• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winona/Nagi Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
  • Why do you like her?
    because she has cool hair and I just love her

Which one of Winona's pokemon do you like most?
    Skarmory

Which part of Fortree is your favorite?
    Winona's Gym!

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Ooo~hh! A club for t3h 00ber-pr3tt3h Nagi-sama! *falls on knees and worships* May I join? Pretty please?

Why do you like her?
    Because she's beautiful, mature, graceful, she looks GREAT with Wallace (sorry, Tig!), and she's a kickarse mentor for Sapphire in the PokeSpecial manga. Heck, she's just kickarse period (in both the anime and manga, although I like her manga persona better, not just 'cause she seems to be Wallace's ex, but also because she's such a tough-as-nails, no-nonsense workaholic in the manga.).

Which one of Winona's pokemon do you like most?
    Altaria because she uses it most in Special (and 'tis purty and ky00t). Although her Skarmory is a PAIN to beat in battle (even with my Blaziken to cook it), so it's cool, too.

Which part of Fortree is your favorite?
    Wherever Winona's home is in Special's version of Fortree. She must have her home in one of those treehouses there, although I wouldn't put it past her to live in the command tower most of the time...*sigh* Workaholic gals are HAWT...

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Welcome TIP! And Winona is not with Wallace or has been XD

People make stuff up in the manga *shot*

Owner - Tig
    Co-Owner - NiNGi (ROFL purple) *runs*

Members - 7
    boldpurple.gif

~Dragonair~
    MegaDitto
    Bowser
    Lady Pearl
    Biohazard Girl
    darkgamerGS
    Rika Kamiya
    The Incarnation Pokemon

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Tig said:
    Welcome TIP! And Winona is not with Wallace or has been XD

People make stuff up in the manga *shot*

*pats Tig* It?s okay to be in denial, even if that doesn?t change the truth. XD (Manga canon = holy word. *nodnod*)
    But look on the bright side: She?s perfectly single in the game and anime canon!

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Tig said:
    Speaking of cannon *puts Wallace in one* XD

Oops wrong term :P
    Don't worry, 's all good. ^^ *launches Wallace out of this thread and in the general direction of his boyfriend close acquaintance, Steven*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • OMG welcome Kylieness! =E

Owner - Tig
    Co-Owner - NiNGi (ROFL purple) *runs*

Members - 8
    boldpurple.gif

~Dragonair~
    MegaDitto
    Bowser
    Lady Pearl
    Biohazard Girl
    darkgamerGS
    Rika Kamiya
    The Incarnation Pokemon
    Kylie (Dark Pikachu)

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • So... when Emerald comes out... will you battle Winona everytime she wants a rematch? I think I would. everyone should. Battling Winona is good for you. You get to talk to and see her more. And she gets more Pokemon! Isn't that great?

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Yeah, I'm definitely rebattling her. I saw her rebattle movesets somewhere, and THEY ARE DEADLY (for AI GB battling, at least). Like the Spikes/Whirlwind combo that was first used in tournaments. And SHE GETS A DRAGONITE. ZOMG. *dies*

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Butbutbut...The point is...WINONA RIDING A DRAGONITE. Imagine it, people, you know you want to. 'Cuz she looks WAY better on a Dragonite than, say, Lance does. *sporks Lance*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back