• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Thanks.
    We are all working on the hack, but for most of us we get out of school soon meaning we will start soon again. I have 2 weeks so in tree actually ill be back full time.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Okay I have some few good news and some bad ones.
    Good news...
    1- Forest Nature will also be playable in RM2K. So there is a version for that coming out. Probably sooner than the actual hack.
    2- All pokemons for FN have been inserted. Now working on backp pics.
    Bad News...
    1- Nature is having some troubles therefor it been realse before FN wont happen.
    2- I accidently messed up the hack of FN but luckly I had a back up so nothing was lost.

Now... two screens...
    1- New back pic made by DarkPegasus for new pokemons inserted.
    2- FN text change by CC

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Pok?mon Forest Nature (Interactive)

Pok?mon Forest Nature
    by Dark Hacking, inc.

Hello there trainer!
    Welcome to the exciting region of Hautson, home for many myths and stories. What I'm about to guide you through is a bit into the life of Leo and Kryzia. Two young trainers filled with many dreams. In this thread you will take glance at each of these two young trainer's life. You will journey through the region of Hautson, home for the marvalous growth of plants and watervalleys, and experience the story of both trainers through each of their eyes.
    As you journey through this world of
    Pok?mon, be sure to have your Pok?dex ready. You never know when a new critter pops out of nowhere, and as we know, we all want to learn about these new discoveries. To guide you through your adventure into the region of Hautson it's Proffersor Kattie. She will be your tour for the day. So get ready, be sure to pack some pok?balls with you, and have all the items you need. Cause this is a journey like none other seened before.
    Thank you for your time and patience and now if you would just remain sitted at all times in the Pok?Nat Bus then we shall start.

Thank you again and maybe you all, have a nice day.
    The DHi Team

<<<-----<<<-----<<<-----<<<----->>>----->>>----->>>
    ~PROFFERSOR KATTIE'S TOUR~
    Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Welcome trainers. My name is Proffesor Kattie. I will be your tour guide for today. As our management team said, we will try to cover the story of both of our young heros thorugh their eyes. But as we can't always take part on two people's life, today's tour will cover the beginnings of the our young Leo, a 14-year old trainer who was inspired to become a pok?mon trainer when he first encountered a baby Natzo in his dreams. But let's not get into that. We will find more on that later on as we proceed.
    We begin the journey in Zubolo Town.

As you may see, Zubolo town is Leo's hometown, where he met Kryzia for the first time and where he also received his first pokemon from me. In Zubolo, there are myths leading to why Zuobolo is the place where all trainers first began and why they all begin with a dream. Now it's time to meet Zubolo's Town starters.
    First up, we have Blozzed, the grass starter. **Remember to open up your Pok?dex for some info**
    Following him it's Volcanu, the fire starter.
    And last but not least, it's Zellex, the water starter.

Which one Leo picks it's up to you, but we will start off with Zellex in our tour.
    Zellex is a water base dragon with not only those abilities but it can also use ice and later when it evolves it manages to use thunder attacks as well.

<<<-----<<<-----<<<-----<<<----->>>----->>>----->>>

Next part we will be covering the first route where Leo has his first battle and Zyoland Town. Plus we will take a look at three new Pok?mons and see if Leo catches any. Don't miss out on this journey.

We have arrived to the first rest stop so get ready to begin the next tour.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE: I thought it be fun making a interactive thread for this hack. It's not your everyday thread you see, plus its somewhat of what you can expect in Forest Natureplus you will be seeing the new pokemons and trainers as they appear. So enjoy.
    Comments here are welcome. Any updates I will make it as a "Note" so just check in teh end of each post for a nOte to see your responses to any of your questions.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Question and Answers

Okay I decided to make answers to any question with a title labeled questions and answers. so it wont be confused for my updates.
    FN has been totally changed. I still havent gotten the Fire Starter sprite thats whats keeping me form releasing the beta. But alot of new pokemons are done and alot of map changes, new events and trainers. Anything form before is gone most things like teh old pokemons we had are gone Many thinsg are been redone.

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
  • I don't like the shading on the grass starter and water starter. pillow shading= bad but they are pretty good. just fix the shading besides that it all looks good.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Present form DHi

Okay well since we haven't been able to get the beta out I thought it be nice to show you one of FN's legedary. Now all images are owned by DHi and the creators. Thanks to Cowrie for the sprite, the art for Zestrak was done by Kukaru and repainted by Barry. Please do not steal any of them. Or you will attain to the consequences. All rights reserved (c) 2004/2005 Dark Hacking inc.

NO MORE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Looks REALLY nice!

I'm quite excited for the beta release just from the things shown thus far! Keep up the good work...'cuz I want that beta XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • As of today we will not show any more sprites/art or images of our pokemons. Due to the stealing of our legendary Zestrak on another forum. Sorry but any updates will be done by writing only. And weh nbeta comes around. You will see teh sprites in game only.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • The legendary was used on Serebii's with out any permission or concsent form eitehr its creator Cowrie or the inc, us. But eitehr way it was not gonna happen since DHI's FN game is an riginal game iwth no pokmosn form beofre and we have all new pokemons so the Zestrak we worked for someoen just sed it as their legendary.

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    hey reese.. i like your fn.. ill help ya if you need help.. you know, like in old times when you started making this hack... looking forwart for our two INC. to cooperate together again XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back