• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokémon Congbu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Satoshi, i was wondering, now that the beta testers are testing the hack... what happens to the progress? are you stopping untill the beta1 comes out good, or are you already scripting/mapping/etc. for beta2?

Years
  • Aha cool. I bet its in good hands with him. Also congbu stands for what or the meaning?
    Sorry late reaction xD But congbu stood somewhere for but I totally forgot xD It's miz of 2 chinese words...

Satoshi, i was wondering, now that the beta testers are testing the hack... what happens to the progress? are you stopping untill the beta1 comes out good, or are you already scripting/mapping/etc. for beta2?
    Well the progress lays still till the beta 1.0 is released cuz It needs to be perfect and I wan't to concentrate as much as possible on removing ever possible bug..

Years
  • Satoshi, when I get to Biatsu Stop, this was the first pokemon I battled, in the grass, a missingno.
    ~Pokémon Congbu~

Yea I know sorry dunno how it comes.. it's a bit ****ed up..
    But I can't do anything about it sorry..

:edit:
    A little typo it had to be \v\h01, so it would display players name

Last edited by a moderator:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Yea I know sorry dunno how it comes.. it's a bit f**ked up..
    But I can't do anything about it sorry..

:edit:
    A little typo it had to be \v\h01, so it would display players name

One last thing:
    when you go to the Pokemon Center if you say no, you automattically get 5 bead mails, which can be repeated many times.
    If you say yes, at the end she says "We hope to see you again!" twice.

Years
  • One last thing:
    when you go to the Pokemon Center if you say no, you automattically get 5 bead mails, which can be repeated many times.
    If you say yes, at the end she says "We hope to see you again!" twice.

4 real o.O
    that's pretty ****ed up.. Thanks for noticing and posting^^

Last edited by a moderator:

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    I like the hack layout! change the mountain pelletes! xDD

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    The palettes and tile are just wonderful.... The hack looks so good! Also which fadescreen did you use in the video when the screen goes black and the mysterious man message box comes up?

Years
  • *Downloading now...Scanning for viruses...Download complete*
    Starts playing.
    This better be good, I've been waiting.
    ^^
    Lolz xD

It looks like alot of work was put into this, nice

I like the hack layout! change the mountain pelletes! xDD
    Thank you, but I wont change the mountain palettes..

The palettes and tile are just wonderful.... The hack looks so good! Also which fadescreen did you use in the video when the screen goes black and the mysterious man message box comes up?
    I used fadescreen 1 and thanks ;)

And I will not update this thread anymore I think.. if you want to keep updated on Pokémon Congbu check the forum in my siggie [The Pokémon Board] ^^ And if you register I would appreciate it if you used me ,satoshi sugimori, as an refferer ;)

Pokemon Congbu won the HotM of December on TPB [The Pokemon Board]!
    ~Pokémon Congbu~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Another bug report: The script of the hermit blocking the cave entrance is repeated if you head right and go back left. Also, if you white out, you reappear in the Cinnabar Island gym right next to Blaine... The doors are shut as well. But really, BEAUTIFUL tiles.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hey Satoshi Sugimori I can update in this thread!

UPDATE:

By Satoshi Sugimori:

The new "Badges"! Actually it are Legend Stars you will get one after you have beaten a Legendary Pokémon, they will act like the badges ^^
    ~Pokémon Congbu~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Satoshi Sugimori I can update in this thread!

UPDATE:

By Satoshi Sugimori:

The new "Badges"! Actually it are Legend Stars you will get one after you have beaten a Legendary Pokémon, they will act like the badges ^^
    ~Pokémon Congbu~

lolz thank you tropical sunlight :) You can do that if you want :D

Here's the HotW award I got :)
    ~Pokémon Congbu~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back