• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
I haven't really seen anything movies or any tv series lately.
I stopped watching Game of Thrones last summer mid-season 2 because of exams and never really bothered to resume.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The movie was.... let's just say that you can't use the movies if you want to review the series like you can with Harry Potter. :T It's a nice movie, but as an adaption it was ehm... lackluster. Can't think of a better word than that rn.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha, I know you didn't! I just reflected my own opinions of the movie from your statement is all. :b

Years

I am half way through the first book. It started a bit slow but now I'm really quite enjoying it. I purchased the whole series for like £27 I think lol

Years

And I'm glad you recommended the series to me! I did have my doubts for a short while but I think it's gonna be a great read. I love the sense of humour in the book too! <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And I'm glad you recommended the series to me! I did have my doubts for a short while but I think it's gonna be a great read. I love the sense of humour in the book too! <3
Yeah I can imagine that with all the pre-quest stuff when Percy had to get to the camp and learn some things first, but once the quest began eee. <3

I haven't picked up a book in about 3 months. I just can't get into reading like I used to.
Maybe you just haven't picked up the right book or book series to get you back into reading.

So many friendly faces around :'D

Weeeeent. You're back! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back