• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Once I get into the fire cave, on the way to Morient Town, I meet up with Krona. She mentioned some poke'mon is blocking the way. Naturally, I check it out to see its Entei! When I tried to approach it for battle it howled and I ran bck out automatically. How exactly do I battle him?

Oh, and, why is it I can't fly back to Tabuli Town, even though I've been there? Thanks!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    no, I am not kidding. they are wicked hard.

strategy is what you need then...

where do you get HM fly in pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends

read the first post.

where do u find the elite 4?

fly back to Ultima City...

I know it's lame. but how do you evolve to 4th gen pokes?

leveling up...

Once I get into the fire cave, on the way to Morient Town, I meet up with Krona. She mentioned some poke'mon is blocking the way. Naturally, I check it out to see its Entei! When I tried to approach it for battle it howled and I ran bck out automatically. How exactly do I battle him?

Oh, and, why is it I can't fly back to Tabuli Town, even though I've been there? Thanks!

finish the waking Groudon event south from Cinnabar Island.
    also, the truth is that there isn't enough Fly position in Ruby, but if we look at it logically, Tabuli Town is inside a forest. if you fly there, you've be on top of trees... :\

Years
  • Rescue Rangers won't run

Why do i get a white "Game Boy Player" screen when I try to run Rescue Rangers. It shows the first credits page, with the
    (copyright)2003 Pokemon
    (copyright)1995-2003 Nintendo
    (copyright)1995-2003 Creatures Inc.
    (copyright)1995-2003 GAME FREAK Inc.
    then goes to a "Game Boy Player".

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
  • Well...
    My REAL question is, why do shinies appear frequently in Thin Forest, but not anywhere else? I have THREE shinies already, ALL from Thin Forest.

Years
  • Thank you so much,Benevolent Wings, I couldn't figure that out for some reason :p

And, DJG, I did, followed the order you gave and everything, but entei WON'T move. :p
    And it was so good up till then....

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2009
    i dont know how to use the rom i download it and then i am confused i saw a video on youtube with 13 steps but they dont help me very much can someone tell me exactly how to use the rom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back