• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Hey guys i found 8 old pokemon cards please can someone price check them
Zapdos from the fossil set 15/62 lvl 40
Articuno from Legendary Collection 2/110 lvl 35
Moltres from Legendary Collection 30/110 lvl 35
Entei from Neo Revelation 6/64 lvl 38
Please do these 4 first i don't think the other 4 are worth anything i can post a picture later

Aerodactyl ex from EX Sandstorm 94/100
Ninetales ex from EX Hidden Legends 96/101
Electrode ex fromEX FireRed & LeafGreen 107/112
Clefable ex from EX FireRed & LeafGreen 106/112
thanks ! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Hi, I'm new to this whole site and idk if this is the right place to ask this.. but I have the entire set of the Topps Pokemon movie Mewtwo Strikes Back card set. I have all the 72 movie cards, and the 12 diecuts, in holo and non-holo. Idk if theyre even worth anything.. but I figured since it's an entire set, it's gotta be worth somethin right?

jur

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
hey guys,
recently looked at my old pokemon cards and found the first generation charizard one, the dutch version!
i don't know if its worth more or less because of that? can't find it on google.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
I have come across many pokemon cards inc base set 1 charizard and many other 'rare' cards. Infact I have a whole binder full of them. Any one interested in these?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
I have come across many pokemon cards inc base set 1 charizard and many other 'rare' cards. Infact I have a whole binder full of them. Any one interested in these?

Can you provide the names, condition, and asking price for the card? A picture of all of them would work as well.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2015
hey guys first post on this forum :) go easy on me haha, can somebody please help me value my cards for me: i have a lot of cards from the Rocky beach 2004 world championship deck, i have checked around and found out that these cards were only printed from november of 2004 which could make my cards quite valuable because they are from this 2004 two month batch and since it was the first world championship i thought this may bump the price up again. i know quite alot about the cards except the price :(

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Yo
Sorry I don't know what set this is from or anything like that - I'm not a "pokefan" per-say. I inherited this (japanese?) pokemon card from a cousin and I could only find it in english on eBay, and the English version didn't have the little yellow box in the bottom right corner. How much is this worth Poke-people?
da3a758fd0.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
not worth much 10 cents if your lucky lol.

Its a regular japanese card for a common pokemon Grimer. Unless I;m mistaken that it could be an error card.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
hey
I have few cards that i would like to know their value. if anyone know please help me find out.
1. Machamp 1st edition card. the whole card is shining (holographic?), star rated 8/102. with shadow.
Plus, there's a weird printing error - it has no damage (instead 60 it shows blank).
ffwzmwidoodq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2. Charizard edition, no 1st edition, 4\102, with shadow, star rated.

ay2mxmmdomiy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3. Aerodactyl 1st edition PreRelease, fossil set, 1/62, with shadow, star rated

mgwljygnngji.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2015
Is this Pocket Monsters card rare?

Hi, i found my childhood pokemon card collection and found a few intresing cards, i wanted to ask if these cards have any worth.

1. Pocket Monster Training card, it written in japanese so i dont have any idea what it reads but the picture is a few slot machines in a row.
i did a quick image search on google but could not find this card anywhere.
it has diamond shape in the bottom but no numbers and has a neo genesis marking.

2.Surfing Pikachu holo card with number 114/111.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Hi, i found my childhood pokemon card collection and found a few intresing cards, i wanted to ask if these cards have any worth.

1. Pocket Monster Training card, it written in japanese so i dont have any idea what it reads but the picture is a few slot machines in a row.
i did a quick image search on google but could not find this card anywhere.
it has diamond shape in the bottom but no numbers and has a neo genesis marking.

2.Surfing Pikachu holo card with number 114/111.

249435.jpg

Is that the second card your talking about?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2015
I have a 1999 Pikachu card, 60/64. Supposedly it was meant to be W stamped but it isn't. It's pretty worn but.... wouldn't it count as an extremely rare misprint? I can't find any misprints like it anywhere on the internet, but I just want to make sure.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 7, 2015
I have a misprint ed mewtwo card that haven't been able to find any like it the name is miss spelled as Mewtu any idea?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 8, 2015
These are easy to identify, but hard to get a clear value out of:

Karen's Tyranitar, Japanese, Holofoil, no. 90/141, 1st edition, VS series. Holofoil Rare.
Rocket's Tyranitar, Japanese, Holofoil, no. 142/141 ,1st edition, VS series. Secret Holofoil Rare.
Darkness Energy, Japanese, Holofoil, no number, VS series. Holofoil Rare?
Crobat(Crystal), English, Reverse Holofoil, no. 147/144, Skyridge. Secret Reverse Holofoil rare.

Any solid answers appreciated.

Done a little bit of research, but the values on the VS cards really fluctuate, as some people say since they came in starter decks, they're not special. But seeing as said started decks WERE special, and weren't released widely(as far as I know), I would have to think they're not as easy to find as one might think a starter foil would be.

I can proudly say I've owned the Tyranitar pair(along with the Darkness Energy) for more than a decade and they are STILL in VG/NM condition. Think I've had the Crobat almost as long. Used to have a Crystal Nidoking too, don't know what happened to that.

EDIT: Also, Hello Community!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 10, 2015
I've got these
* RC8/RC25 RALTS
* RC17/RC25 AUDINO
* RC20/RC250 TRAINER ELESA
* 21/99 RESHIRAM with a bit shiny background

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 11, 2015
I have a Mid-condition 1996 Remoraid pocket monster card. Illus.Jungo Suzuki not an Illustrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back