• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2020
    May I present an idea to easily have all 721 pokemon fusable?

Ok, you take your current system for everything except sprites. For sprites, you take the sprite from the first Mon, and the color pallette for the second mon. I wanted to do this but have no experience with programming images

Edit: May I also suggest taking all egg moves and TM moves and adding them to level up movesets, so that we can get the most out combination moves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2017
    I have an issue at the Trainer House. I got to a winning streak of 55 and continued, the ace trainer said "The max BST is now 900" and then, after 15 seconds of sitting there, the game said "The script is taking too long. Restarting the game." It saved, and now I'm perpetually stuck there no matter what I do. Need help!

I was lucky then; I quit the trainer house immediately after getting a steak of 55 since I felt like there was no point to go further.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I was lucky then; I quit the trainer house immediately after getting a steak of 55 since I felt like there was no point to go further.

Lucky indeed. I was sweeping it like usual w/ my Dunebug(Sandasect), Aerodos and Mozzarella (Kadachu), this time to get Rare Candies to level up a successfully made new member of my dream fusion team, so it's heartcrushing that it happened.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey Shrooms ^^ Do you need any help with sprites? If you want to, i can make fusions that looks like real standalone pokemons... For free ofc

skyblade57

Random Internet User
    Years
  • hey schrroms, its me again. I was wondering where the super rod was located, and where the quests are, I've done all the hotel sidequests to my knowlage, the eevee quest and the bill quest and haven't hit 8 for the 2nd item.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2016
    Great game, but in the day I've spent playing it, I have found three bugs: the healing station in pewter pokecenter stays on the sprite of healing after you're done, the camper in pewter gym wont exit his speech after you beat brock no matter how many times you hit space, and finally, the secret relicanth room in pewter museum. Otherwise, its pretty enjoyable

So I have been having this issue with fullscreen on windows 7 using the newest Nvidia Geforce driver. When I used Alt+Enter to go to fullscreen the actual screen doesn't expand to fit the size of the new screen. I can still play and such in the tiny screen but it was very annoying.
    I didn't think anything of it until was wandering around and noticed other random bits popping up and sometime my screen would expand another few squares down when walking around in certain places. Like areas I had yet to explore were loaded and visible for a bit. An example would be shown but I need more points.

I think maybe fixing the resolution on the game would work to match my screen settings but I can't find out how to do that on this application.

you can change the size of the window in the options

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Ok, this is like the third or fourth time I've seen this happen. Thank you to the person that brought me out of retirement for the third or fourth time to address this. My custom maps of Kanto have been plagiarized. Again. Don't believe me? I made these maps for this game in 2013. From a retired person's standpoint, I would think that you would want more than those amateur maps. In any case, you may choose from one of these options before I take my gloves off and go to a moderator because this is ridiculous.

Option 1: Include me in the credits and everything will be fine (easy)
    Option 2: Remove the maps (and maps of mine that you barely edited) (hard)
    Option 3: Leave them there and test my patience (hardest)

I don't mean to come across as rude, this is just absurd how I have to continue to worry about if my work is stolen or not. Seriously though, if I don't at least hear back by Friday (May 6th) from the thread creator, I will contact a moderator.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Hey , I just signed up so I could check out this thread and comment {XD} anyways , you should make it available on emulators on your device such as: Apple products and android things , I know this is a lot to ask for but the particular emulator is iNDS and its for Apple products MadCookiez , out :t172:

So, this is might be alot to ask but can you make it available for an emulator on portable devices that use iOS, etc.? It's says you need a .dsv file or something so sorry if i bothered you and disturbed your line of development MadCookiez , out

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Ok, this is like the third or fourth time I've seen this happen. Thank you to the person that brought me out of retirement for the third or fourth time to address this. My custom maps of Kanto have been plagiarized. Again. Don't believe me? I made these maps for this game in 2013. From a retired person's standpoint, I would think that you would want more than those amateur maps. In any case, you may choose from one of these options before I take my gloves off and go to a moderator because this is ridiculous.

Option 1: Include me in the credits and everything will be fine (easy)
    Option 2: Remove the maps (and maps of mine that you barely edited) (hard)
    Option 3: Leave them there and test my patience (hardest)

I don't mean to come across as rude, this is just absurd how I have to continue to worry about if my work is stolen or not. Seriously though, if I don't at least hear back by Friday (May 6th) from the thread creator, I will contact a moderator.

Thanks.

Some of the maps in the game were taken from this map pack, which was supposed to be for public use.
    I was unaware that some of the maps in there were stolen.
    I'm really sorry about this. Just know that it wasn't intentionally stolen. I'll absolutely include you in the credits.

I think you should probably check with the person who posted the map pack to make sure this doesn't happen again.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Some of the maps in the game were taken from this map pack, which was supposed to be for public use.
    I was unaware that some of the maps in there were stolen.
    I'm really sorry about this. Just know that it wasn't intentionally stolen. I'll absolutely include you in the credits.

I think you should probably check with the person who posted the map pack to make sure this doesn't happen again.
    Thank you for the response. I went to the thread and I looked at the map pack. I was indeed credited. Thank you for crediting me.
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    game crashes when i enter single battle in trainer house double battles work without any problems
    (attached photo of crash)

and few problems at safari zone step counter counts 2 step instead of 1 so really hard to reach end of safari zone and when i reached end i didin't recive hm2 surf
    also if i enter the safari zone again without leaving the building the step counter won't count down and stays at 800

also step counter seems to count twice all time because poison damage seems kill pokemons outside battles super fast

otherwise love the game :D amaizing work with the whole game and the side quest

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      trainer house crash.png
      43.7 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    you can change the size of the window in the options

Which options are you talking about I don't have any besides the ingame options using f1 which is in another language and like the application properties which I don't seem to be able to control it.

I should clarify that the actual application window does go full screen upon hitting Alt+Enter but the actual image of the game's size does not change.

Here is what my screen looks like with the randomly showing up bits.

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Which options are you talking about I don't have any besides the ingame options using f1 which is in another language and like the application properties which I don't seem to be able to control it.

I should clarify that the actual application window does go full screen upon hitting Alt+Enter but the actual image of the game's size does not change.

Here is what my screen looks like with the randomly showing up bits.
    The options on the start menu.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    Thank you I truly did not suspect that I would need to be in the game to affect something like this. I cant find a setting between medium and large to make it full screen but it is far far better.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Thank you I truly did not suspect that I would need to be in the game to affect something like this. I cant find a setting between medium and large to make it full screen but it is far far better.
    On my current laptop I cannot handle large either but on my other computer I can increase the resolution so that I can fit the large without any problems. Maybe you can adjust your screen's resolution.

Spoiler:

Took a picture because why not? lol. Windows 7 all the way.

Back