• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
  • Well since the female sprite needs to be changed i did a sprite,even though its not my best one.
    FNftrainer.bmp

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • This is and has been a DHi hack. Meaning an inc hack. My separate hacks have been apused for the momment till I get out from school.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • The fire starter is being changed but it was suppose to be a pup wolf but I dont know how it came to be that. lol But we will change the fire starter soon.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well the game is ready to be launched for a beta but CC has it and is working on his part.
    Yang Liu Vader.... DAC? No one has called me that in ages!

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • hey Alex ur doing a great job :P
    nice to see u finaly got rid of the grass starter :P why does everyone say that ;)
    well im back and im heading for the dhi forums ^^ pm me if u need any help ;)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I did the girl sprite... let me know what you guys think. Im still doing more thinsg with her so its not finished.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • Ooops! He he he. I just like the name DarkAvengerCobra name slightly more than Alexiz. *Gets shot*
    *Gets revived* *Sees screens and plays Nature*
    Considering that Nature was so great, I have high hopes for Forest Nature.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Hmm... thanks for the compliment but Nature was never finished but it's paused lol
    Forest Nature is somewhat of a sequel/prequel of Nature but it goes more indepth into the story line. It also has parts that are new to the storyline. You play it as a new character but live the same story basicly from the character of Nature instead with a new branch of pokemons, more people to meet and secret hiddens.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • In terms of quality, I prefer the first sprite of the girl!!!!

Are you going to post sprites for the rival and the other kinds of Trainers or will you leave it like it is????

I think the hack is turning really great!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back