• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockets Rising (discussion & SU)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Michaela, your character can teleport, feel pokémon's emotions and memories and read minds in other towns.... sure, it makes things interesting and more smooth (like, Miharu could tell Kellyn what was happening in Ecruteak), but am I the only one who feels Miharu is a bit overpowered?

I'll let you keep her as she is for now, since there really hasn't been any unfair situations yet. But if they ever occur, you know how I feel about it.

And, maybe you should edit your last post to include exactly where Miharu and Kellyn suddenly popped up? :p Maybe we can say they just popped up inside the gym next to Chinika and the others now after my last post?

I'm planning to go find Ray next, unless something unexpected happens xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can I join and do it like, gym leaders from kanto come to help the people in johto. good idea, so pleace say yes. Oh yeah some of them may come to help team rocket know =3

Name: Glet
    Chosen City: Pewter City
    City Situation: Massive fighting against the Indigo for letting the Team Rocket rise to power. Most of them have left the city to join TR like the Gym Leader. Many people die and family's are starving because the other citty's have taken the food supply.
    Appearance: Glet has a Black leather jacket with is zipped. Under that he has a black T-shirt a fist saying R on. He has brown shaggy hair which makes him loke like Shaggy from scooby doo, just more punkish. He has Brown jeans and firey eyes with a empersonating appearance. He looks like he is smiling since he grins alot and makes corny jokes that he only likes.
    Personality: Harsh looking and harsh sounding, he has a soft spot for little girls. So his Rocket ammbasador and now wife, Madison, made him join team rocket. He also likes thinking up corny jokes like "Chinika, your hot" and "Ray, you'd like a zap in the back any day" and stuff like that. He also likes gym battling with his pokemon and playing in the mud.
    Background: Glet comes from Pewter City and lived there until he was ten. Then they moved to Fuschia City and Glet got his first pokemon. Then he left his parents without permition to start his pokemon journey. When he got to Mt. Moon he met Nidoran. Then he caught Nidoran and they travelled on. Then when they got to Unova, they trained very hard and caught Trubbish. Then when they came back Glet met Madison. They married pretty soon afterwards. Then when he finally got permission to become Gym leader, he had to battle brock to win. Just at the time he got Seviper, but he used his other pokemon first. Then when he could only use Seviper, he won using Iron Tail on Onix. After that he became Gym Leader!
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon team:

- Pokémon 1 Muk
    89.gif

Nickname: Slimebud
    Info:Slimebud, caught in the safari zone, was Glet's first pokemon. First a grimer, it evolved into a Muk in his welcoming Gym Leader battle against Brock

- Pokémon 2 Garbodor
    569.gif

Nickname: Stinky
    Info:Stinky was caught in Unova before Glet became Gym Leader, it evolved into a Garbodor in his welcoming Gym Leader battle against Brock

- Pokémon 3 Seviper
    336.gif

Nickname: Honeymoon
    Info:Gotten at Glet's one week honeymoon with Madison, he trained it to become a very strong pokemon

- Pokémon 4 Nidoking
    34.gif

Nickname: Richards
    Info:Gotten as a Nidoran, it evolved in a trainer battle in Unova. After that Brock gave Glet a moon stone after he one the welcoming Gym leader battle aqainst Brock.

I hope that you'll acept my ideas and my guy, =3

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Actually, I think we were supposed to teleport to the Pokemon Center first, so...I gotz confuzzled and edited. =3

If there is anything you do not like, since we are kind of running with the "Spoons of Destiny" meaning that there IS a destiny, if she does something you don't like, I'll just edit and make Miharu wonder, "What the crap? My powers does not work? I must be inteferring with destiny..." or something like that. XD I forgot to mention that before. x3

Years
  • Unexpected things always happen. Ray will probably get the email (they show up on his phone), then head back to Mahogany. Since only Route 42 separates Mahogany and Ecruteak, it takes one day to travel between them, ya?

