• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winona/Nagi Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    One of 'em has Wallace in it, although they're not interacting. The other one is a parody of the Winona eppy where Brock hits on her. As for site translations, um...I think if you download the Google toolbar or something you can get a Translate to English option when you right-click a page. Don't take my word for it, though. I also heard that excite.com has a good page-translator thingy.

So if ya still wanna see the other 2 pics, um...I've got the one with her and Wallace (like I said, they're not doing anything in that one, just standing around with some of their Pokemon), but I'll have to look for the site with the parody one...

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    ...Really? I personally like the way she looks in that piccy. Very pretty, especially her facial features and hair.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Wahaha!! I'm teh Co-owner, yet I show my butt here only once every year!! xD

Anyways, DO NOT PUT MY NAME IN PURPLEEEE!!! xD
    So how are things going here??? can I have a burger? o.O

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Not loads, just a few, but they are in very close imitation of the anime style, so I'll look for them for the sake of a fellow Winona fangirl (even if Winona's hotness is the only thing we agree on XD).

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • Awesome manga pics and other pics, Incarnation! have you found any piccies that also have Flannery in it?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back