• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokémon Congbu~

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Cool, I can't wait to see the table too. I will look into this later.

pokelover445

Looking for a scripter -MSG :)
    Years
  • Originally Posted by pokelover445
    This hack looks amazing.
    It looks very Eastern asia stereo-typical.
    Continue this hack. It looks fantastic.

Pokelover445

Your welcome!!!
    If anything you do deserve some pleasant comments on your hack so far.
    I have waited for ever for an eastern stereo-type hack, and this is it:D

Years
  • Cool, I can't wait to see the table too. I will look into this later.
    :D do that I'll post it tomorrow night ^^

Your welcome!!!
    If anything you do deserve some pleasant comments on your hack so far.
    I have waited for ever for an eastern stereo-type hack, and this is it:D
    Thank you ^^
    It's always nice to hear nice comments on your work :D

Years
  • -Aye Son, Nice Hack. Can't Wait For A Release.
    The release will be here very soon :D

And I wanted to ask something what do you all think of this idea:
    You have to do jobs/quests to get further!
    You can choose out of all kinds of jobs/quests like this:
    Example, You are in a town and you Want to leave but you say better to do a job bla bla bla.. and that you seach the town for jobs and you can choose from different jobs/quests :D

.Cleffa-kun

Spriter
    Years
  • I really like the script, it's pretty impressive.
    Well, the storyline needs some ^ to it, it's kind of bland, but, oh well...
    Waiting for beta, hope it's out soon!

Years
  • I like it, go for it. You seem to amaze me with every post :D
    Thank you glad to hear that ^^

I really like the script, it's pretty impressive.
    Well, the storyline needs some ^ to it, it's kind of bland, but, oh well...
    Waiting for beta, hope it's out soon!
    Thanks :D and bout the storyline it's still in development -_-" but I'll update it tomorrow I think :D

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • Nice tiles, nice title screen, but I do have to say that I hate it when the player talks in the game. It's like "I don't want to say that, but they say it anyways"

Years
  • First of all, great hack, i love the way your making the game based on improvise! The tiles, the mapping, even the storyline looks great up to this point. Not many can pull a stunt like that :D (Wish i could be one of the beta testers ^^)

Altho, Having your character talk, it's a nice idea since not many games feature this, but i gotta agree with Foullump... The character almost allways says something different then what your thinking.

Still, the game looks awesome, keep up the good work...

Ps. They say i'm creative, so if you're ever stuck on idea's, give me a call ;)

Years
  • Nice tiles, nice title screen, but I do have to say that I hate it when the player talks in the game. It's like "I don't want to say that, but they say it anyways"
    Thanks, and he has to talk it contibutes to the story like if you didn't ask how the heck the old guy game thee so quick you would have thought ooh what an un-realistic script... But I'll try to make it as less as possible..

beautiful!
    brilliant tiles and maps
    going to add your banner into my sig
    Thanks Neti ;)

First of all, great hack, i love the way your making the game based on improvise! The tiles, the mapping, even the storyline looks great up to this point. Not many can pull a stunt like that :D (Wish i could be one of the beta testers ^^)

Altho, Having your character talk, it's a nice idea since not many games feature this, but i gotta agree with Foullump... The character almost allways says something different then what your thinking.

Still, the game looks awesome, keep up the good work...

Ps. They say i'm creative, so if you're ever stuck on idea's, give me a call ;)
    Thanks ^^ Lolz it's nice to hear you like it already :D Evenn when the progress isn't so far :) And yea same as I said to Foollump, I'll try to make it as less as possible :D
    And I'll ask you when I and my 2 Idea Guy's don't know anything ;) :P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Doesnt look bad. At least I see some tiles I've never seen before (I think), which makes it a bit more original.
    I'm not sure if I'm too much interested in seeing the old China but, I could give it a try.

Good luck with it!

Years
  • Doesnt look bad. At least I see some tiles I've never seen before (I think), which makes it a bit more original.
    I'm not sure if I'm too much interested in seeing the old China but, I could give it a try.

Good luck with it!
    Thanks ^^ I was planning to add some more as old china, like the NorthPole or something but I still have to brainstorm for more ideas :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Well, the idea of the evolution of pokémons, are so good !
    I like that evoloves by level up, don't by interchange... (cable link i refer..)
    And the old china I like more.
    You can do something that explain a history to some dragon... 8-)

Good luck man

Years
  • Well, the idea of the evolution of pokémons, are so good !
    I like that evoloves by level up, don't by interchange... (cable link i refer..)
    And the old china I like more.
    You can do something that explain a history to some dragon... 8-)

Good luck man

And you people all give me inspiration and that about a dragon is a good idea it's a nice one for and Legend Encounter something ^^

Years
  • Like making Rayquaza the legendary dragon of the region... Protector of a certain city in the Congbu game ^^

Damn, the more i read about the features in this game the more i wanna play it :P
    You gotta make me a beta tester! (A)

Years
  • Like making Rayquaza the legendary dragon of the region... Protector of a certain city in the Congbu game ^^

Damn, the more i read about the features in this game the more i wanna play it :P
    You gotta make me a beta tester! (A)
    Good idea! I'm gonna do that,, [OMG gotta make an idea form :P]

Rayquaza should be the dragon protector of the region ^ ^
    Good idea :D omg this hack will be made with ideas of "the people" :P

Well I'm gonna make an Idea form now and a section to save your ideas :D

Years
  • I looked at your evolution list and i couldn't find Umbreon and Espeon.. : (
    I'm assuming this is a hack of FireRed. Oh noes, no night/day!
    I was wondering if you had any plans for that.
    (Like moon stone/sun stone or lvl up holding stardust/pearl or something like that.)

The tiles look awesome, and the storyline is pretty nifty too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back