• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Few Ideas

White Noise

A sound that's always heard, but never listened to
Years
  • I have a few RP ideas that I've been messing around with, and I would like to hear what y'all think. I'm also open to collaborations as well. Keep in mind that I'm fairly new 'round these parts, so I'm not sure which ideas have already been taken. So if you see something of the sort, let me know, and I'll be sure to remove it.

Here are a few RP themes:
    - An academy that specializes in teaching teenagers with rare superhuman abilities *cough* Sky High *cough* *cough*
    - A world where shadows suddenly come to life and start fighting humans, thus requiring a group of fighters to be put together to defend mankind
    - A roleplay where you play as a trainer's Spirit Guardian: A pokémon that has left this world and gone into the afterlife to protect the world from the threats unknown to humans

I'll probably put more up later, but that's pretty much everything I have for now. Also, if you would like to use one of these ideas, please ask my permission first. After all, I don't want to waste what little brain power I do have on something that could potentially be taken.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Here are a few RP themes:
    - A RWBY spin-off
    - An academy that specializes in teaching teenagers with rare superhuman abilities *cough* Sky High *cough* *cough*
    - A world parallel to our own which is strictly populated by Pokémon Gijinkas who are completely unaware of the existence of humans
    - A world where shadows suddenly come to life and start fighting humans, thus requiring a group of fighters to be put together to defend mankind

As the Dust Settles is a RWBY role-play and going strong.

Everything else you specified hasn't been created recently.

White Noise

Years
  • Duly noted. I have removed those ideas from the list and will continue to add more at a later time. Any further feedback (good and bad) would be greatly appreciated.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • - An academy that specializes in teaching teenagers with rare superhuman abilities *cough* Sky High *cough* *cough*

Gilded Halls was pretty much this, but that was a couple years ago so I think you'd be good to go if you made one like it

I can't really recall anything too much like the others. There may have been some similar to the shadow one, but like I said you should be fine if you wanted to make it. Honestly, any of your ideas would work fine :D

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • - An academy that specializes in teaching teenagers with rare superhuman abilities *cough* Sky High *cough* *cough*
    - A roleplay where you play as a trainer's Spirit Guardian: A pokémon that has left this world and gone into the afterlife to protect the world from the threats unknown to humans

All of these ideas seem pretty cool if they would be developed further! I'm particularly intrigued by the third one about guardians, it's pretty original actually! (you should have had that in your first edit of the post xD) I would sort of advise against the school-for-superpowered-kids trope RP though, school RPs in general are a very overdone theme (Vale, Dust, Connections, the new Harry Potter RP just to name a few) and I'd much rather see some variation in the RPT!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Throw out sentence-long ideas if you'd like. I, personally, can only shrug my shoulders at all of what you've provide until you delve deeper. Concepts can seem bland or what not but it's really what you do/plan to do that ultimately matters.

My suggestion is to browse the current roleplays that are active now, see what's already been done in terms of plot and mechanics, and brainstorm off of that.

White Noise

Years
  • Sorry about being gone so long, something happened where I lost internet >.< And thank you all for your feedback. I'll start writing a storyline for the Guardians idea and see how things turn out.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    i like the sky high themed idea! even though theyre overdone, i still love highschool rps. so many different things can happen in each one since they're all filled with different characters, especially with a large diversity of characters. and it creates potential for even more diversity when the students get super powers!
    so if you're up to start up a superpower highschool rp, i'd totally be in 100%! i love superpowered kids

White Noise

Years
  • I might hold off on that idea for a while since I'm currently developing a roleplay with PastelPhoenix. Perhaps in the future I could take a stab at it.

Back