Also, I have been told Ray seems ineffectual and comedic, like the JJM Rocket trio from the anime. True or false?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Dang. I missed a chance to pitch in a joke -.- *Says it anyways* We could always convert into Kelvin :D *Gets shot for lameness*

Unfortunately I may have to post today -.- *Was feeling lazy* Normal school timed out for me so all I have is the State Gov. class which is so lame. I was enjoying my laziness T^T *Sniffles a little*

*Edit: Effective Tuesday the 7th ^-^'

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Revolver, no spots are open, Pewter City isn't available and your SU isn't at all detailed enough. Please don't try and sign up now.

Michaela, you edited your post? *runs to look* Don't worry, you can do anything you like with those spoons of destiny :) It's the mind reading I'm a little sceptical about xD

Yeah, it should take about a day on foot but only one or two hours with a car or pokémon, for Ray :3

Hmm, Shawn, that's up to you to decide :3 You steer your own character. Wait... the true IA leaders, are they suspicious of Aryll already?

xD Love such jokes, Snow. NO BEING LAZY HERE THO! I'mma post everyday! If I can.

I'm so looking forward to having a big dinner with all 9 gym leaders *smirks* You can bring one "friend" or "assistant" to stand "guard" in the room while the gym leaders eat. (many " there...) I hope it won't get too messy xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'm actually curious how that dinner will turn out. My character isn't technically in the IA or TR. Although he does lean towards the IA

Hope no one's food is poisoned... :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Supervegeta, all gym leaders are supposed to be with the IA, since that's the official employer for the gym leaders. But some are more or less secretively on TR's side. And some (like you) may play with the idea of breaking free of either organization since both can be corrupt and you think you can rule your city better on your own... or something.

Years
  • But please just let me be the Pewter City gym leader once it comes open so no one else will become it? I really want to join this RP you see, and i think its detailed enough, but ill edit it to make sure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pewter City will never become available since this is a Johto RP, not a Kanto one. Besides, that SU will not count as detailed in any RP here, just so you'll get a helpful hint.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I JUST GOT AN IDEA (for IA). What if they planted the flier to lure out the Rocket members by making them nervous? Kelvin maybe just didn't know about it, since it might have been another IA gym leader who planted it in his town, or even an agent from Indigo Plateau and the Elite 4.

Or else it could just have been some stupid lower grunts from Ecruteak or Mahogany or Azalea who thought they were doing their leader a favor.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Well whatever we do, we'd better do it today, because I'm leaving for the next three days today...SO HURRY UP AND POST EVERYONE :D!!!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ugh. I'll get my post up soon... probably around eleven. I have to go do a math exam -.-'
    Well, if it was planted... it should probably be by an Elite Four Agent or something... just because they couldn't really be sure what gym leaders are truly IA.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, and I'm leaving tomorrow night... I'll make Chinika receive an urgent message about her parents, so that she'll have to leave Johto for a while :x darn it. Don't you let this die, people. The action hasn't even started yet xD

Sounds reasonable, Naku.

Years
  • It had better be the E4! If one of my Mahogany Grunts posted it (in Olivine?) they would be posted on a wall!

But we'll keep going. With two Leaders missing, Chinika fleeing the scene would add to the tension and mistrust. I can picture the chaos and fighting that follows. Muhuhahaha!

Ahem. Sorry.

We can amuse ourselves until you get back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, about that... I might as well say it here now. I will be gone (working at a place without much Internet) from tonight until July 17th or so. Higher staff will take care of the RP Corner.

Supervegeta will be the stand-in-GM for Rockets Rising.

See you when I find time to sneak on.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I just got back from my min-vacation. As RHCP said, I'll be standing in as the temp-GM. If you have any question, ask me, and I'll try to answer. Besides that, we will continue the RP as RHCP intended. Good luck everyone! I'll make my post today sometime.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Don't forget to post people! RHCP will kill me if I let this RP die!! :(

Years
  • Guys guys guys! What happened? We were specifically told not to let this die. Someone kinda dropped the ball here. The Pokeball. Go forth! To your keyboards and POST! Away!

I will continue being silly until my demands are met. I made a promise. And I'm a man of my word...

Team Rocket's rocking! Talkin' trouble, big trouble's gonna foool-low! TEAM ROCKET'S ROCKIN'!

Back