• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I still do bit I'm still unsure of when, worst scenario, next Summer. I wanted to have been there last week but my friends found a last-minute house on the coast and I went with them instead. By October I should be in Argentina, and in early September Maly is going to visit me for two weeks so I either take a week left in between or go there after my trip around the US next year u_u

Gabri

m8
Years
How is Maly doing btw? It's been a while since she last passed by.
And damn, I wish I could travel like that. If I had enough loads of cash and time to kill, I'd run across Europe non-stop.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

My second vacation was last week. My first one was beginning of the summer. Yay family stuff.

Oops. You know we love you, machomuu! Or William. Are we allowed to call you William?
I'm fine with either. Though the weird thing is that it strikes a chord of unfamiliarity when my real name is called on the internet rather than machomuu.

Gabri

m8
Years
Though the weird thing is that it strikes a chord of unfamiliarity when my real name is called on the internet rather than machomuu.

The opposite happens with me. I'm used to people calling me by my real name instead of my username. It's been like that for a couple of years already and I actually prefer it.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

I finally gathered the guts to post here. Hello :3
♪I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control. And I think I like it!♫

As ofr the name thingy... I'm called either EB or my previous username: Vato, but never by my real name. Which is good, cause I hate my name to bits T3T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yep, East Coast, next year. Still on the drawing board :B

East Coast good! ♥ I hope you come down to the Sunshine State!

And hi there EB! I hope you come around more often as well; we need more people to post and have fun in these parts!

Mmmnnn... guess it depends on what you mean by 'getting dizzy'.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh no someone new to tell me whenever I have the number wrong even though I'm not the only one who messes it up.

I wasn't ninja'd I typo'd the number. There's a difference and why people should just fix the number instead of calling someone out for it for a reason that might not even be right.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Do it on the next page or the page after and see if anyone calls you out for it. Just so I know I'm not being singled out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back