• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockets Rising (discussion & SU)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You don't need to add moves, Michaela. You can use any move serebii says your pokémon can have. Use your imagination (but be somewhat realistic and don't let your pokémon know too many unusual TMs) and make battles interesting.

Whimsicott... fill out your form quickly and I'll consider opening a gym in Cherrygrove.
    NO MORE NEW SUs NOW, PLEASE.

Ah, I edited that, Snow Phoenix :p I'll review later today. Thanks to all of you who have signed up :3

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////​

Ok, Miss Doronjo and Snow Phoenix are accepted. I'll wait with Violet City just because ^^' 9 players is a lot.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Oh, so now I have to fight for Violet City, eh...?

Not really the confrontational type online (ish). :P

If there's another city open, I can take that. If not, then I will fight for it mate. D=<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's not just the city, it's the spot at all... well, I guess 9 players is almost 8 xD So if you finish your SU, you can have Violet. And Whimsicott will have to take Cherrygrove or nothing at all ;)

I don't want you guys to go inactive on me here. It would be strange to replace a gym leader in the middle of it all.

//////////////////////////////////////////////​

I don't really approve of Miharu's psychic powers. Talk telepathically and use Spoons of Destiny is ok. Flashes of future... perhaps at some point, but not often please. It can be interesting, I guess. And the levitating objects, well, nah. Maybe if she reeeeaaaalllly tries sometime but don't let it become something she does as easily as an Alakazam does it.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Deleted flashes of the future, she can lift pokeballs and smaller with some concentration, but in order to lift something heavier, she would have to concentrate a lot. And it would drain her, a lot.

Better?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mm, but I think it's unfair if she "can boost her own blows and her pokémons'". So please take that away as well.

But I'm just going to assume you'll take that part out, and accept you ^^

Whimsicott needs to flesh out their "Background" more before I can accept you for Cherrygrove.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Done and done. =D

Hopefully, this RP that we are in together doesn't die. :P

What if I hadn't taken it away? XD (banned)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd forced you to. I'd just edit your SU myself with my modly powers

Let's make it live.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • LOL.

Maybe I should have done that when I had go-modly powers.

We shall make it live with your present go-modlypowers and my post-go-modly powers. =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whimsicott, didn't I say that I was waiting for you to finish your SU? :/ You can be in, just finish it :)

Meanwhile... we'll begin.

EDIT: What an ... awful history. No wonder Kellyn hates everything. Anyways, you're accepted and may start playing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you. I worked hard to make that a very awful thing. I actually typed three different versions of it, the first two times the site crashed or my computer died.
    EDIT: @MichaelaTheUchiha: The people playing the good guys see the email, but the good guys themselves don't see the email. I am correct, no?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, and that's what I said in the post. I considered PMing the people playing TR characters the e-mail, but then I thought that it was better if everything was pretty open.

The good gym leaders don't know about the mail, it's encrypted and secure and all, but you players all see the mail, apparently. You good leaders can kick a story going in another way of your choosing :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Just wondering, if I were to create a character that could maybe work with one of the gym leaders would that be okay? Like someone who that gym leader will call in for help or is always with. It won't take me long to whip up a profile, and I've already selected my type and team.

Let me know =)

Edit: If I am allowed to be this kind of character, would I actually be able to use any pokemon I want? Or would I maybe have to use the same pokemon type as the gym leader I work with? Or would I just have to choose one of the left over ones? Also, I would like to let you know that I'm totally down for being on Team Rocket! Okay thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Social Kibbles, I'm glad that you want to be in this RP :3 But unfortunately I've already accepted one person more than I planned for, so I don't think I'll be accepting more now.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I'm pretty sure that joint posts aren't against the rules, so I think it is okay to do so. Then again, I'm not really RHCP so it's not really my place to tell you. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Of course joint posts are ok :) It can be difficult to try and fill up several posts with enough text when talking over phone, so a joint post is an ideal solution.

Just, Michaela... How did Miharu get from Violet to the gym in Ecruteak in 20 minutes?? We're talking anime distances between cities here. Unless you teleported with one of your pokémon, of course.

Hmm, I read your post a bit closer and realized that you were out in the woods at the start of the post. To make that clearer, would you please do like the others from now on and state what character you're writing about and WHERE they are at the start of the post, on the top of the post? :3 Thanks.

Also, Whimsicott. One rule is that the grunts can't have any fully evolved pokémon... but maybe that's an unnecessary rule. I can take it away if more people think so?

I'm enjoying myself so far xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry, not at the moment, CrossJHero.

Also, I've been forgetting myself even xD To write the character and location on top of my posts.

*edits*

Back