that are only found in Kanto like Slugma, Murkrow or Houndour.

If it's only a few of the Gen 2 Johto Pokemon, I would be okay with that. On the other hand, there may be some that would want to see the full 2nd Gen Pokedex.

Either way, can't wait for DEMO 3.0.

Will there be a way to transfer sprites we made into the new Graphics file without going in and replacing them individually?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021

I'm still debating whether I'll include gen 2 Pokemon that are only found in Kanto like Slugma, Murkrow or Houndour. At the moment, I'm thinking yes, but that might change.

Anyway, this won't be until demo 4. The next big update will still feature the sprites everyone is used to!

I like this idea. It would be cool if you add new Pokemon each update
    Example.
    Johto:demo 4
    Hoenn:demo 5
    Sinnoh:demo 6
    Unova:demo 7
    Kalos:demo 8
    Alola:demo 9

Back