• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
In Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends, you can't go further in both the Johto and Kanto regions.

Really?. Oh... ok. Where I can get pokemon rescue ranger?.

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
i just restarted to play reign of legends. im having a little trouble planning out a party of pokemon so could someone help? i know i want blaiziken and charizard. its also been a while since i last played so i forgot if you can get gengar. then should i get blastoise or feraligator? then maybe lucario? and i have no idea for a last. thanks in advance for whoever helps me decide

Ryōko1

Divine Fury
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2010
I am not sure if this thread "died" or anything like that so excuse me if it is.
I have a problem with the fact that after speaking with Ryan it seems I never dock off of the boat. Any help?

Years
My computer won't open the downloaded file. I don't understand if its because it's an ips file or for some other reason. Is there anything I can download that will enable me to open it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back